Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Archaeologists discover 2nd Temple seal in JERUSALEM

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
fake if you can pull of 9-11 how easy would this be .the best forgers are hebrews




posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 





This is not debatable. It is just a matter of time till the Ark of the Covenant is also found there. Then all the world will know.


It is no little secret that The Temple Institute believes they know exactly where it's at.

The Temple Institute

They have everything ready for service in the next temple. Only the Ark remains...and of course the Temple itself. But that will all be worked out...won't it!??



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
they used to play bagpipes at the pyramids does that make them scottish ????



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One little problem is the "temple mount" area of today was the "Fort Atonia" in the times of Jesus, which means the temple was well South of the Mosque there today. There was about 600 ft between Ft. Antonia and the real temple site.

Fighting over that area is a worthless games, and since it isn't the most sacret spot, the Muslem's rears are not pointed at the temple's actual zone.


So much Malarkey. One little seal doesn't show the temple was on this Fort Antonia area.


The real history, if one digs it out, tells the Temple was just North of David's palace area. And that wasn't this Ft. Antonia compound, of the Romans, that was not destroyed looking for gold in the temple's ruins.

This rock thing is an embellishment of recent times that is all about tossing mud on the Muslums. If anyone were serious on the new temple and the acutual site, there is road, a parking lot, and a few buildings there now. One can easily put a 3rd temple in the parking lot.

The real history tells the temple's area was about 1/5 the size of Ft. Antonia, and all this is a scam to try to get a bigger area for some new temple that never historically existed there and is prevented from existing there because the religion rules tell that no area for the temple could be used for a previous religious area. And the Ft. Antonia had the temple to Jupiter by the Romans and the Islamic 2 buildings, making the whole area not eligible for the 3rd temple's area.

This is why David bought a threshing field, as there was not any religion title to it before, and the temple would be placed there. A threshing field isn't the Dome of the Rock's rock.

Only way to make it work is go back to the orginal area North of Ir David and South of Ft. Antonia and the mosque there now.

That area is the historic spot for the temple, and no where else.

It appears Jerusalem's Jewish war with the Muslims would even corrupt their own history for the area. The Muslims and their temple are not going anywhere, so get over it, and put the temple zone in its correct geographical area.

So much nonsense in Jerusalem that they don't even have a real clue on god, nor the temple's real site.



edit on 1-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Seals can be found almost anywhere in that area, and Ft. Antonia can't become a temple site.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


No, the temple and holy of holies was directly behind the Eastern Gate of the temple mount and could be seen from a stander-by on the Mt. of Olives. There are 50 ton foundation stones under the mount from Solomon's temple.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


No, the temple and holy of holies was directly behind the Eastern Gate of the temple mount and could be seen from a stander-by on the Mt. of Olives. There are 50 ton foundation stones under the mount from Solomon's temple.



Nonsense, that isn't what the history for the area tells. The original temple mount does not exist anymore because it was torn down to the dirt under the foundations.

And your claim goes against the Jesus prophecy even, which means you don't value the Jesus prophecy.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 





Well, of course. Nobody wants to see their illusions crumble before their eyes. Every single time *proof* is provided of God giving the Land of Israel to the Jewish people, another DNA strand of Israel's haters collapses. Weakening, weakening, weakening - till the roles are reversed. The haters become the dust, and the bones of the righteous dead literally are reborn. Yechezkel - Ezekiel - Chapter 37 it's all been prophesied.


That's just it the Jews have nothing written by God stating this land belongs to them. All they have are things that were written by man. God isn't a real estate agent.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i would be more comfortable if this discovery was made by anyone else other then an israeli. they are known for lying, manipulating and furthering their own agendas.

will be a cold day in hell before i start believing anything they say


Sure, you're a known world expert.

Really, I can't understand how anyone could be ignorant of history (Roman, Greek, Persian and Babylonian) enough to deny the presence of Jewish governance of Jerusalem during various historical periods.

