It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UFO Found on NASA Feed Near ISS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

An oddly shaped UFO, clearly not a satellite, was spotted by a sharp-eyed observer monitoring NASA's live feed out the window of the International Space Station. What is it?

Could someone explain to me why this is clearly is not a satellite. In my eyes it could be. Although I do not know much about this kind of thing...

It states above that

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Filmed on a camcorder.....its something on the screen. Either drawn on or stuck on.

The "UFO" is far too sharp compared to the rest of the image....its a HOAX!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
faaaaaaaaaake .. or maybe it is swamp gas reflecting off Venus

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Drawn on or stuck on it wouldn't move as it did. He pans left with the camcorder and it floats right. It also seems to be floating at the same speed all the time. Just seems to drift. Could it be debris from some space launch?
Maybe its just space junk after all.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Its always hard to trust a UFO video when they never show you the end.

not saying its fake, but definately suspect.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras

Drawn on or stuck on it wouldn't move as it did. He pans left with the camcorder and it floats right. It also seems to be floating at the same speed all the time. Just seems to drift. Could it be debris from some space launch?
Maybe its just space junk after all.

Dont be stupid......sorry, its blatantly obvious!!!

I tell you what....il stick something to my screen and do the same...il post my video when its uploaded ok.

ETA: Scratch that last bit....im not drawing on my screen to prove it. Plus my camera is far too good quality, you need a 1980's 0.001mp camera to film UFO's

Its a sticker, 100% guaranteed. It drifts at the same speed all the time because its on the screen. Had the camera been of decent quality it would have been obvious.

edit on 1-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Hey, who are you calling stupid? Your facts don't stack up either. He holds the camera stationary and the things still moving. It seems to be floating at the same speed all the time. Even when he pans in and out.
But your an expert aren't you. I mean you know it all.
I didn't say it was an alien spaceship or a UFO, I said it could be space junk.
So back in your box chocolate, and get your facts straight.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Swamp gas.

/end thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hey, who are you calling stupid? Your facts don't stack up either. He holds the camera stationary and the things still moving. It seems to be floating at the same speed all the time. Even when he pans in and out.
But your an expert aren't you. I mean you know it all.
I didn't say it was an alien spaceship or a UFO, I said it could be space junk.
So back in your box chocolate, and get your facts straight.

I suggest you get your camera and try it yourself
Yes i am pretty good at this, expert....possibly

ETA: Why would someone stick a sticker of spacejunk on a screen?? Look at the sharpness of the footage, and of the "UFO"/"spacejunk". Its blatant......

edit on 1-8-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
First thing i thought when I saw it : TFH, TheFakingHoaxer is at it again

Seriously, do we have any clue that this vid is coming from any space agency?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
DE JA VU all over again.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by easy12

It is from the ISS....but the date and time are unclear, so impossible to verify...if you believe this kind of thing.

30k views...$20-$100, not bad for a sticker on a screen

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Mate, you should be called loves an argument instead. I don't know much about photography but I am certain that the speed that object is moving is different to the speed when he moves the camera in and out.
Probably is fake, I don't know. But don't call me stupid Pal. Them's fightin words, and also very rude.
Still waiting for your post to explain how he did it. Oh, sorry I forgot your camera is too expensive.
No pics, no proof so your argument fails miserably.
And I never said I knew what it was. Your the expert, you prove its fake.
Your turn.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It looks like a god damn satellite to me. Has the right shape to be one.

edit: would also explain why it is sharper than the Earth in the background. Because it's probably relatively close to the camera, at a position where it would be more in focus.
edit on 1/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Filmed on a camcorder.....its something on the screen. Either drawn on or stuck on.

The "UFO" is far too sharp compared to the rest of the image....its a HOAX!!

I doubt it, when he moves the camcorder this object doesn't move with it, if it was drawn or stuck on the camera lense it would move with the camera.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ok, I think I understand the problem.

One guy is WATCHING this on a computer screen, the COMPUTER screen is where something has been stuck. The camcorder is then recording the computer-screen which has the thing stuck on it, thats why its moving differently to the camcorders movements.
The thing appears to move because the image underneath it (ie, comp screen) is moving, making it appear like its in 'orbit', when in actual fact, it's probably a carefully sculpted booger..

No mystery here folks!

(mind you, could also actually be a real satellite as ChaoticOrder said, but it's in such sharp focus, ie something local to the camcorder filming it (NOT on the camcorder screen itself as some are confusing)
edit on 1-8-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Thank you..Explained Well. And you didn't even call me stupid.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There is definately something on the computer screen. There's nothing on the camera screen because the object would have been moving with the camera.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't think people understand the "drawn on or stuck on theory"... I'm sure they are saying it is stuck on the TV screen! Not the camcorder (well okay I think one guy was saying the camera but then I don't think he understands how this was done either)... He is filming this off his TV, yes? Well it's funny how he doesn't show us the TV frame! This would be because then we will see that the ISS is actually panning, giving the illusion that the sticker/drawing is moving... It makes sense that when the guy zooms in the "ufo" should be blurry like the rest of the image, it shouldn't sharpen up!

Also this is why it makes no difference how the camcorder moves! In effect what we have here is 2 cameras moving... The one on the ISS and the camcorder... The ISS camera is what is giving the illusion of the sticker moving...

I am going with hoax...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Mate, you should be called loves an argument instead. I don't know much about photography but I am certain that the speed that object is moving is different to the speed when he moves the camera in and out.
Probably is fake, I don't know. But don't call me stupid Pal. Them's fightin words, and also very rude.
Still waiting for your post to explain how he did it. Oh, sorry I forgot your camera is too expensive.
No pics, no proof so your argument fails miserably.
And I never said I knew what it was. Your the expert, you prove its fake.
Your turn.

lol, loves the ignorant...loves the gullible....could be a whole host of other names eh

I cannot be bothered wasting my time debunking it. What does it achieve?? NOTHING. There will still be the idiots claiming im wrong because of their faith and lack of understanding.

Its aliens, its spacejunk, its whatever you want it to be. Im done here....have fun debating a sticker

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join