It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Haskell- Witness to False Flag and Cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I know this topic in general has been discussed, but this is a pretty comprehensive look at the entire situation surrounding flight 253, and the underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

Kurt Haskell was just chillin one day in Amsterdam,
, at the airport with his biddie, when he notices some dude forced through protocol, made to take the next flight to the US. He explains his knowledge of the event, through first person accounts. He was also on the plane, and was 'debriefed' afterwards by a military-esque group.

Underwear bomber was pretty unique. Whatever legislation, TSA policies, or people killed abroad arose from this, who will know? Because one thing's for certain, its easily forgettable with not any fatalities, but enraging that some ********** would try that *t.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I just finished it -.-

It's 2 AM, girlfriend went to bed without me, so I have to play catch-up. Don't expect replies from me for a minute-

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
I just finished it -.-

It's 2 AM, girlfriend went to bed without me, so I have to play catch-up. Don't expect replies from me for a minute-

So your off to play' catch up' with your GF or by yourself?..... ok, see you in just one minute

edit on 1/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Took the time to make sure it was somewhat funny

edit on 1/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Most of his story used to be documented on a public blog he and his wife created. However, after he was basically laughed out of court during the Underwear Bomber trial, I think they decided to restrict the blog (at least last time I checked it was for selected guests only). It's a shame because it was a great blog that covered his experiences as he lived through this, having the knowledge they (he and his wife) have.

It's a great exercise in how a credible source can and will get shut down, EVERY time. Whoever was behind this (and it's clear who that is....) whoever was behind this KNOWS the public isn't down with fighting back.

Thanks for the video. Haskell's speech to the judge when he had his opportunity to speak was the most perfect plea for justice that nobody will ever give a crap about. This story has been incredibly sad to follow.

If you are are a debunker, have at it. I hope Haskell's story winds up a movie, at very least, because it's a great plot. If you've never actually seen a conspiracy proven to be true, this is definitely one to learn about.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The OP must work in IT as he really does not know what a ‘minute’ really is…..

Perhaps the poor man fell asleep after playing catch up? Perhaps his girlfriend wanted more than a minute and he is now being held captive for sexual favours?

Should we call the police or wait for him to return? Will he offer a commentary, clarification or some video evidence on how this game of catch-up was played out….. (pics or it did not happen man)

Oh right the video in question….. yes, I believe he was witness to the FF and once again they got away with it.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
The OP must work in IT as he really does not know what a ‘minute’ really is…..

Perhaps the poor man fell asleep after playing catch up? Perhaps his girlfriend wanted more than a minute and he is now being held captive for sexual favours?

Should we call the police or wait for him to return? Will he offer a commentary, clarification or some video evidence on how this game of catch-up was played out….. (pics or it did not happen man)

Oh right the video in question….. yes, I believe he was witness to the FF and once again they got away with it.

Mickierocksman

Forgot you guys don't know ebonics. Minute = a while

So the case of Kurt Haskell is pretty known? That's awesome, because I had no idea. Underwear bomber came and went through my life, and left nothing but stale jokes

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I can hide under there ---->

I just made you say underwear.

I can believe it. Our country is sometimes so cussed up sometimes. Or all the time. Most likely all.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A great video.
I feel sorry for this man.

the video says it all.
that the US goverment is mind manipulating the World.
the rights and freedom of the people will be gone in the next five years.
I know less than that.

people are a danger to them selfs and others.
mad gun men, violent crimb and ideots in cars.
so the goverment has desided to take Totale control of the people.

in the future is you brack the law.
you end up on hard labure/ slave labure.

if you kill or do a very bad crimb,
they send you to a death camp.
but tel people its a prison for life!

we need to start the underground movements Now!
trust No one. work with cells.
groups of less than ten people.
with a leader that knows ten groups.
that can all work totale independently.
gorilla worefair.

top topics

join