It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Weird Anomalies!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

what you see are giant artifacts and scuptures left behind ~4500 years ago by the giants that ruled earth and its people with a technology lost in the Biblical Flood of Noah. All the 4 million or so giants were killed and those who settled on other planets were zapped by God. All that water increased the mass and gravity of the earth,squeezed inward towards the earth's center and up came the continents. Although the flesh and blood giants are gone, their spirits still exist here on earth along with the invisible demons living among us.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour
To be honest, this is pretty much the only one that caught my eye.... The problem is we have no perspective, nothing to compare it to and really, no idea whatsoever a to what we are looking at... I mean, what's all the wavy lines and such? Is the grey, rectangular shape elevated, buried, huge, tiny????

The "wavy lines" look like dunes, the rectangular shape looks like some kind of rock layer, they are very common here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
There are people who postulate that human life began on Mars, and later came to earth because Mars could no longer support them. An interesting theory, considering Mars is quite prevalent historically. Somewhere I also read that "As above, so below" was, among other things, a reference to Mars above(from our skies), and the earth below. Meaning the earth is now what Mars once was. And that some of our megalithic monuments were meant to be mirror images of those on the planet we once called home.

The images? I find them intriguing. But I guess we'll never really know until those in the know, decide to tell us.
edit on 8/1/2012 by Klassified because: clarity

I think what you are saying is very interesting, but if they had the technology and the means to leave Mars and make the trip to Earth and survive it, wouldn't our technology now be far more than it is? Why would they come here and "start over" in the human evolutionary path with cave drawings and primitive culture? Wouldn't early man here on Earth have been much more intelligent, intellectual and capable?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Still my favorite anomaly picture from Mars.

Mars Spirirt Sol 513

The one thing I always find interesting is what people say when I tell them it's from Egypt first then that it's actually from Mars. They go from statue or sarcophagus if it's said to be from Egypt yet when I say it's actually on Mars they say "oh it's just a rock then." WHY do people do this?! It drives me nuts. It is believable to be something man made when it's on Earth but the same thing anywhere else it's a rock?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It would take an experienced person, like you, ArMap, to get into the ASU maze to find the image of that "dam-"like structure. I learned decades ago that internet "coverups" with planetary data is a snap for bureacrats. I give up on my short search.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP, I hadn't seen most of those before.

I especially like DragonFires 2nd pick, of the white "something".

Other favourite picks of Mars include the ones a quick google search finds.

See here for all the Mars stuff you can digest: www.thelivingmoon.com...

Please see here for the true Mars: www.thelivingmoon.com...

?? www.thelivingmoon.com...

: www.thelivingmoon.com...

The "Herd": www.thelivingmoon.com...

Plain old madness! : www.thelivingmoon.com...

Mud, Ice and "blue stuff": www.thelivingmoon.com...

clouds: www.thelivingmoon.com...

COURTESY OF: The Living Moon and Creators. (Thanks)

And much much more, I'd make it more entertaining to view, but I'm on mobile internet

I personally would bet my *life* that there was/is life on Mars.
I also the think they're gearing up to tell us this in future, due to the spoon feeding of little tidbits in the mainstream, they are hinting really hard lol.

ETA: Speaking of Martians, here a short entertaining (educational) cartoon of what happened between us and them:

m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8mI5wVQGPuc&v=8mI5wVQGPuc&gl=GB

Spirit Science production
its part of a series, and they have a movie.

I love em.

edit on 1-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I think what we are and aren't being shown is very selective. I believe alien life is more common than we're allowed to know. The pictures of Mars just lend credence to that notion. They're slowly warming us up to the idea. Eventually they will drop the bomb on us and hope it doesn't cause widespread panic.

I'm curious to know what types of archeological findings are waiting on Mars. I'm like a kid in a candy store!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I saw a comment about how the "eye sees what it wants to see" but the shots inyour post show some pretty amazing levels of structure..... oh who the heck knows so much about history let alone ancient history? Nevertheless on another plant! Just my food for thought to be taken with a grain of salt!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yeah another plant! PLANET that is!!! LoL!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is why I avoid these threads. It's always a case of people being desperate to believe what they want to believe. It's really obvious guys. Popular theories become reality .. until nothing real matters anymore as it doesn't agree with silly notions that should just pass away.

