It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple uses alien technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

No, the world actually! Everybody fell into the same fly trap, not just americans and it wasn't just made for westerners either. But yes, there have been some pretty disrespectful instances of pillaging!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Apple is famous for its use of others technology. They didn't use Alien tech, they used technology of its competitors. They didn't have anything remarkable, but their marketing was successful. They have constantly patent lawsuits against other mobile phone companies

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If apple is using ET tech, then the ETs suck.

Macs can't even run half the 3d games out on the market for the past 5 years. Let alone run anything other than their crappy soft coded crap.

ET tech would of had us using quantum computing, not a complete line of tech that hinders users and limits developers.

Steve jobs was a good salesman, not a innovator. He could sell a portable walkman, and a cell phone to the same person and they'd idolize him, yet they didn't see that their cellphone does everything the ipod did...

Honestly, what was the whole point of the ipod? Cell phones would be the only thing you need on you. Iphone and Ipad and Ipod are all the samething with parts taken out of it.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

I have a rock for sale, but wait, its not just a rock, its a paperweight, a door stopper, a weapon, a tv channel changer, a dog quieter, a bully whisperer, a pet, an ear to hear your woes, the reason ground was invented, it's so awesome, only 49.99 comes in these 4 stylish colors.
ACT NOW! your friends have one!
edit on 1-8-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
It wasnt Steve Jobs who designed the ipod...it was a guy from the UK (Chingford London)...hence the i.

The i stands for Ives, as in the designer,

Jonathon Ives.
Senior Vice President of Industrial Design at Apple Computer
edit on 1-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

The ipod is predated by the imac. Did the same dude design that too?

According to Wiki "Apple declared the 'i' in iMac to stand for "Internet"; it also represented the product's focus as a personal device ('i' for "individual")."

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nonsense, of course. There is nothing alien about Apple technology. The story is very well done and is internally consistent in discussing development and the early Apple products. I was around when the Apple ][ was introduced and very much an Apple fan back then. The only minor quibble I have with the story is that Apple got a lot more from Xerox than the concept of the mouse. The entire GUI wound up on the Mac. Also, I think the author mis-represents Steve's "reality distortion field." That phrase has been used to describe Steve's state of mind and abiity to ignore truth in favor of something he made up. It wasn't about any special ability to control people. He did, of course, through sometimes brute force methods. It wasn't magical, just tyrannical.

Nice story, though.
edit on 8/1/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Aliens don't have Iphones and tablets. They use telepathy. "E.T. PHONE HOME" is not real.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
is the Apple from the Tree of knowledge ? The Apple in the Apple logo is partially eaten.?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There is a fair hint in the Apple symbol...
...an apple with a bite out of it is a clear reference to Genesis 3:4-6

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

The serpent triumphs by having the humans decide against a direct command...
...in failing the test they initiated the disconnect from the Spirit...
...were denied the nutrition from the tree that would sustain life indefinitely...
...and gave over their soveriegnty to the serpent-like being.

So is technology from an 'alien' source ... it's likely don't ya think?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this story is exactly like the "Isaac" guy who claimed to have worked for Xerox XPARC. His story came out after the whole California Drone hoax. Also claimed to have worked for a program called C.A.R.E.T., that was trying to reverse engineer some parts of a captured drone. It was all a hoax.

Do a search here on ATS for Isaac CARET drone.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
LMAO! If you talk about L.E.D. lights and their orgins, you might have a conspiracy since the LED's came out of Bell Labs.

1) Apple gave away Apples to school districts for FREE to educate a whole generation of users and slowly sold whole school districts Apple computers while giving all teachers discounts too good to refuse. So you had teachers and students all on Apple bandwagon for a generation.
No Martiens there,just genious marketing while Gates was busy figuring out long term residual income from liscencing on software. Both grew their own business models in hardware and sofware and knew they would meet sooner or later.

When surface mount technology came out and they figured out to make make layers of printed circuit boards. and reduce the footprint on the baords with smaller components it was game on.
Apple PUSHED componenet manfacturers to make smaller components to add to THEIR products.

Surface Mount Pick and Place are now automated by VERY large companys. Flextronis would be one.

