It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve and Jekyll Island story EXPOSED on Mainstream Media!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
***Disclaimer***
Before everybody starts jumping off their chair screaming FAUX NEWS! I wanted to state for the FACT that Ben Swann works for independent media company RAYCOM MEDIA, which has nothing to do with FOX except broadcasting off their channel as an affiliate. FOX has absolutely no influence over the information that RAYCOM wants to present. Ben Swann has stated this from the very beginning when viewers questioned the FOX label.

Now onto Jekyll Island exposed...

By none other than Ben Swann in his Reality Check.

The lengths this guy will go to make sure the masses are informed (at least those local to him) are simply amazing.

There are NO OTHER REPORTERS in America talking about the origins of the FED and Jekyll Island, we NEED to support him.

Like, favorite, share this video, let Ben Swann's independent media company know that he is a gem and needs his own show.
www.raycommedia.com...

Ben's facebook page 35,400+ likes and counting, this guy just keeps getting more and more popular. The truth is most definitely a breath of fresh air.
www.facebook.com...

edit on 1-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I'm sure you will get defenders now coming out saying that it's nothing...so what...people met at some island...move along. It was probably summer vacation. Guys just don't like wearing their speed'os out in the open public beaches.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

not to put a damper on this...because its really encouraging and all, but I am skeptical when the station that lies to people starts singing another tune and tells the truth...

It makes me think there MUST be an angle...because its a FOX owned station its FOX owned material. Part of me wonders what Rupert Murdoch thinks of this and what he would have to gain from the FED being struck down.

All of this seems like its part of their plan the more I look at it. They wan't everything they installed to fail for their grand new solution 2.0...

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

not to put a damper on this...because its really encouraging and all, but I am skeptical when the station that lies to people starts singing another tune and tells the truth...

It makes me think there MUST be an angle...because its a FOX owned station its FOX owned material. Part of me wonders what Rupert Murdoch thinks of this and what he would have to gain from the FED being struck down.

All of this seems like its part of their plan the more I look at it. They wan't everything they installed to fail for their grand new solution 2.0...

Not to put a damper on your post...

Simply do some research on Ben Swann, his show and his company owner, RAYCOM MEDIA and you would know that they operate independently and are only affiliated to FOX as a brand. FOX has no say in what their content is.

So no, it is NOT A FOX OWNED MEDIA COMPANY and IT IS NOT FOX OWNED MATERIAL.

Rupert Murdoch has NOTHING to do with Ben Swann, his segment Reality Check and his media company, RAYCOM MEDIA.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
When it comes to corruption from both parties...you usually hear chirps in the backround.

Ima go buy that book- to get a better understanding.

This comes back full circle to the Illuminati(or whatever else 'secre't organization you think is responsible)

...they just didnt want to play fairly. "me me me me me me" "F@*! u u u u u u u"

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Another hardcore dose of truth from the one man on television willing to expose the true extent of the corruption this world is facing. I applaud him and all he does to awaken the sleeping masses and bring them important information they don't take the time to find themselves. I'm just concerned for his safety. He keeps pushing the limits every time he releases a new Reality Check segment. Eventually he's going to go a step too far and someone will demand he be silenced.
edit on 1/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A crooked system built by crooked people to steal the money earned from hard working people on the very basis for a lie.

Audit the fed yes yes please do, and when wrong doing is found....feel free to arrest them on fraud charges. And arrest everyone else whom had their fingers in the cookie jar......all of em.

Its time to give the money back to the people.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by Sly1one

Not to put a damper on your post...

Simply do some research on Ben Swann, his show and his company owner, RAYCOM MEDIA and you would know that they operate independently and are only affiliated to FOX as a brand. FOX has no say in what their content is.

So no, it is NOT A FOX OWNED MEDIA COMPANY and IT IS NOT FOX OWNED MATERIAL.

Rupert Murdoch has NOTHING to do with Ben Swann, his segment Reality Check and his media company, RAYCOM MEDIA.

that FOX logo at the bottom kinda sold me...I guess it should say RAYCOM then...if their only affiliated then why is it apparently a FOX channel playing his material? Somewhere someone at FOX said, yea lets air this guy...unless you think a propaganda machine like FOX isn't paying attention to who their putting on the air and what their message is...

