It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All hail the power of 2500 year old math - it equates you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
what if I told you that you were born - lived and died before you were concieved ? I would be one of those tin foil hat wearing crack pots - right > ? how is that even possible... well math,
1.166666666666666666666e6 - to be precise. add fibonacci, fractal sceince and halographic data encapsulation.
viola... your DNA software existence, what you call your life - is it >? ... are you unique, No. as a matter of fact your name is written before your even thought of.

now, notice the main description mostly describes you - but the pro's and con's do not describe you. this is done so you will not dig deeper.
www.lifepathnumber.com...
- and just to really freak you out - this is me... 06/18/1960

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I agree

it do make us think twice

everything is connected and created by the Creator
a divine very powerfull alien super formula

you need some mighty knowledge of everything that exist to come up with such plan
we were all created with the love of God in his image
he maybe very far but he will get closer to us at the galactic alignement

Destiny was already written for everyone
we have been left with clues to discover
follow them for the path at your own freewill

the fibonaci sequence is in our own DNA
once we realise how things really work .. we are

thats understandable

edit on 7/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So whAts the math? And one shred of evidence?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
what if I told you that you were born - lived and died before you were concieved ? I would be one of those tin foil hat wearing crack pots - right > ? how is that even possible... well math,
1.166666666666666666666e6 - to be precise. add fibonacci, fractal sceince and halographic data encapsulation.
viola... your DNA software existence, what you call your life - is it >? ... are you unique, No. as a matter of fact your name is written before your even thought of.

Is this pseudoscience or a joke?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

You would need to dedicate yourself to Quantum Mechanics, your better off taking another Phorziac,
ask and you shall receive.
edit on 31-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
now, notice the main description mostly describes you - but the pro's and con's do not describe you. this is done so you will not dig deeper.
www.lifepathnumber.com...
- and just to really freak you out - this is me... 06/18/1960

It didn't describe me at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You would need to dedicate yourself to Quantum Mechanics, your better off taking another Phorzac,

I think you need to check your math. The answer I got was 42.
And there's no need to capitalize quantum mechanics.

What's Phorzac?

edit on 7/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The golden number is the alpha and the omega of your, our existence. You can not look further behind nor beyond.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Your link just gave me the exact opposite description of myself.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I had the pleasure of being in the Navy - and aboard my ship were some interesting types of people, In one port o call - there was a numerolgy fortune teller - when I told him my birth day - he did some math equasion on a piece of paper for about 3 mins or so. then he looked up at me and closed his notebook, grabbed his folding table and chair and hurried down the street without explaination - from that moment on - I have been digging into what he saw. that led me in to Quatum Mechanics and Higher Mathmatics; Proof well - it just is....
standard devation of 1.166666666- describes you from the norm. Fibonacci's equasion describes your time. Fractal describes your place in existance and your DNA is a trillion+ copies of you in a halographic plain. if I get a sample of your DNA it is possible to duplicate you - as an example.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hhmmmm, apparently I am a 4 honest

Honest trust worthy and hard working cornerstone of our society, a great manger and organizer as my ability to see the big picture.....

Hhmm, that's kinds creepy, although I don't ever buy into any of this kinda stuff, it was quite accurate to at least some extent as to some of my personality traits. That's a lot more accurate than I expected.

SnF op good thread, not sure what to make of it but, I don't really know what to make of astrology either and I have received a similar summation after having a chart or whatever done at a fair.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You would need to dedicate yourself to Quantum Mechanics, your better off taking another Phorzac,

And there's no need to capitalize quantum mechanics.

What's Phorzac?

edit on 7/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Holy Ship!
Ding...Ding...Ding...Phage is right again!
42 is the answer ... this week!

If he only knew that "Phorzac" was actually a reptilian drug that made people question images from government satellites, he might actually be of some good on this site.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I was an "11". Incidentally, my b'day is Nov. 11 as well.
I guess I better look out. All those 11:11 people will be looking for me now.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I was 11... the life path and positive/negative all described me perfectly.... I never buy these things, but damn, quite a coincidence

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

you understand that other people have the same birthday as you right?
what about twins with very different personalities?
edit on 1-8-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Of course it was.

You been asking the wrong questions again?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well,it certainly didn't pinpoint me very well.i only read what it said about me,but I'm guessing they're all similar in that they tell you how special and unique you are.naturally most people wwill be flattered and think it describes them very well.question,did anyone's number say they were average,not special,not unique at all?yeah,i doubt it.that's a common trait with this kind of bunk,it will always try to make you feel special,so that people wail look for reasons for it to be true

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
"Your life path number is: 1. 'Independence,'" Hmm, it didn't tell me if that scorpio is a good match for me or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Whateva69
25/11/1969

your Life Path Number is: 7 "affection"

Life Path:
A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul, and by nature rather reserved and analytical. The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown. Intellectual, scientific and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at you own independent conclusion. This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age.

Positive traits:
You are very thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to be a meet a high standard of performance, too. You evaluate situations very quickly and with amazing accuracy. . You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. You really aren't a very social person, and your reserve is often taken to be aloofness. Actually, it's not that at all, but merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. You actually like being alone, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.

Negative traits:
In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration and because there is such a negative attitude. The negative 7 is very selfish and spoiled. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or in some way is not being fairly treated. Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

This is me to a T. My birth name is actually 7 as well. but i cant show you that as its against ats rules.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is another one i like...
Were you born on a Full Moon?

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

join