It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I thought this was a well-edited and enlightening video that points out the faults of modern society and the control paradigm (which I unoriginal refer to as the "Matrix"). For voice-overs it uses mostly David Icke, some Alex Jones, some comedians and more.

"Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down! Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information and religion destroys spirituality." - Dr. Michael Elner.

Some of Icke's theories are "out there" but the man is a great speaker who puts his life on the line.
I sure wouldn't want/be able to speak in front of a darkened theater for several hours when having death threats.
Icke's lecture
I haven't watched all yet, since it's so long, but have to give a plug here because some words in the aforementioned video come from it and It's a great lecture thus far. Just don't let one of his "out there" theories spoil the rest of the verified information he offers.

Thanks. You may now continue with your previous Matrix programming.

edit on 1-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
When does it stop being a search for evidence and become a revolution. All of this is simply entertainment for the majority. I appreciate what you are doing but there is a large enough amount of us "awake" who now need more than evidence. This is our domain. If you seek you shall find. If you build it they will come.

join