It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple uses alien technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by juleol

Jobs didn't do the design work. That was carried out by Jonathan Ive.

I know. My intention was not to suggest that he designed it but that he is a marketing genius. But design is one of the other main reasons why apple is where it is today.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thought I had heard of this before..

was able to trace back to 2007 here:

www.philmug.ph...

The source link from that post is no longer available.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I remember this! It was a site for the American Computer Corp and the tech was a ``Transfer Capacitor``. i was very fascinated with the report at the time. It went something like this. This guy got ahold of some notebooks from Bell Labs that talked about this T-Cap. It was the size of a poker chip, ran at 2 Thz, had a HD capacity of 12 Terra Bytes i believe, used almost no energy, and had no moving parts. It worked on the principle of data transfer through Electon flow. The tech stemmed from back engineered alien tech from Roswell and other crashes.

At that time Vacuum tubes were being used and Bell Labs were given the go ahead to ``create`` the transistor. I have an electronics degree and was curious in school in 1985 how they made the leap from tubes to ``doping`` silicon with arsenic to create a device with gates that would mimic the tube. The guy at ACC who had these notebooks said that he knew the guy at Bell who got the credit for the transistor discovery and he said as I recall that there was NO WAY this guy at Bell Labs could have come up with this on his own, and it was part of a Govt plan to introduce alien tech into the market for profit.

I remember talking with my cousins about investing inthis tech when it hit market, but it never did. Chips and HD just got a little better each generation. Other discoveries included Kevlar, night vision, and fiber optics.

I find the story believable and it would explain why Jobs left Apple to start Next. Interesting read OP.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
It wasnt Steve Jobs who designed the ipod...it was a guy from the UK (Chingford London)...hence the i.

The i stands for Ives, as in the designer,

Jonathon Ives.
Senior Vice President of Industrial Design at Apple Computer
edit on 1-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Who's to say that Ives was not one of the undisclosed members that were part of the project with Jobs? I'm not saying it is true, but I am definitely not counting it out by any means. Our computers have been growing exponentially and maybe this technology has been the target allowing it to be possible.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Stiffolous because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I bet ya he was an alien! Or part alien. Where are the autopsy results?

It's either alien tech. or time travel.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Steve Jobs made it the same way other people like him made it; They stole their ideas from everyone else and had an endless amount of money to make it happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

Good answer Wisdom. THAT'S the story I remember. Add to the drama, ATT was being forced to breakp as a monopoly, and Bell got to stand alone, and keep their secrets.

Nice recall.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
In my opinion apple products are just a sheep thing. They cost more so the rich buy it. Then the middle class people want to look rich so they buy it. Then the poor people wanna look middle class so they buy/steal it.

I remember back in high school anybody that wanted to be anybody owned a north face jacket. the most expensive lightweight jacket sold in stores around the area. Had to have that northface logo on it. It was quite an epidemic, just like apple. I thought it was hilarious because the popular kids or whatever all sat at the same table at lunch, every single one wearing a north face. And they would all have different crazy colors so as to try to be "unique" LMAO!

Caught on with the teachers, too.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The problem with this, and its probably been said, is that alien tech wouldn't be a full year behind other commercially available tech, as most Apple products are (the first iPhone/iPad excluded).
edit on 3-8-2012 by finitedualities because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join