There is even historical evidence from Egypt, that refers to the "Habiru" people that defended Goshen for the Egyptians, and this accords with the Hebrew records. Although it could be some other peoples referred to, archaeologists are at a loss to determine who else they might have been.

There is more archaeological evidence linking the Jews to Jerusalem than there is linking the Philistines (Palestinians) to it.

The Semitic Middle-Eastern peoples are all related, so to say one side of the family has never lived there is a bit silly.

edit on 1/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


No, the temple and holy of holies was directly behind the Eastern Gate of the temple mount and could be seen from a stander-by on the Mt. of Olives. There are 50 ton foundation stones under the mount from Solomon's temple.



Nonsense, that isn't what the history for the area tells. The original temple mount does not exist anymore because it was torn down to the dirt under the foundations.

And your claim goes against the Jesus prophecy even, which means you don't value the Jesus prophecy.


You better double-check Josephus. One could stand on the Mt. of Olives on Yom Kippur and see directly into the holy of holies to the ark of the covenant through the open Eastern gate. And Jesus's prophecy was fulfilled literally. Not one stone of the TEMPLE was left on another stone. The Romans toppled the temple to get the gold that had melted and run into the cracks. The thrown down temple stones are still outside the temple mount where the landed in 70 AD and the 50 ton formation stones from Solomon's temple under the mount.

edit on 1-8-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 


It's funny how they talk about Jews, God, the Temple, and then use the new secular term BCE instead of BC or Before Christ



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 


It's funny how they talk about Jews, God, the Temple, and then use the new secular term BCE instead of BC or Before Christ


Who do you refer to when you say "they"?



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i would be more comfortable if this discovery was made by anyone else other then an israeli. they are known for lying, manipulating and furthering their own agendas.

will be a cold day in hell before i start believing anything they say


So if it were, say, A lying palistinian, it would be ok... Just not from a Jew, cause they lie...?

Seriously?


Biggot any?



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You better double-check Josephus. One could stand on the Mt. of Olives on Yom Kippur and see directly into the holy of holies to the ark of the covenant through the open Eastern gate. And Jesus's prophecy was fulfilled literally. Not one stone of the TEMPLE was left on another stone. The Romans toppled the temple to get the gold that had melted and run into the cracks. The thrown down temple stones are still outside the temple mount where the landed in 70 AD and the 50 ton formation stones from Solomon's temple under the mount.



I have read Josephus and just about everyone else into the where was the temple location game has also. It isn't like we are talking huge distances------it is like a 1,000 ft further down toward the palace of david on the millo area (terraced) of the Jebusites. They have David's palace location pretty well pinned down now, and closing in on the Solomon site.

Many call the Water Gate as the Easter Gate, so the associations of the Gihon Spring is in the history.

You have to come up to speed on the dig areas and this site below isn't bad.




community.elevatorup.com...


www.generationword.com...


www.generationword.com...


www.generationword.com...



The bald ophel that is to the right of the patch on the Solomon's stables looks like a good place to consider:



edit on 1-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Digs and Seals



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy
 


Oh ho. And you or I don't do the same thing?

Christians do. Homosexuals do. Journalists do. Politicians do. Muslims do. Palestinians do. Americans do... etc etc etc etc

But if it's anything Jewish it must be total lies ????

Your slip is showing.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Thanks for the info, but it still does not really matter...

It is just tow groups arguing amongst each other ovver who is right and who is wrong.
Why is it so hard to find a balance..

surely both preach about peace, harmony etc and both preach tosme form of 'god'...

Why does on insist on insulting the other, and whydoes the other insist on taking offence..
Like school kids in the playground fighting over who's dad is bigger and better..
And, presumably, this has been going on for around 2000 years..
daft I call it..

