It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A glimpse into our future police militarization in Anaheim, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So at an anti police brutality rallies in Anaheim, CA the cops showed up and started arresting protesters i will let the video speak for its self

I guess Disneyland isn't the happiest place on earth
edit on 1-8-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
just a little background these protests are in response to the unjustified shooting of an unarmed man
he was shot in the back (shot him for running even though there was no evidence of any wrongdoing) and then allegedly shot in the head as he was laying on the floor
subsequently people organized to peacefully protest the shooting and the police showed up in force ....someone threw a bottle and the police began indiscriminately shooting rubber bullets into the crowd and released a dog into the crowd (supposedly on accident) which included small children the dog attacked an unarmed man sitting on the ground
edit on 1-8-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Hey liberals, I am not saying anything about you or your political beliefs here so be civil plz.

This doesn't happen anywhere except control freak liberal cities, it never happens in the 15th largest city in the country. Indianapolis is a conservative city, here the police rarely get out of line, and when they do our city does somthing about it. Why don't you guys all move away and leave them with a ghost town with no taxes to pay these aholes?

I can name at least 30 midwestern cities that would be happy to welcome you , and won't pull this # ever, as they already know what it would bring. We never aloud them to get out of control in the first place, so we don't have to worry about the oout of control police abusing their authority.

This weekend here in plainfield, I got stopped at 2 in the morning walking down the side of the road with my daughter, the LEO asked what we were out doing this evening, I explained we had car trouble and were walking home, he said no we aren't and opened up the door and asked us to get in, we did he tok us home and bid us good evening, wishing us goodluck about the car, and calling it in so it wouldn't be towed out of the parking lot it was in.

If your police do not act in this fashion most of the time move away, take your money and skill sets to a place that actually cares about their citizens and their rights!
edit on 1-8-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

i think its disgusting how the police are acting against a peaceful protest ,maybe people from other surrounding states should go and protest with them as a show of solidarity for human rights before you all lose the right to peaceful protest

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If you think local law enforcement is bad, wait until the FEDS get here.

top topics

join