edit to add: im not debating the validity of what he is presenting/saying. I am just skeptical of why this is hitting the airwaves as previously it was put away in a dark closet. I'm not debating Ben Swann's work but the fact that apparently FOX approves of it and is allowing it to be aired on their stations...and that's not even really a debate as it is something I'm just curious and skeptical about.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I'm not debating Ben Swann's work but the fact that apparently FOX approves of it and is allowing it to be aired on their stations...and that's not even really a debate as it is something I'm just curious and skeptical about.
Well over the years I've noticed that the smaller affiliate networks tend to produce a lot of amazingly unfiltered content, it's not just Ben Swann. I've seen it before on several smaller FOX affiliate channels where they appear to be allowed to speak much more openly and directly without some overlord dictating what they can and cannot say. It's 100% clear that Ben is railing against the puppet masters, I've seen more than enough of his work to convince me of that, but I don't particularly think there's any agenda here, I just think they have less control over what they can stop him from saying. If he goes too far then they probably will pull him off the air, just like Judge Napolitano.
edit on 1/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The problem I have with truth tellers is that no one seems to care. I know we have to be patient while people wake up out of their flouridated slumber, but upon hearing that bankers are corrupt, or that there is a cabal creating a new world order.....most people hop in their car and go to Wal-Mart for the paper towel sale.

I just don't understand it. It is the hardest part for me--how utterly coma-like our fellow man is.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Truly laughable how blind we have been. America is not the only country to suffer this tyranny however, it is them who must act first. It is America which can light the path to freedom for the rest to follow. Thanks for sharing. It helps me remember the people of that place we call America and not just the backdoor prison slavery system or any of the thousands of other mistakes which have been made and replicated in countless other countries.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Couldn't agree more.

At least some anger is in order...

But, people are too deep in to survival mode to care...not realizing that it is tied to their survival.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Sly1one

...If he goes too far then they probably will pull him off the air, just like Judge Napolitano

I used love watching the Judge show and then they pulled him off the air for supporting Ron Paul and awakening his viewers to the corruption that most other news broadcasters wouldn't touch. I hope this does not happen to our friend Ben Swann.
edit on 1-8-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I believe the point you are pushing is as simple as, "if I don't like you your'e not riding in my car".
Fox only has to say no to airing this guy, yet they allow his material on their airspace.
This makes me suspicious as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The little boy who cried wolf springs to mind.

Fox news has been caught lying too often, anything they report is filtered. If MSM wanted this info out then it was done for a reason IMO.

Have they reported on the criminal Rothchilds and Rockerfellers amd Morgans? Nope, untill then I dont believe a word anymore. Just my feelings.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Jeckyll island sucks. The place is nothing but politicians and gov/political buildings on the beach. You are not allowed on the beach, I know this because they kicked me off of it for surfing........Kicked off by homeland security...He is lucky I didnt drown him..Dont go there,,youll regret it..

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
The problem I have with truth tellers is that no one seems to care. I know we have to be patient while people wake up out of their flouridated slumber, but upon hearing that bankers are corrupt, or that there is a cabal creating a new world order.....most people hop in their car and go to Wal-Mart for the paper towel sale.

I just don't understand it. It is the hardest part for me--how utterly coma-like our fellow man is.

I care, but what is it that I'm supposed to do? I'm married with 2 kids to feed, a full time job to do and a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders. I went to the local occupy protest last year, and felt like nothing was accomplished. I tell people when they ask me what they should do, and I say just spread the message, tell others about the fed and the corruption. I believe that the mass awareness alone will cause a shift. I don't know what you are expecting everyone to do, besides have you seen how low those prices on paper towels are?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

They've always been in a coma. But Fox and everyone else knows the dollar is about to crash and it can't be denied any longer so they'll blame old dead guys and tell us they've got the answser to fix it all: a better fiat currency from the international cabal who love us all equally.

•"I sincerely believe ... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale." – Thomas Jefferson

•"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring classes of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money." – Daniel Webster

•"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." – James A. Garfield

•"All the perplexities, confusion and distresses in America arise not from defects in the constitution or confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, as much from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." – John Adams

No one listened or responded in the 1930s when Louis McFadden was screaming about the federal reserve on the house floor. No one listened or responded when G. Edward Griffen wrote "creatures from Jekyll Island" and no one will listen or respond when the World Bank and the IMF take over.

edit on 1-8-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

The Coma you guys refer to has been artificially engineered into the workings of the mind, therefore they CANNOT see it...and most of them NEVER WILL.

It is time to stop worrying about them, and gain yourself as a power source, forget the masses, LEAD THEM if you can!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

It's not fox owned. You have NO idea how affiliates work. As mentioned before, it's an independent station, owned by a small corporation. There were probably already ABC, NBC, CBS affiliates in the area when they started, so they contracted with Fox to carry Fox programming. They don't carry "Fox News" they carry the Simpsons.

Also, I like how this has been hijacked into a "Screw Fox News" thread. Watch the friggin video and comment on it. Thanks for posting, OP.
edit on 1-8-2012 by therealdemoboy because: addition

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join