It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Weird Anomalies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"They" already know that life exists or existed on Mars. "We" the ones kept in the dark, will be kept in the dark, regardless of what this new mission finds or subsequent missions thereafter.

/ashame

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

That's awesome! You are not alone in what you feel my friend.

We are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of the dream. - Willy Wonka

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I am of the opinion that mankind has reached out further into the galaxy than we imagine but we are good at becoming an empire and eventually destroying ourselves (or getting wiped out).

I have been studying some religious texts form the past and have found statements that suggest our ancestors were far more in number and advanced however they all fell to ruin for one reason or another.

Makes sense and ties in with the weird anomalies that are being found everywhere - maybe that's what is being hidden to ensure we remain subdued on earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the original 1976 Viking pic of the "Face" on Mars looks absolutely nothing like the pictures they took in 1998? I mean, even all the dots/holes above the 1976 pic are GONE in the 1998 one. I find that quite strange.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nah. You look long and hard enough at pictures of the planets, and the moon and what not, you're going to see something eventually. I don't care about these kinds of pictures anymore. That's just me though.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just after the L-shape depression is an image , followed by a highlighted version, showing a structure in Candor Chasm. Compare it with Gobeckli Tepe in Turkey and I can almost guarantee a tingle down your spine :- the same horseshoe shape, the square structure in the centre and what appear to be pillars around it, plus a lot of terraces or steps.
Pareidolia just doesn't enter into it - for one it is far from being universally accepted and anyway who surfs images of Mars with images of a neolithic temple in Turkey etched into their subconscious ? That structure is 100% anomalous to it's surroundings, how can that be natural geology ?
MikeSingh used to post on 2 other forums after he left ATS but hasn't been on either for at least a year, he was in his sixties and I fear he is no longer with us. His postings stopped abruptly and he didn't seem to be losing interest, I hope someone out there can enlighten us.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour

Originally posted by ColonelSF
This one is pretty intriguing! Looks like an airstrip with the accompanying infrastructure! Reminds me of the Nazca lines.

One needs to look at it in detail to pick out the geometrical designs...

Amazing stuff!

edit on 1-8-2012 by ColonelSF because: (no reason given)

To be honest, this is pretty much the only one that caught my eye.... The problem is we have no perspective, nothing to compare it to and really, no idea whatsoever a to what we are looking at... I mean, what's all the wavy lines and such? Is the grey, rectangular shape elevated, buried, huge, tiny????
There are some definite shapes and what look like a lot of straight lines... One of the first thighs we were taught in camouflage and concealment was that "there are no straight lines in nature". I know that's probably a bit of an overgeneralisation but...???
Perhaps we could try to find pictures of similarly straight, seemingly man-made structures/formations that are naturally occuring, here on earth?... If we find some then perhaps it's safe to say that, what we are looking at is at least likely to be similar to what we see here on earth, if we find none then perhaps that adds at least a little bit of weight to the theory that perhaps this isn't a natural formation (though that would still be a million miles or perhaps, more accurately 100 million miles, away from proof)
edit on 1-8-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2012 by Milkflavour because: Spelling like a mongtard

I would like to know the HiRiSE full number on this image if anyone has it. I am curious (pun intended) if this is in Holden Crater one of the 4 landing sites that was not picked for the MSL rover.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

thank you

by the way they should explain me something !!!

i find this picture on HiRISE, very beautiful one, there some awsome pictures
on that one you can even see a dust !!!

A large (approximately 200 meters or 600 feet across) cloud of reddish dust has been kicked up at the base of the scarp. Fine tendrils of bright wisps are visible farther up the cliff face—these may be individual falls of material, before spreading out as the avalanche plummets downward.

So they can have picture of an avalanche in Mars and some very details part of mars and blurry and not detailed picture from the Moon , Nasa has released lately picture of the American flag on the moon ! blurry pixelate one, is it a joke ? i mean now with the satellite imagery we can see someone tanning on his garden !!! i had many answer but, i'm not convinced, i'm not saying they are hiding something, i'm just saying all this sound wired ! and seriously if i can put a city on mars i can also earse it ! should i trust people who can also manipulate picture as they want ? why i will give all my trust to people who can say whatever they want about a subject we cannot verified ? because it's Nasa ? the military Nasa ! no one can really say what is happing behind there wall...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The 6th and 12th pictures from the top are interesting in that most primitive civilizations have shown damming and mining technologies and societal structures. It may be interesting to study Mars for archaeological evidence as we do Earth. Most of the others just look like eye grabbing patterns.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here's my favorite one fleshed out by Mikesingh and accompanying thread
Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

I was completely blown away by this when mike, internos and zorgon analysed these photos with great time and care made an absolutely great discussion.
All the information and data there, quite hard for the debunker to use the normal "it's just rocks" approach since there was so much information there, so both sides gave some quite compelling, well researched information.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
I just did a brief check of the "dam"-like structure, image 12. Not found at ATU per the label given or with a couple of small changes. Note that Mike's name is not on it. Plus, the label perhaps contains some errors and a bit of data chopped.

