It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the human genome actually on a restricted time limit that we have been wasting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For years I have always questioned myself with the same plaguing question? Is the human genome on a strict time limit until its structure begins to show signs of damage?
Ever since I ran across the Project Blue Book information 10-12 years ago, I have always been interersted on the part that spoke about an EBE that somehow was able to explain that their species genetics were damaged and that that was why we are here, but what if our human genetics are already damaged. Babies are born with 200+ contaminants in their bloodstream and it just increases from birth!
I know we still have to reach to golden people era when most cultures all around are so intercultural mixed that i picture our skin being golden, it makes sense from all the shades of skin we have that would finally reach a conclusive mix. A shame there are people that brought racism onto our planet to slow down our strictly timed genome that is quickly getting destroyed.
I'm almost positive plastics and fuels and their byproducts are the culprits, but you aren't supposed to know about all that!
Anyways, do you also feel that we are being constricted on an already restricted time line to keep a future for our human civilization? What is your view?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i have read that re-using plastic containers for food or drink product storage has actually been linked to cancer in the nodes... so i believe you could be right! good idea for post

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh jeez. If you breed a lot of dog breeds together, you don't get a super dog. You get a mutt. That being said, a lot of the nicest dogs I've met are mutts; that doesn't make them "better" dogs. Whatever advantages that were gained through selective breeding breeding are gone, whether they were bird dogs, scent dogs, guard dogs, racing dogs, etc. When you level the playing field you don't bring everyone to the highest point, you bring them to a low median.

Please don't take this as anti race-mixing rhetoric. I am fiercely attracted to caramel-colored women and would love to do some mixing myself
. What I am saying is that whatever advantages mother gave us when she separated us into races are disappearing. We probably don't need them in our modern world anyway. But just because we're mixed now doesn't make us "better" humans.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
hi op

maybe in a thousand yrs
we will all be mixed, maybe its a bad thing, maybe its good..
but if the end product is all of us being the same
then maybe crap like racism will be diminished

who knows, but maybe diversity is a treasure to keep

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe it's a one part of evolution. According to our (human) wise, we are going to be rapidly evolve. Our average age is going to be short and shorter because of our technology. Somehow, this recession might be a step of evolution. Just my personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op

maybe in a thousand yrs
we will all be mixed, maybe its a bad thing, maybe its good..
but if the end product is all of us being the same
then maybe crap like racism will be diminished

who knows, but maybe diversity is a treasure to keep

if we will never all be equal, why force diversity and destroy all unique identities?

top topics

join