It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Weird Anomalies!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Guys, here’s some of the better stuff that most of you on ATS may not have seen. Some of them in fact have never been seen before!

All these images have been reproduced from the Mars album of Mikesingh (who was a popular member on ATS once upon a time).

Now there is that theory that Mars probably was inhabited several hundred thousand years ago and the civilization disappeared gradually as most of the water and atmosphere slowly disappeared. If that was the case then these anomalies seen in the images lend credence to this theory as most do seem to have been made by design thousands of years ago.

But if there was nobody out there ever, then we can safely conclude that these are natural oddities of nature.

Whatever the case may be, take a peek at these weird formations seen in the images most of which have been discovered from HiRISE/MGS images as well as from the University of Arizona. As per the description in the album, the Cydonia anomalies have been identified from the custom processed 150 Mb Mars Express image H3253 from Keith Laney Space Imaging.

Now, if Mars indeed harbored life a million years ago, it would probably have looked like this:

But now:

Are what you’re about to see in these images, vestiges of a lost civilization or just natural rock formations on Mars? Most likely the latter. Whatever, they’re intriguing nonetheless! Enjoy!

All images courtesy: Mikesingh

This is my favorite topic on this site, I know Nasa is hiding things because there are so many anomalies it can make your head spin. Of course for some you can show them a mile high tower up close and some would swear it is a hologram. Looking forward to all your images. When I get back from the store.

So glad someone finally posts mars anomalies. The real truth needs to get out!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Mars once did support life, but it is not gravity that caused it's atmosphere to loose water. The magnetic field decayed to negligable levels and the protons from the water vapor and other gasses ionized. Eventaully the lighter gasses all escaped through this process of ionization and ejection. This would happen to our world too if the magnetic field failed, though our world would end up more venus like.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Still my favorite anomaly picture from Mars.

Mars Spirirt Sol 513

The one thing I always find interesting is what people say when I tell them it's from Egypt first then that it's actually from Mars. They go from statue or sarcophagus if it's said to be from Egypt yet when I say it's actually on Mars they say "oh it's just a rock then." WHY do people do this?! It drives me nuts. It is believable to be something man made when it's on Earth but the same thing anywhere else it's a rock?

Here's another one from Mike's album. Now what the heck was Burt Lancaster doing on Mars? Duh!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I would appreciate it if someone would post a new thread containing the information I am about to give up. I will not waste your time with an "I have a friend who works at Nasa" story, since that wouldn't prove anything anyway. I will not reveal any information about the source of this information, no matter who/how many people ask questions.

The following are FACTS and they will come to light in around the end of 2012/Q1 of 2013.

- NASA has sent what can only be called secret probes to Mars, one in 1979 and one in 1980, to get a second (and third) opinion about some controversial data related to the Viking missions.

- NASA now knows that Mars was a wet and highly-habitable planet in the recent (universe-time speak) past. Ongoing mystery: what caused Mars to become inhospitable so quickly (why its atmosphere appears to have been stripped/escaped the planet's gravity, and where the surface fluids went).

- NASA is now 99% sure that mammalian life originated on Mars, and somehow migrated or was introduced on Earth sometime around Earth's Late Triassic period. They know this from common ancestral DNA markers between Earth-origin and Mars-origin biomaterials of some sort (loosely; not my area).

- NASA is now 99% sure that mammalian life was not just present on Mars during this time, but that it was thriving. They have hand-picked (as much as you can hand pick something planets apart) strata for study for the upcoming Curiosity mission. This is the prize... notice how eager they will be to "drill, baby, drill!" in this strata once on the ground.

This is the beginning of a certain kind of disclosure (even if it's not the one that people usually talk about on here) that will change the way human beings view their place in the universe. Everyone on the MSL team KNOWS that if this mission plays out as planned, Earth as the sole beacon of life in the universe will no longer be an acceptable view. Two planets with life in our solar system... mathematically this strongly implies (understated really) that life is much more common an occurrence than people currently think. There may be major gaps in distance and time... but life is just as much a byproduct of the universe (at some places, at some times) as physics are...

The stated goals of the MSL mission are to:

1) Determine whether Mars could ever have supported life.
2) Study the climate of Mars.
3) Study the geology of Mars.
4) Plan for a human mission to Mars.

Well here's the deal. Around here we know that reason #1 is THE reason. THE goal. And not COULD, but DID. DID will be a very radical new fact for people to accept and it will take time, just as when the Earth was found to be round. Items 2-4 are just natural superfluous bullet points that are natural byproducts of this mission... to distract from the REVELATION that is item 1, to have had some more traditional conservative goals in the pitch (this stuff doesn't come cheap). Those are the missions stated goals... if you don't believe me, research some of what I've said online... you will see. :-]

Here's to hoping Sunday goes smoothly. Cheers fellow humans!
edit on 2-8-2012 by Matriculated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Cybernet
Frankly, despite how dead the planet may look, it wouldn't surprise me if someone or something was still up there - or rather down there; in the underground. After all, Mars has more holes (read entrances) than a Swiss cheese...

I agree entirely, and that would explain why we only ever get pixelated pics of anything that might be interesting. It would also explain why so many probes mysteriously stopped working when they reached mars.

I highly recommend reading Ernest Norman's "The Truth About Mars". He claims martians live underground. And that they are around 5 ft tall.
Gary Wilcox testimony is that he spoke with martians after they got out of their oval craft on his farm in New York April 24th 1964. Speculative yes, the truth could very well be. Please youtube his testimony it really is quite interesting.

