It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some scientists say that we are mutating quicker and they don't understand why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
check video out it is bothersome in some ways on some subjects it discusses, bit it's for the best! Is it the radiation from our sun? is it radiation from the blackhole at the center of our galaxy emitting x-rays from its accretion disk? Then again are we getting hit with constant x-rays from all those galaxies light years away that we can see now, but have already ceased to exist? Everything around us in space that we are seeing isnt real-time its past so what we are looking at isn't live. So who knows what the universe really looks like right now!?! Could the blackhole in the center of our galaxy already be spinning at the speed of light? If so how would we know if everything else around us in this tiny universe is moving at the same speed?
If everything is constant big and small, then when we use a nuclear bomb, we are destroying millions upon millions of tiny universes on a sub atomic level, right?
Remember the story about the scientist who finds an atomic galaxy under a microscope and figures a way to travel to it and reaches it in the mid-evil era and goes back to help bring materials back from his world and ends up returning 100's of years later in a post apocalyptic nuclear wasteland, even though he was only gone between worlds for 5 or 10 minutes...
What's your view?
edit on 1-8-2012 by ATSGrunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
We're exposed to radiation all the time from space. The higher up you are, the more radiation you are exposed to, air travel is extremely common now, more then it ever has been, this may be part of the cause.
edit on 1-8-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Quicker that what and in what way? The human race hasnt changed much forever.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Ya this is my first time seeing a op that is blank, maybe he is still compilling his op and just accidentally hit the button.

I have a theory to float about this phenomena, what if TPTB have discovered how to increase evolution and are currently using poison pesticides and GMOs to force tbis to speed up?

For example, it has been observed in nature that if you use poison on any pest, they will evventually overcome it. So what if they are intentionally poisoning us to further evolve us faster than natural?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

yup, hit the nail on the head! accidental button press before i could comment!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-8-2012 by ATSGrunt because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2012 by ATSGrunt because: correction

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Ya this is my first time seeing a op that is blank, maybe he is still compilling his op and just accidentally hit the button.

I have a theory to float about this phenomena, what if TPTB have discovered how to increase evolution and are currently using poison pesticides and GMOs to force tbis to speed up?

For example, it has been observed in nature that if you use poison on any pest, they will evventually overcome it. So what if they are intentionally poisoning us to further evolve us faster than natural?

No, evolution wouldn't really work like it has in the past, and does with other species. This is because there are so many of us, and we don't have to fight for survival. So any mutations that occur won't be beneficial, but even if they were our way of reproducing in the form of a family with around 3 children doesn't really allow evolution to take place. Eventually it would, but it would take a hell of a long time (longer than usual).

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So you can't telepathically transmit thought s into people? Have you ever stared at someone from afar just to make them feel uncomfortable? I think humans are constantly evolving.. Have you not been visited yet as I, It's hell of a mind bender when it all does happen! If you aren't constantly trying to make yourself better, then yes, you probably aren't evolving much...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You say so many of us, when all it would take is a random event to topple this world! Let me pray to not let that happen. Unfortunately we are all stuck on this one planet and haven't even spread across anything close to getting away from a global catastrophe! That's a hell of a risk if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt

So you can't telepathically transmit thought s into people? Have you ever stared at someone from afar just to make them feel uncomfortable? I think humans are constantly evolving.. Have you not been visited yet as I, It's hell of a mind bender when it all does happen! If you aren't constantly trying to make yourself better, then yes, you probably aren't evolving much...

Evolution doesn't work like that, you can't consciously choose to evolve and it takes 1+ generations. It's also based on random mutations, no matter how hard you try you won't influence evolution like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt

You say so many of us, when all it would take is a random event to topple this world! Let me pray to not let that happen. Unfortunately we are all stuck on this one planet and haven't even spread across anything close to getting away from a global catastrophe! That's a hell of a risk if you ask me...

What's that got to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i listened to about 20 seconds of the video and couldn't handle the droning. is there an article i can read? any other source for this information?

edit to add: i found this in a quick google search. we are evolving faster than ever. it kind of makes sense to me.

www.usnews.com...
edit on 1-8-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah, hey, what are we supposed top do, just roll over and die because they invented, and marketed, and then legislated a new pandemic?

Or did you think that you 'did something not too bright', and deserve it?

Gots to keep up with the technofascism, you know?
edit on 1-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Thank you for that article, I was in the same boat as you with that video. I usually give videos on ats a chance but that guy had me dozing.

But I do say thank you to the op for bringing up this conversation. This info is definitly new to me. It raises some interesting points and questions.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
WEll where are the figures? Sounds like more youtube lunacy to me. This is not even fringe science just pure speculation...Maybe I missed the figures and the reputable scienteists!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Read 6 books to understand.

1) The Aliens And The Scalpel by Dr. leir
2) Pandemonium's Engine by Horn
3) Corrupting The Image by Douglas Hamp
4) The Cosmic Chess Match by L.A. Marzulli
5) The Bible concerning the Nephilim, Enoch Noah & Genesis 6
6) The Threat by David Jacobs

Now, listen to Katy Perry's Video ET and make sure to read the lyrics.

It's all there, all been done before.

Instead of "gods" (demons/fallen angels) coming down and mating with the beautiful daughters of men - they now disguise themselves as aliens, take their eggs and "corrupt the image".

Add to that they are also gently mind conditioning our populace.

Open your eyes. It is now "cool" to be a vampire/immortal.

Darkness rules, it's in our movies, our art, our music - it's Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, Madonna even did a half time ritual (don't kid yourself, it was a full blown ritual and not white either).

Look at the Olympic opening ceremonies with the beds and jack in the boxes - everything now is getting dark, creepy, not just fun spooky but demented...............and I have spent 50 of my 59 years as a non-Christian.

If it's that obvious to me - and others can't or won't see it - The Black Awakening (by Russ Dizdar) is coming and all hell is going to break loose once the gates are opened just a little bit more.................pun intended.

new topics

top topics

join