What's even funnier is we still do the same thing today..
USA planted a flag on the moon.. new teritory.
The Russians claiming the land under the pole to get to the oil/resources..

fighting and arguing over bits of land that could benefit everyone rather than benefit corporations and share holders...


It doesn't matter to you, because it's in the eye of the beholder. I don't agree with fighting wars over the spot, that seems a bit over the top and in my opinion defiles the ground with blood and violence. Don't equate this to putting a flag on the moon, it has nothing to do with territory, it has to do with what people consider sacred. To muslim that spot is nothing but a thumb in the eye of the jews. In islam whenever they conquer a territory they stick a mosque on the conquered people's holiest spot to piss them off, as a sign of them being conquered. The Dome of the Rock being on Mt. Moriah is a symbol of defeat to the jews, thats why they won't allow jews to pray there and why they will fight tooth and nail to prevent the temple from being rebuilt and why they riot anytime a jew so much as looks in that direction.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut
 


Jerusalem was never a Philistine city. It is believe to have been built by Shem. The Philistines settled in Gaza and they were what was called the "Sea Peoples" which were an amalgamation of Cretians and other island peoples displaced from the Santorini Volcano eruption around 1450 B.C. right around the time of the Exodus when the Minoan civilization of Knossus was destroyed so no, the Philistines didn't really have much to do with Jerusalem other than it was a territory they wanted to conquer. If the Palestinians are trying to play that card then they need to move back to Crete where they came from because the Philistines were actually Minoans and Dagon the fishgod was one of the Minoan gods, just like the Philistines.
edit on 2-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Correct, Philistia would be where modern day Gaza/Jordan would be.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 





This is not debatable. It is just a matter of time till the Ark of the Covenant is also found there. Then all the world will know.


It is no little secret that The Temple Institute believes they know exactly where it's at.

The Temple Institute

They have everything ready for service in the next temple. Only the Ark remains...and of course the Temple itself. But that will all be worked out...won't it!??


According to 2 Orthodox rabbis and Ron Wyatt it was discovered in the caves under Mt. Moriah. The "Dome of the Spirits" next to the Dome of the Rock is thought to have been where the Holy of Holies once stood in Solomon's Temple. The Wakf will literally carry you out of there if you try to stand on that spot and they may even shoot you. A cover stone was discovered under it when a water leak occured, they say it is a sacred spot but will not tell anyone why, but that';s why it's sacred, it's where the real Holy of Holies was located. I've heard from more than one archeaologist who all attest to the Ark being discovered in 1983. When the Babylonians attacked Jerusalem they built a siegewall around the city, the only place Jeremiah could have hidden the Ark was in the caves below the mount. The Babylonians kept records of what they looted from the temple and the Ark was missing.



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by chr0naut
 


Jerusalem was never a Philistine city. It is believe to have been built by Shem. The Philistines settled in Gaza and they were what was called the "Sea Peoples" which were an amalgamation of Cretians and other island peoples displaced from the Santorini Volcano eruption around 1450 B.C. right around the time of the Exodus when the Minoan civilization of Knossus was destroyed so no, the Philistines didn't really have much to do with Jerusalem other than it was a territory they wanted to conquer. If the Palestinians are trying to play that card then they need to move back to Crete where they came from because the Philistines were actually Minoans and Dagon the fishgod was one of the Minoan gods, just like the Philistines.
edit on 2-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


Precisely!



There is also some evidence that the Spartans intermarried with the Hebrew tribe of Dan. That would possibly explain odd references to "their father Abraham".

edit on 2/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

. Don't equate this to putting a flag on the moon, it has nothing to do with territory, it has to do with what people consider sacred. To muslim that spot is nothing but a thumb in the eye of the jews. In islam whenever they conquer a territory they stick a mosque on the conquered people's holiest spot to piss them off, as a sign of them being conquered.


You just go round in circles.
A flag on the moon is the same as a mosque on a conquered spot.
Both a claim to have achieved something





new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join



atslive.com

hi-def

low-def