It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-22 Raptor problem finally found......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
security.blogs.cnn.com...

According to this article the USAF is confident it has found the culprit to "Raptor Cough" and the other problems that resulted in hypoxia. It appears that a new type of bio/chem warfare filter, inconjunction with it's subsequent connection to a newer set of O2 delivery hoses and the use of an older upper g-suit/survival vest is the culprit.

This does not explain why 6 ground crewmen who work on/near the F-22 also became sick, but the AIr Force has found no connection or explination,and as of right now is assuming that was a fatigue/diet/hydration issue among the personnel...or possibly was the result of breathing to much exhaust.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks for this

Wondered when they would up date us,

Still unaswered questions though, and that sacking off the guy who came out and told us

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I've always thought and still do think it was all a smoke screen covering some side effect due to some new type of technology [Classified] being utilized

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Could be. Its got to be something else to deserve the sacking of staff.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So what, the sub space scanner beam generators are causing the problem due to inadequate shielding of the generated quantum radiation which affects the Pilots by subjecting them to micro time based spectrum shifts that cause disorientation in the time dimension.

They have to fix that and fast! No time to delay!

P

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Reverse the polarity and a bit of bleach through the flux capacitors and they'll be right as rain then!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The polarity is in the time domain. How does one reverse time? Back to you!

P

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
They should check for Tetryon subspace particles also. It's always Tetryons.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hmm,seems the gubbermint claims that the flying asphyxiation coffin F-22 is ready to asphyxiate the pilots.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Problem found!!! ITS A FORD

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just hope that it's worth all the resources spent.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
So what, the sub space scanner beam generators are causing the problem due to inadequate shielding of the generated quantum radiation which affects the Pilots by subjecting them to micro time based spectrum shifts that cause disorientation in the time dimension.

They have to fix that and fast! No time to delay!

P

You get a star simply because of your proper use of 'affect'.

Thank you for raising my faith in man.

(I could of just dropped a PM but I'm hoping others will of noticed to)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The F-22, if the SHTF, will be worth every penny we have spent on it thus far. Every AF person I have spoken to that has worked with the aircraft has been unwavering in their praise and support of the aircraft.

Is is expensive? Absolutely! But as with the F-15 during Desert Storm, we learned that quality > quantity, especially when it comes to aircraft.

It is not the perfect platform, but for the role it is meant to fill (air superiority), nothing comes close. Even the F-15 pales in comparison.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

F22 turned out to be a dud with lot of technical problems hope they do something about it fast

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Come on guys, a little reality check please! Every single fighter ever built has had initial problems. The more tech you employ, the more problems you have. It is the same for ships / tanks or whatever. Think of the first models of new cars. This is why we have recall notices on cars. Same application of principles. The more tech, the more initial problems. The Raptor pushes the envelope, there will be problems.

The bad part is the typical way the US military reacts. They just can not say the words, "Looking into it, don't know, it's just one of those things with new airframes." The words of truth just stick to the roof of their mouths.

P

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My father is friends with a former Raptor pilot....said the news is inflating alot of this stuff....the machine is a Warp 3 Aireal killing machine.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthfinder666

F22 turned out to be a dud with lot of technical problems hope they do something about it fast

No man. Every try moving up a mountain too fast? That is what the sickness is. Extreme Altitude Sickness. How could they no notice that ever since?
edit on 15-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthfinder666

No man. Every try moving up a mountain too fast? That is what the sickness is. Extreme Altitude Sickness. How could they no notice that ever since?
They must be flying too fast high up. How come they don't have NASA's technology of Space Shuttle? Oh right, the F22 is Corporate influenced.

WTF I thought I click edit.
edit on 15-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why did they suffer no problems when they limited the F-22s to 10,000 feet then?

I think the upper atmosphere is getting hyper polluted from India/China/Asia. The F-22s flying at high altitude have sensors to detect the pollution in the upper atmosphere. Airliners and their passengers have a larger interior/more air getting pumped inside via the turbines.....so the Parts Per Billion of pollutants would be low enough people wouldn't be dropping dead.

There are massive streams of smog blowing off of Asia towards America that are visible. The Raptor is just telling us time is short for life on Earth. Nuke Asia/India or we're all going to get choked to death. They aren't going to stop hyper polluting.

Either we kill 'em all......or the planet dies.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

top topics

join