It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve and Jekyll Island story EXPOSED on Mainstream Media!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by miniatus

LOL They are going to shut down and crash the dollar and force us on to digital money. Remember I told you.

This is a point i wonder if many consider.

Because, from what I can tell, if they had an actual, real-deal audit, it sure seems like it would crash the world economy.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney

It seems some people truly think these people are Gods...

No, THEY think they're gods. Most of us think they're excess baggage.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The push to audit the federal reserve is merely a regime change. The Rothchilds, Rockerfellers, etc... are being pushed out the game. The new regime will be just as controlling an evil, but worst. I personally don't think it's anything we can do to stop the change of hands or to gain our freedom.

Protest and riots don't work anymore. Remember Egypt recently went through a regime change and aren't any happier with the new blood suckers.
The one thing we can do is not to vote, or go to work anymore, stop watching tv and just turn our back on the whole system...
but one can dream because that'll never happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

The one thing we can do is not to vote, or go to work anymore, stop watching tv and just turn our back on the whole system...
but one can dream because that'll never happen.

It won't happen because we have become totally dependent upon the system for everything we have. And we will remain dependent on that system until we start thinking independently and building an infrastructure that doesn't depend on their "good will".

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
This has nothing to do with any opinion I may have...

but I find it humorous that, to some people, the 'elite' control EVERYTHING, and nothing could ever happen without them causing it.

Everything that seems beneficial to the elite..."Yup, the elite are at it again..."

Everything that seems harmful to the elite..."You better believe the elite are pulling the strings behind this one..."

It seems some people truly think these people are Gods...

You DEFINITELY deserve a star for stating the straight up truth.

I'm tired of all of the whiny babies that blame their precious TPTB for everything, almost as if they WORSHIP these so called evil elites.

The people with the weakest will will try to find some ominous force to put all blame towards so they can feel good about doing absolutely nothing since any effort to thwart the evil plans of the TPTB will be completely worthless...right...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Here's a song about what happened there!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I just wonder how many people that this actually reached? I expect it could'nt be very many or they would not have any freedoms like the rest of the media outlets! Star and Flag to you and Ben Swann anyways!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Pity people still never caught onto how the Titanic was used to eliminate nearly every wealthy American who opposed the FED...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join