People just can't believe a civilization can live underground. But look at the paradise of a water world fun zone for kids in Canada. I can't remember the name of it but it is incredible and because the weather can get cold there they built an incredibly large area all domed. So if they could do that and make it look like a paradise I am sure a civilization can live underground in a paradise. Of course if a people live underground for 100's of years they might need to wear space suites when they visit the earth because the could loose their resistance to earth'
s atmosphere.

And that is exactly what Gary Wilcox stated, that the martians he communicated with were suited from head to toe.
Hard to believe? But what about the biological sprayer? That truly shows that there is a civilization living there currently ! That picture DOES show there is currently a civilization there and I do think they are living there underground and the heads of Nasa must know about it however long they want to keep it a secret because of the Brookings Report.

i1104.photobucket.com...

Do I know for sure? No but in a court of law I do believe there truly is enough evidence to convict

edit on 2-8-2012 by thetiler because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matriculated

The following are FACTS and they will come to light in around the end of 2012/Q1 of 2013.

- NASA now knows that Mars was a wet and highly-habitable planet in the recent (universe-time speak) past. Ongoing mystery: what caused Mars to become inhospitable so quickly (why its atmosphere appears to have been stripped/escaped the planet's gravity, and where the surface fluids went).

Are you sure what NASA is telling us is the truth? Probably Mars is still wet, and habitable by certain extremophiles? Whatever happened to that report of immense amounts of methane seen emanating from surface cracks? Does that mean there's some sort of plant/microbial life under the surface of Mars producing that methane?

Here's what NASA dishes out. Mars looks red, lifeless and foreboding in this NASA image:

Auto color corrected. (No colors have been added or substracted):

So, does Mars look actually like this instead of the gory red color they always show?

Why NASA has to indulge in this is apparently because the red filter on the cameras is supposed to enhance resolution and also reduce the amount of data required to be transmitted back to Earth. At least that's what they say. Is that true? I haven't the faintest clue!

edit on 2-8-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Weather and erosion would destroy any sign of ancient civilisation over millions of years, there would be no visible sign what so ever that any race had existed on Mars.

Thats not to say that there never was any civilisation there, just that we would never see it, not even if we were on the ground in person and digging it up.

Although some of these things may be artificial. Signs if intellicenge but not of an indigenous civilisation.

If they are not natural, these things could be indicators of settlements, bases and mining operations, etc...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Mars is know as "The Red Planet" not "The Green Planet." Telescopes don't lie...
edit on 8/2/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Mars is know as "The Red Planet" not "The Green Planet." Telescopes don't lie...
edit on 8/2/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Really? I think you've gotta research a little more instead of posting meaningless one-liners. Here's something you need to explain. Check out the original image shown in the NASA briefing and what it finally did to it before it was distributed for public viewing on the net.

Here's that same image that was finally released....

Why? Where's that beautiful blue sky seen in the original? Got an explanation for this?
edit on 2-8-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Sinny
COURTESY OF: The Living Moon and Creators. (Thanks)

Considering that the information on those pages came from ATS, I think the most correct would be "COURTESY OF: ATS members".

In that case.. Thanks ATS

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The OP has been to the "Richard C Hoagland School of Creating Stuff on Mars that isnt there".

I wonder what the current crop of people on this site that are convinced that the coming changes to the earth's magnetic field would say about life on a planet WITHOUT a protective magnetic field?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Milkflavour
To be honest, this is pretty much the only one that caught my eye.... The problem is we have no perspective, nothing to compare it to and really, no idea whatsoever a to what we are looking at... I mean, what's all the wavy lines and such? Is the grey, rectangular shape elevated, buried, huge, tiny????

The "wavy lines" look like dunes, the rectangular shape looks like some kind of rock layer, they are very common here on Earth.

Yeah, that was my thinking too... It seems as though these could he explained as natural phenomena.... I'm interested by the many (seemingly) straight lines that make up the squares and rectangles in this picture... I would like to look for something similar on some earth pictures but, I don't have time to search at the moment...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I'm by no means claiming this as serious, but It IS kind of eerie how similar a lot of these Mars photos are to this:

i1.ytimg.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Or what you don't want to see, you can use the same analogy. If you don't want to see something you can say its just rock formations.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Clever comment Mate, but your obviously in a safe position as you know currently there's no way to prove or disprove the pictures in the OP's post.
Why not keep an open mind, one day maybe we'll know. But don't slag off the poster.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks for Posting this, it reminds why I don't trust certain folks :-) Here's another one to ponder:
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Most impressive for me:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 2-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I have an open mind, but I do believe that Richard Hoagland is a professional fraud.

My main point is this....what do the people who are certain we are facing catastrophe during the upcoming pole shift have to say about complex life evolving on a planet without a protective magnetic field?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Keith Laney the mars rat man if a weird shape on a rock can fool him, I would take what he claims with a very large pinch of salt!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'd love to believe that these images show us remnants of an ancient civilization, but geometric shapes and faces in the earth appear naturally in nature now and again. Just look at the Giants' causeway in Ireland, and the 'Indian head with earphones' that was spotted with Google earth in Canada.

The Cydonia region seems to be the place where these anomalies are mostly found. Perhaps that's where the rover Curiosity should be landed. But it's too late for that now the course is set, but maybe it could find something else...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join