Archaeologists discover 2nd Temple seal in JERUSALEM

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Compelling evidence is for magicians and magical births. Stars and wise men. You know - the NT, Star Wars and Spin City. That gets right down in meme-land and hits the spot of *convincing* the ego that there is *possibility* of something happening. But it's only if the ego *agrees* that it matches the sub-set of *beliefs* it has set out before it since inception. If after all those gateways the *events* manage to make their way through, there'll always be the ego's watchman *doubt* to nag at the brain. Maybe this and maybe that and maybe, maybe, maybe and maybe. And there is no end to the maybes so why don't we just leave it at that? It's so much easier.



Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Every single time *proof* is provided of God giving the Land of Israel to the Jewish people


I just don't see enough compelling evidence to believe it as truth. Since you're using the word proof and all.




posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 





In fact, in constructing the Temple, it was a commandment that no IRON or metal be used in the cutting of the stones so as not to introduce the energy of severity which war is derived from.


Not looking to derail or anything but you are not correct here. The temple stones were not "dressed" at the temple it makes no statement that you cant use iron at the quarry. You possibly are confusing this with the direction by god to not use tools on an alter.

On topic...It is a cool find along with the other things listed in the link.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Proof is the Jewish people themselves. Proof is their return to the Land. Proof is their surviving everything that's been thrown at them for 5,000 years. Proof is God watching over the Land of Israel and His Children. For all Time. You can't *see* this without a heart of flesh. A heart of jaded stone will not cut it.


So I can't see that proof until I am Jewish?

Why then are you surprised when people dismiss this proof that are not Jewish when you accept we can't even see it?


I don't see proof. I would say my heart is of jaded stone though, but I don't think we would have it mean the same



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Paranoia. It's invasive and destructive and hits all ranks. From the top down. It's a sickness of the worst kind. And it's a DIRECT result of their OWN doing. Nobody else. Their own doing.

Exodus 15:15 Terror and dread will fall upon them. By the power of your arm they will be as still as a stone--until your people pass by, O LORD, until the people you bought pass by




Originally posted by kudegras
Never takes long for those of the anti semetic persuasion to start jumping up and down.
They found an ancient coin and straight away its don't trust the Israelis, they're liars etc.
Wake up guys, not everyone has an agenda and there is good and bad in every race.
I will give the OP a star.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Nope. You don't have to become Jewish. Just aligned with the Creator.
7 Laws. That's all that's required to get a pure heart that understands and can see what is not apparent to the naked eye. To see pure, you have to be pure..


Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
Proof is the Jewish people themselves. Proof is their return to the Land. Proof is their surviving everything that's been thrown at them for 5,000 years. Proof is God watching over the Land of Israel and His Children. For all Time. You can't *see* this without a heart of flesh. A heart of jaded stone will not cut it.


So I can't see that proof until I am Jewish?

Why then are you surprised when people dismiss this proof that are not Jewish when you accept we can't even see it?


I don't see proof. I would say my heart is of jaded stone though, but I don't think we would have it mean the same



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sounds like a good bit of solid proof that the Robinson Arch area was not part of the temple, as those that certified purity of a document had to be well outside the temple and in some nice shady area like under Robinson Arch, which was an entrance to Ft. Antonia.

It appears you have good evidence that the dig area were they are putting up a new entrance way was not part of the temple area.


But half the deal in Israel is about who has ancestral rights to this faked up temple mount area that was actually the Roman Fort Antonia area. So finding this seal is being used to attempt to put forth that the Jewish temple, via this seal, located on this Fort Antonia area where the Dome of the Rock and the Mosque now sit. So there are some games of political advantage being used with the find to attempt to tell the Ft. Antonia was the temple mount and the Islam should not be there.

The most confounding issue for this false assertion of the Ft. Antonia being the mount area is the area looks like many other Roman forts complete with water cisterns that had to be put to the south because of so much rock in the northern part of the fort. That the Templars used the cisterns as stables tells pretty much that the Templars were not convinced of the need for purity of temple standards, as it was Fort Antonia.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No metal implements or instruments were used in the CUTTING of the stones. A shamir worm that is able to split the stones was used in the place of tools - en.wikipedia.org...