I've not seen this image before and surely it is one of the best "supposed" images from Mars. I'll attempt to do some further checking into it. But my gut feeling is that it is too good to be true and even if it was posted at one time, it will be long gone. Need it be pointed out that there are probably over a hundred systematical lines and angles to the structure? 'No way for that to be natural if it is a legitimate image.

Yep, that's Mike's discovery! The full image is below with the image number. As per the description in the album this HiRISE one has been discovered through the IAS Viewer - whatever that is!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

the mind may wonder but for certain they look to have in some geometry but I suppose the seeing what I want to and all I am fooled.

In honesty I can say that for me I am not sure what to conclude but some of these images photoshopped or not appear to carry an air to them. beginners mind!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Can someone explain to me why the original 1976 Viking pic of the "Face" on Mars looks absolutely nothing like the pictures they took in 1998? I mean, even all the dots/holes above the 1976 pic are GONE in the 1998 one. I find that quite strange.
It was a different angle, I still believe it's a face myself, NASA doesn't want you to think it's a face because then we would know. We are not the only ones.

In 1998 a stamp was printed, if that had been proven to be face on Mars the stamps were going to be worth a fortune. Oh well.
edit on 1-8-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What about that head of a Indian in Canada, it says here the Aliens made it,

When I look at this it makes me want to smoke a cigar.

Link; gizmodo.com...

I think the Universe is full of life, even if we were one of the first to crawl out of the muck, their would be other scattered thru out the Universe at about same levels of development. Even then though the time line could vary a great deal.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there OrionHunterX ... thank-you so so much for this thread ... not sure if you were aware but there will be some who aren't that mikesingh used to be a very valuable member on ATS

Mike Singh's Threads at ATS

Didn't he get run off defending Andrew Basiago?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

A couple of pics of avalanches of Carbon Dioxide, these are cliff's your seeing similar to the 'anomaly' in the op. Natural formations. (HiRISE 2008)

Source
edi t on 1-8-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
To be honest I've seen many a pic from the rovers etc...over a long period of time and also from earlier Nasa images...I'm 50 today so that gives u an idea...Its fantastic that the images are close up...Mars is not composed of Earth like material...sure its as near as damn it in size and possibly could or maybe have sustained life albeit to brief if at all......now let the geologists and experts give their views on the crystal like formations on Mars ie the squareness the uniform and poss biological anomalies...and I think they are normal formations appertaining to the position of Mars and its composition...Its lovely to see all these so called square type 'buildings' pyramids etc...but given Mars position and composition I am certain there are scientific explanations- do I believe life existed on Mars NO...do i believe there might have been some forms of biological life poss yes but died out very briefly as Mars is likened to a desert...and we keep on convincing ourselves that these uniform anomalies are proof of the existence of life previous....its a fascinating planet nothing more...sorry if I offend any believers but if earth was barren i wonder if we would have similarities within the confines of space and the lack of water and gases....after all crystal caverns that exist in parts of the earth underground lacking in certain gases and un disturbed also demonstrate such uniform patterns as does icicles and stalagmites/stalagtites and even snow particles in the abscence of certain conditions....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
This is why I avoid these threads. It's always a case of people being desperate to believe what they want to believe. It's really obvious guys. Popular theories become reality .. until nothing real matters anymore as it doesn't agree with silly notions that should just pass away.

Is any of this proof of something? Who knows but if you throw another 100 anomalies at me, I'm supposed to think there is proof, when all that happened is that someone tugged in my heart strings a great deal and it made me think it is real. That's how it works, so if you want the truth, these days.. look at the motivation.

I don't think you even bother to read the posts or even what the OP had mentioned. Who said that this was 'proof', that you keep bandying about? These are just anomalous and intriguing stuff that litters Mars. No one is desperate to believe as you contend. The OP never said that this was proof of a Martian civilization! 'May be', 'possibly', 'probably' etc doesn't translate to proof.

The only way to get real proof is to go out there and put your boots on Martian soil. Otherwise this is just speculation. But the images on this thread, needless to say, are pretty intriguing and worth a second look. Probably shows how strange nature can get!
edit on 2-8-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

My friend had an interesting theory on the Mars shapes on the surface. What if the great cataclysms of our religious texts and ingrained belief in disasters actually occurred on Mars and that remnants of survivors moved through stargates to earth the neighbouring planet? I laughed and then just thought about it, if you were to believe in that stuff, which i dont, it makes as much sense as a great flood or anything else!!!lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join