Is any of this proof of something? Who knows but if you throw another 100 anomalies at me, I'm supposed to think there is proof, when all that happened is that someone tugged in my heart strings a great deal and it made me think it is real. That's how it works, so if you want the truth, these days.. look at the motivation.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
COURTESY OF: The Living Moon and Creators. (Thanks)

Considering that the information on those pages came from ATS, I think the most correct would be "COURTESY OF: ATS members".

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I agree in some of the matrixing and your mind kind of filling in the gaps, but there is allot of crazy stuff going on here! Not sure if it's ALL natural formations...hopefully one day we will know but I don't expect to learn much from NASA.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Looks like old mining equipment to me and a bunch of big wreckage and possibly an old city. I live in an old mining town next to a big Iron ore mine and grew up in the Copper Country.....What do you expect me to see?

By the way, what is the size reference of these pictures. Maybe that little city was built for ants.
edit on 1-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I think what you are saying is very interesting, but if they had the technology and the means to leave Mars and make the trip to Earth and survive it, wouldn't our technology now be far more than it is? Why would they come here and "start over" in the human evolutionary path with cave drawings and primitive culture? Wouldn't early man here on Earth have been much more intelligent, intellectual and capable?

Excellent questions OS. And one of the reasons I don't subscribe to the theory, though I too find it interesting. It's something I read a long time ago. I really wish I would have kept a copy of it, because it covered some questions similar to what you have asked. Meh, who knows, maybe I'll run across it again if I look for it long enough.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

what you see are giant artifacts and scuptures left behind ~4500 years ago by the giants that ruled earth and its people with a technology lost in the Biblical Flood of Noah. All the 4 million or so giants were killed and those who settled on other planets were zapped by God. All that water increased the mass and gravity of the earth,squeezed inward towards the earth's center and up came the continents. Although the flesh and blood giants are gone, their spirits still exist here on earth along with the invisible demons living among us.

Glad we've got that sorted out then

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Mars has inhabitants right now... maybe Nasa has only landed on one of their moons and not really Mars itself...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm not one for seeing shapes in the clouds. That's what a lot of the Mars stuff looks like to me. However the seventh picture down after the Mars photo intrigues me. While it is possible that it is a natural formation the details look a little too precise for me to just write it off.

Are there any other shots of that one? Different angles? Does the pic or face have a name I can search more on?

The face looks symmetrical. In most of the other shots of faces you can pick out some of the distortions and shadow play. If you look at the eyebrow on the left it has a unique angle to it. The one on the right side is not only lined up just right it looks like it has that same unique design. Without another angle it is impossible to tell.

I can make out there appears to be two nostril holes as well and both look very well placed. If either was lower or higher which is what I was looking for would strengthen the idea it was a natural formation. Even the bulge of the eyes carries over to both sides and the eyes seem to follow the same curve as well. Since the picture is turned it is too hard to tell though.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Pareidolia can explain the "organic" simile in some of the images, however, not the type like pictures 1 and 5, which have astounding geometric relationships that I find hard to pin on natural processes. None the less, we are looking at pictures that are really lacking details that , if they had some real resolution, would be able to prove or disprove that in a second.

What really astounds me, is that the mission planners at NASA also knew of every one of these anomalies, and a lot more. Why would not the best of them be selected as targets for investigation, instead of open, non-descript areas where the rovers have some considerable ground to cover to sample rock and terrain? It just seems the more logical choice, because I would bet that some of these images intrigue them, the same way they do us.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks for this! Awesome pics! Undeniable to me that those are NOT natural formations...

I have no doubt that there is intelligent life on Mars and throughout the entire universe. Yes Currently!

I however am still looking for it here at home!
edit on 1-8-2012 by ReAwakened because: mispelling.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i love all those anomalies, i'm a real dreamer

what i love to do it's to imagine so this where my imagination lead me !

Mars before the big event

Mars after the big event million years later

beside searching the true, for myself i just feel that we have a link with Mars, i can not really explain it but when i close my eyes i always see Mars like in my art view...so i don't need pictures too know that long time ago mars was like that !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join