Originally posted by drivers1492
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 





In fact, in constructing the Temple, it was a commandment that no IRON or metal be used in the cutting of the stones so as not to introduce the energy of severity which war is derived from.


Not looking to derail or anything but you are not correct here. The temple stones were not "dressed" at the temple it makes no statement that you cant use iron at the quarry. You possibly are confusing this with the direction by god to not use tools on an alter.

On topic...It is a cool find along with the other things listed in the link.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is not debatable. It is just a matter of time till the Ark of the Covenant is also found there. Then all the world will know. In the meantime, because everyone loves these facts so much - here is some about Mount Moriah - the Foundation Stone and why it was chosen as God's place for HIs Temple - en.wikipedia.org...




Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Sounds like a good bit of solid proof that the Robinson Arch area was not part of the temple, as those that certified purity of a document had to be well outside the temple and in some nice shady area like under Robinson Arch, which was an entrance to Ft. Antonia.

It appears you have good evidence that the dig area were they are putting up a new entrance way was not part of the temple area.


But half the deal in Israel is about who has ancestral rights to this faked up temple mount area that was actually the Roman Fort Antonia area. So finding this seal is being used to attempt to put forth that the Jewish temple, via this seal, located on this Fort Antonia area where the Dome of the Rock and the Mosque now sit. So there are some games of political advantage being used with the find to attempt to tell the Ft. Antonia was the temple mount and the Islam should not be there.

The most confounding issue for this false assertion of the Ft. Antonia being the mount area is the area looks like many other Roman forts complete with water cisterns that had to be put to the south because of so much rock in the northern part of the fort. That the Templars used the cisterns as stables tells pretty much that the Templars were not convinced of the need for purity of temple standards, as it was Fort Antonia.




posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
 

WHOAA hold on a minute and think about this . this could possibly be one of the seven seals , refered to in biblical context . instant objection is the duty of the faithful to Lucifer , to the truth. any takers?



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What's with all this "god" nonsense????

I though this thread was about some bit of old metal they found buried in dirt..
A 'seal' (bit small to be a seal as i understand it) to a temple..

Sounds and looks more like something you'd pay your way to get into a temple run by a bunch of power crazed goons who want to make everyone believe in something that may not exist in order for them to gain and keep control over a population..

Yeah, i can see it now.. the seal to the temple is this coin.. you gotta pay the gatekeeper to gain acces.. In other words, you've broken that which which seals the temple..

Bought and paid for..



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rcowboy
 


oh, that's what it's about.. thought i heard something like that as I mentioned in my earlier post..

interesting..



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   


No metal implements or instruments were used in the CUTTING of the stones. A shamir worm that is able to split the stones was used in the place of tool
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 



I am aware of the shamir story but every passage I can find only refers to the alter not the temple when it comes to the construction and the ban of tools. If you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
This is not debatable. It is just a matter of time till the Ark of the Covenant is also found there. Then all the world will know. In the meantime, because everyone loves these facts so much - here is some about Mount Moriah - the Foundation Stone and why it was chosen as God's place for HIs Temple - en.wikipedia.org...



I have read most of the issues for why David picked putting the Ark near the Gihon Spring and that wins out over your misplaced theme that the temple was in the middle of the Fort Antonia of the Romans.

All the real data lines up for the Gihon Spring being much more important than this rock.

It appears someone named Ron Wyatt spotted a hiding place that was off the Solomon's quarry area, where he contends he found the ark and some golden tables. So, it is time to dig up the ark, which was likely hidden just before the Babylon invastion and even the tombs of David and Solomon moved to other cave areas to hide their wealth from Babylon.

All the accounts from the old days have the Fort Antonia being as large as the City in the times of Herod, and the only way to do that is all this remaining walled area that the misplaced Jerusalem folks term the temple mount is really Fort Antonia.


So, it is this that tells the world that not only has Jerusalem misplaced gods house, but indeed lost the orginal address.