Apple is responsible for a LOT of innovations. Not aliens or alien space craft or Steve Jobs would have left on one.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

A better theory in regards to the cutting edge technology that Steve Jobs somehow pulled out of thin air is that Apple is now, and has always been, a CIA/NSA front group using DARPA researched technology.
edit on 1-8-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Tablet computers have been around before the IPAD, there is nothing alien about a miniature computer.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The alien tech came from elsewhere and trickled down to I.B.M and American Computer Company which then it was introduced into the public market. This happened a while ago.

Other than the fact that their products are handheld computers which we wouldn't have had if it wasn't for some Reverse engineering, I don't think apple had any alien insight or whatever.

Although every smartphone can be accessed remotely by the government. They already admitted that one hehe....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

As someone who has been in the computer industry for 30 years and who has worked for IBM, Digital, Compaq and a number of other technology companies, all I can say is that the person who wrote the linked article has no idea of programming or technology and so could not have worked for Apple in the capacity he claimed.

Xerox PARC had a whole electronic document handling, classifying and archiving system. It was largely object oriented (decades before the term came into common use with programmers), distributed (like the Internet) and was far superior to the simple file system that Apple used in its PC's. It was graphical too, but that wasn't the only clever idea. To say that all they came away with was the mouse is ignorant.

Please read about this guy who in the 1960's (his Dynabook concept was from 1968) was talking about wild technology ideas we haven't been able to fully realise even 40 years later.

... or look at an old Star Trek episode, with their Tricorders, Communicators and Data Pads. These ideas preceded Apple's commercial implementation.

MP3 players existed before the iPod.

Graphical OS Computers existed before the Apple Mac.

Hand held smart phones and PDA's existed before the iPhone or Newton.

And tablet PC's existed well before the iPad.

edit on 2/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

What year was that?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Apples tech is trash, really. What drove Steve Jobs' success was his understanding of the stupidity of the average person; his aim for apple was to create a "trendy and hip" approach to personal computing. Apple spent millions on design while other tech companies spent millions on tech research. When you buy apple, you're getting a shiny piece of s***; the quality of their products is awful for the price they charge.

Really, you can buy an average MacBook for $1k, or you can build a laptop with the same specs for around $500. It's all BS marketing.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What exactly was special about the IPad?? The reason it succeeded was the design and marketing abilities of Jobs. Similar tablets that was less restricted has been out on the market long before apple even thought about making one. The only thing apple really did was make it mainstream.

If you want to be impressed, then I think you should instead read up on Amiga history. Those computers were way ahead of both pc and apple at that time having computers with multimedia, thousands of colours, stereo sound back when pcs still had cgi graphics and pc speakers.
You could even emulate and run macos on them at better speed than the real thing!

Features like multitasking, plug and play and so on it also had a decade before competition.
edit on 2-8-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The picture looks totally PS to me.. but anyways ..

This Story based on the USA landing on the moon.. if you do not believe this, this story is bunk; however, TPTB have only used the Apollo landing instead of just stating that aliens contacted them directly and struck a deal.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is certainly not the first time we've heard this. When I first got on the Internet in 1996, the first story that got my attention was very similar in that an engineer from AT&T was leaking a story on how transistors were alien tech. Frankly, I don't find it hard to believe.

Of much greater concern to me is the absolute degree of secrecy and threats of violence associated with all of the stories. It stands to reason that the "aliens" have complete control over who gains access to their tech and how it's used. If they wanted it back, they could simply grab it anytime they wanted it.

No, it's apparent that it was given over to the military. If the alien's goals were noble, if they wanted to help humanity, there would be no need for secrecy and death threats. As much as I would like to believe that a race of noble and advanced intergalactic beings could come down and help us clean the planet, provide examples of how modern societies can live in peace and help us build ships to travel the stars, my inescapable conclusion is that there is something dark and sinister going on.

In college I dreamt of public disclosure and a new age of peace and prosperity. This instant my dreams center around the feeling of wrapping my muscular hands around one of their spindly necks to see how little pressure it would take to tie it into a knot.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Jobs didn't do the design work. That was carried out by Jonathan Ive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join