It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima getting hidden from media when the Japanese people really need some help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Fukushima getting hidden from media when the Japanese people really need some help!

www.liveleak.com

It's murder not allowing children to escape — It will be too late when we
are the 2nd Chernobyl
workers fall ill while at Reactor 3, transported to hospital in ambulance — Both
had altered consciousness
authorities in US are detecting contamination from Fukushima Daiichi in
fish on West Coast and not telling people -Gundersen
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www. google.com
www.google.com
www.google.com

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So now because of this horrible incident that will be remembered for ages a good 15-20 percent of the world will probably get cancer or some form of mutation due to nobody knowing how to contain nuclear power effectively and efficiently enough to make it worth its cost, which it will most likely never reach now!

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
you seem to be forgeting somthing they dont want any help from anyone so what can you do.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes .. there is a total media black out
if they knew ..they wouldnt be anyone in Japan
this is murder by denying vital information from the most deadly invisible killer in the world
it make you a living time bomb that contaminate everything you touch
when babies will be born they will be extremely difformed by the radiation
you though that the 2 US nukes on Japan were bad ?
they look like uranium shells explosions compare to what going on now

how many reactors in meltdown in the worst place ever to be on a beach
this will spread

but the elites dont care its soon the 21 december .. so this disaster has become irelevant
and the best thing they can do is do some damage control to avoid panic especially in Japan

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
See the truth

Surviving Japan- There is an increadible media blackout on Fukushima.VIDEO

Fukushima
Film: It's murder not allowing children to escape — It will be too late when we
are the 2nd Chernobyl
Two
workers fall ill while at Reactor 3, transported to hospital in ambulance — Both
had altered consciousness
NHK:
Cooling system at Onagawa nuke plant was flooded by tsunami — AP: Basement was
flooded in one of Onagawa's reactor buildings — NEI: Flooding at facility was
not a problem
Tepco
announces live web cam to be removed from location within hours at Fukushima
Daiichi — New view near sludge storage facility planned
AP:
Link between nuclear weapons and nuclear power is "becoming increasingly clear"
says Japan professor — Nuclear power industry not thrilled people are talking
about it
Japan
and US now working together to 'decommission' Fukushima Daiichi — First meeting
was last week
Genetic
mutations from radiation exposure are up to 100 times higher than anything we
have encountered in the animal kingdom -Dr. Fernex, Former WHO Consultant
I'm
sure authorities in US are detecting contamination from Fukushima Daiichi in
fish on West Coast and not telling people -Gundersen
57-year-old
former chief of Fukushima plant had brain hemorrhage after becoming ill while
out last Thursday — "Symptoms are serious" says Tepco — Hemorrhagic syndromes
increased 9-fold after Chernobyl
I
think they will get to point of throwing concrete on Fukushima reactors and
coming back in 300 to 500 years -

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You're right. It sickens me how the international media completely ignores the Fukushima situation.

You may already know this, but I find ENENews.com really useful when finding out what's happening over there....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
(rolls eyes)

I am so sorry all of yo have such a low opinion of the intelligence of the Japanese people. Most of us (although I live in the US now and have for many years) would rather perish with our homes and families than "escape or retreat" it's just the culture.

I still have family over there in Chiba Prefecture and they refuse to leave the country, no way no how no going. They know the whole country will be some irradiated nuclear wasteland at some point, they don't care... So before you start reading a lot into media blackouts and the like, the Japanese people know exactly what is going on, they just don't feel that they should have to abandon their homes over it...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well if there was really that much lethal toxic coming out of there wouldnt the fallout be noticeable around the world by now,i mean come on its been 15 months or more.

Just saying

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by carlsmith

It is, infant mortality rates in BC, were reported as high. We were taking liquid drops of iodide, but we're going to be taking much larger doses of crystal when it comes and I have instructions for how to turn animal commercial grade into pure crystal if they do anything to the supply.

This is a world side depopulation event. They are nuking the human race and making it look like an accident.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Is PRINCESS KAORU NAKAMARU speaking on Fukushima related issues before it happened? Watch @ 1:30

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a) So if everyone knew how bad it was in Japan, what would everyone do?
b) Help? Really? How? We (the American people) can't even seem to root out the poo in our own nation. Pretty much people are bickering over the dumbest things while poverty rises and tptb are shredding our rights. Yet, somehow, we're supposed to get our act together to save the Japanese people.
c) I have told people. I've told people about the shrimp from the Gulf on top of that. You know what the response is? Nothing. They eat the shrimp and they file away the kids in Japan in the back of their minds and figure you're crazy.

And that is why....
By the time the people in this country actually wake up and realize that they are totally bulldozed, 95% of the work will be done.

Look at the Eurozone. How many people do you think really have any clue what is going on? Ask the average person in America who is Angela Merkel and they'll tell you "uhmmmm Idk."
Yet we want them to care about Japan?

Never going to happen.
And yes it's so frikkin sad.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It is SAD the attention this issue gets not to mention ITS A GLOBAL PROBLEM SMH. EA*RTH needs help from our COSMIC FAMILY
who learned from similar mistakes.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SangriaRed

Aye, how many people moaning are on the ground doing something? I think around 1 - 50

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
(rolls eyes)

I am so sorry all of yo have such a low opinion of the intelligence of the Japanese people. Most of us (although I live in the US now and have for many years) would rather perish with our homes and families than "escape or retreat" it's just the culture.

I still have family over there in Chiba Prefecture and they refuse to leave the country, no way no how no going. They know the whole country will be some irradiated nuclear wasteland at some point, they don't care... So before you start reading a lot into media blackouts and the like, the Japanese people know exactly what is going on, they just don't feel that they should have to abandon their homes over it...

I understand it's the Japanese culture but there won't be much culture to protect if they die from this terrible disaster. As my footer says, those most adaptable to change, culture can travel to safer lands.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Fukushima has exposed the J-gov as being a fascist gang of good old boys after years of enjoying total support from the people of Japan. I live in the heart of Japan; Tokyo. I have seen it all go down in sicking fashion. It is daily here in Japan. The J-gov has no idea how to handle this situation. So, in light of their incompetence, the J-gov is doing the only thing it knows how to do. They are fighting it out with each other for control of the government, while at the same time, trying to prevent themselves from being carried off to jail. The people of Japan are so angry. The capital city is a really tense place to be. For the first time, in a very long time, the people of Japan are talking opening about politics with no fear or favor. The nuclear meltdowns at Fukushima has sparked a social and cultural revolution of sorts in Japan. History is happening in Japan and the world really is not paying attention. The Japanese are modest people so they tend to keeps things very `in house.` The people of Japan are dealing with this on their own because that is all they know how to do. They do not trust the outside world even though they know they need help. The people of Japan simply do not know how to ask the world for help. Many people consider it shameful to ask the world for help. Japan has a very complex society which is often misunderstood. The people want help very badly; they just don`t know how to go about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by carlsmith

This is a world side depopulation event. They are nuking the human race and making it look like an accident.

I have a hard time believing that "They" would intentionally Nuke the planet as a means to depopulate the Human race...Its kinda dumb to poison the planet with radiation that lasts for years and years and not a whole lot you can do about it. I think Famine is a better way to go. Or maybe a modified Virus that is highly contagious and super deadly.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ruderalis1

The nuclear industry and the J-gov are not smart enough to pull off a depopulation plan. They are greedy so it has blinded their ability to use reason, science and basic logic to deal with the Fukushima crisis.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
American failed attempt to use Japan against China.

top topics

join