Most all the read the old history don't find your theme for the Foundation Stone being connected with the Solomon temple, or Herod's temple. Such claims are myth and depart from truth.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The NT as you refer to your book of fiction is incorrect. There are no 7 seals in Torah. There are 7 Noahide Laws aka the Covenant of the Rainbow. 7 laws for seven spheres, 7 rays, 7 days, 7 musical notes, 7 heavens, 7 auric layers. When the Laws are kept by all of mankind, peace, prosperity, harmony, health, beauty, wisdom and justice prevail on earth in perfect balance. Mankind keeps the laws, God, the Creator reciprocates with blessings.



reply to post by rcowboy
 



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Before the Romans existed, God, the Creator created a vortex connecting heaven and earth in the center of planet earth - this is the Middle of the Earth precisely - and it is from that place all the energy of abundance for the ENTIRE WORLD emanates. It is at the entry of this vortex the Foundation Stone was placed. Evidence of Mount Moriah being in the absolute center of the world can be seen from Google Earth.



Ezekiel 5:5 Thus says the Lord 1God, ‘This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her.




As the navel is set in the centre of the human body,
so is the land of Israel the navel of the world...
situated in the centre of the world,
and Jerusalem in the centre of the land of Israel,
and the sanctuary in the centre of Jerusalem,
and the holy place in the centre of the sanctuary,
and the ark in the centre of the holy place,
and the Foundation Stone before the holy place,
because from it the world was founded.

Tanchuma



Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
This is not debatable. It is just a matter of time till the Ark of the Covenant is also found there. Then all the world will know. In the meantime, because everyone loves these facts so much - here is some about Mount Moriah - the Foundation Stone and why it was chosen as God's place for HIs Temple - en.wikipedia.org...



I have read most of the issues for why David picked putting the Ark near the Gihon Spring and that wins out over your misplaced theme that the temple was in the middle of the Fort Antonia of the Romans.

All the real data lines up for the Gihon Spring being much more important than this rock.

It appears someone named Ron Wyatt spotted a hiding place that was off the Solomon's quarry area, where he contends he found the ark and some golden tables. So, it is time to dig up the ark, which was likely hidden just before the Babylon invastion and even the tombs of David and Solomon moved to other cave areas to hide their wealth from Babylon.

All the accounts from the old days have the Fort Antonia being as large as the City in the times of Herod, and the only way to do that is all this remaining walled area that the misplaced Jerusalem folks term the temple mount is really Fort Antonia.


So, it is this that tells the world that not only has Jerusalem misplaced gods house, but indeed lost the orginal address.

Most all the read the old history don't find your theme for the Foundation Stone being connected with the Solomon temple, or Herod's temple. Such claims are myth and depart from truth.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Exodus 20: 21 And if thou make Me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stones; for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast profaned it.

Deuteronomy 27:5 5 And there shalt thou build an altar unto the LORD thy God, an altar of stones; thou shalt lift up no iron tool upon them.

1 Kings 6:7 In building the temple, only blocks dressed at the quarry were used, and no hammer, chisel or any other iron tool was heard at the temple site while it was being built.

Joshua 8:31 as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded the Israelites. He built it according to what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses--an altar of uncut stones, on which no iron tool had been used. On it they offered to the LORD burnt offerings and sacrificed fellowship offerings.



Originally posted by drivers1492



No metal implements or instruments were used in the CUTTING of the stones. A shamir worm that is able to split the stones was used in the place of tool
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 



I am aware of the shamir story but every passage I can find only refers to the alter not the temple when it comes to the construction and the ban of tools. If you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.




posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012
 


Exodus 20: 21 altar
Deuteronomy 27:5 altar
Joshua 8:31 altar
1 Kings 6:7 This was my original point....they were dressed at the quarry. There isn't anything saying they couldn't use the tools there only that they weren't heard or used at the temple site. There isn't anything I am aware of that says otherwise. They cut them to spec at the quarry then didn't use the tools on site. Makes it quite a bit harder to do I would think but the scripture your quoting is not supporting your original statement its supporting mine.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No. They were not dressed in a quarry and brought to the site already hewn. No metal was to touch them period. Because the stone would retain the energy of the metal once it hit it. That was forbidden. Only the shamir was used.



reply to post by drivers1492
 


edit on 1-8-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i would be more comfortable if this discovery was made by anyone else other then an israeli. they are known for lying, manipulating and furthering their own agendas.

will be a cold day in hell before i start believing anything they say


Circumstantial ad hominem fallacy.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
What's with all this "god" nonsense????



Did you get lost in the menus? Check what forum you're in.





new topics
top topics
 
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join