It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khamenei Warns Iran’s Top Leaders: WAR IN WEEKS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Things do to tend to be quite out of balance here on ATS in one persistent drection concerning the ME and Israel.. With that said, I guess those of us trying to filter through all sides need to remain skeptical of both the MSM and the anti-Israel stances here on ATS.

These are very confusing times... And for anyone religious, confusion isn't from God, so I guess it's safe to say that he's not part of any of this either:

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 15-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Greetings,
I am new here, and am trying to follow the many, many rules. It appears that 9-11 was created by the ruling class to rally public support to wage war on, so called "terror". Some say they've evidence that Iraq was invaded because Saddam would not take dollars for oil. However, after reading Wing Makers, The Law of One, The Wave Series Transcripts, The Dialogue with Hidden_Hand and a few other such writings, it appears that the primary goal of the ruling class regarding Iraq was to gather possible ancient Atlantean/Sumerian technologies within The Land of Ur and surrounding areas. The ruling class appears to be searching for something. The Arc of the Covenant, that is claimed to have immense power perhaps?
With that said, what do they want in Iran? Does the ruling class believe what they seek is in Iran, or is this really about domination stemming from the Abrahamic Covenant within both their belief systems, rather than Iran having nuclear weapons? If China and Russia both have such weapons and are Iran's allies, why would the ruling class fear Iran having their own nukes? What do you think?

<< 1   >>

join