It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone off their rocker these days?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I have noticed an uptick in everyday craziness over the past...let's say 6 months. I'm not talking face-eating zombies and stuff, I just mean normal people freaking out, exploding, having meltdowns, etc. Granted, I live in LA, where such things are never too far from the surface. But I've seen more scenes of public weirdness in 2012 than in...oh, three or four years previous put together, I'm thinking. From parkinglot freakouts to spontaneous eruptions of screaming, the streets are a strange place to be these days.

Is it just the places I hang out? Are you seeing it too? And what is the cause? Cosmic vibes?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes I have noticed what you are saying.

imo, people seem to be having a "collective epiphany" of some description lately.................

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes they are OP…... well spotted.

Now please let me get back to playing my kazoo with a finger in one ear inside my fort I made from pillows and blankets.

I seem to appreciate the journalist quality of fox news especially at night when I wear my dark sunglasses and ear muffs.

Later, I might eat lots of spaghetti…. Or someone’s face if these bath salts kick in properly.

Mickierocksman

edit on 31/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: NO - NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED INSIDE MY FORT!

edit on 31/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: NO - NO YOU CANT CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO WATCH THE OLYMPICS!

edit on 31/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: YES - YOU CAN HAVE SOME OF MY SPAGHETTI IF YOU WANT!

edit on 31/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: IS IT WRONG TO SPEED UP IF I SEE A SMALL FURRY CREATURE IN THE HEADLIGHTS?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FailedProphet

Oh man, I love your posts. I am totally seeing this. I think it has to do with the political parties polarizing and becoming extreme on both ends. People who follow either side's delusional thinking are going to be, by their very nature, unbalanced and unstable.

Of course, I could be wrong, there might be other causes. I am not completely decided on this.
edit on 31-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FailedProphet
I have noticed an uptick in everyday craziness over the past...let's say 6 months. I'm not talking face-eating zombies and stuff, I just mean normal people freaking out, exploding, having meltdowns, etc. Granted, I live in LA, where such things are never too far from the surface. But I've seen more scenes of public weirdness in 2012 than in...oh, three or four years previous put together, I'm thinking. From parkinglot freakouts to spontaneous eruptions of screaming, the streets are a strange place to be these days.

Is it just the places I hang out? Are you seeing it too? And what is the cause? Cosmic vibes?

I just love your avatar! But yeah, the craziness definitely seems to be on a big upswing, lately.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well, definitely true for me, and 6 months precisely.
More of a meltdown, an inability to function, see/think clearly. I am in "tortoise" mode, deep inside my shell, and can't figure out why. No apparent reason that I can think of, but then, hey, it might be just me. And you. And you...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary but In comparison to most people I live in the shadows.

Saw this thread, maybe OP is on to something, maybe it's the cosmic rays

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

Interesting post, thanks to you. Cosmic rays affecting the mood of a population, there is no doubt about this, need to look more into it to see wether some correlation can be made or not.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Animus974 because: none

join