It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman' Shooter's Father Was Scheduled to Testify As Whistle-Blower to Senate Over LIBOR Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Obviously this is a forum to debate facts as well as to bring facts forward. You do this poster as well as this reader absolutely no service by whining about evidence you find groundless. If you're going to call someone out or debate the facts then debate and offer up true facts instead of preaching from the self- righteous KB your on!

The guy's dad was or is set to testify against " high-ranking " banking thieves and it's all just a coinkydink?
The pics are not the same....how much circumstantial evidence does one need?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Good, this thread is now in the proper forum....the hoax bin....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Agreed.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Epirus

Obviously this is a forum to debate facts as well as to bring facts forward. You do this poster as well as this reader absolutely no service by whining about evidence you find groundless. If you're going to call someone out or debate the facts then debate and offer up true facts instead of preaching from the self- righteous KB your on!

The guy's dad was or is set to testify against " high-ranking " banking thieves and it's all just a coinkydink?
The pics are not the same....how much circumstantial evidence does one need?

Actually I'm referring to the 1000+ posts in previous threads about the topics relating to the CO shooting(debating the facts) which have clearly covered everything that's covered here multiple times. It has nothing to do with me.

You do realize this thread was put in it's proper place for a reason though, right?

Thanks for that anyway...
edit on 31-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Well...we're not reading 1000's of post...we're reading this one! If you have facts that point to a hoax then please type them out!!!! Share!!! Let us know why it's a hoax instead of pridefully thinking we're just going to agree to drink the juice!!

I have no idea why it's a hoax...enlighten and keep this forum as it should be... Sharing of news, facts.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Thats exactly what the Media and Govt want you to believe; obviously they are doing a good job of it if you can't see this whole case is very unusual.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Epirus

Well...we're not reading 1000's of post...we're reading this one! If you have facts that point to a hoax then please type them out!!!! Share!!! Let us know why it's a hoax instead of pridefully thinking we're just going to agree to drink the juice!!

I have no idea why it's a hoax...enlighten and keep this forum as it should be... Sharing of news, facts.....

Well...here's just a couple of previous threads on this same subject. You can read all the posts in them. BTW, I found them in...the hoax bin Enjoy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Tooth fairy or not, I don't care. The Guardian article was about offshore tax havens, called thieving by the 'at home' paye's and rightly so, and at the very least. The fact that paye taxation itself is a 100 year old anachronism is mostly ignored, that the IRS US is illegal, is also mostly ignored. Robert Holmes stature is yet to be established. The alternative pictures of James Holmes are of the same person, there are other pictures.

Without any known input as yet, of the role of Robert Holmes in all this, makes it hard to form any idea about anything conspiratorial.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Epirus
You people are absolutely bat**** crazy...no pun intended. You honestly just need this to be a conspiracy and ignore the facts time and time again.

I assume it's the same reason people find clues and evidence that create conspiracies which lead them to believe Tupac Shakur and Elvis Presley are still alive...they can't accept things for what they are especially when they are tragic and/or unexpected.

First rule of disinformation: call 'em crazy. You are so transparent.

Right, anyone who tries to apply logic and read all of the delivered evidence from all angles before coming to a conclusion is a disinfo agent because it doesn't fit in with your fairytale. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that there is no tooth fairy, even if it is more interesting to believe there is. Sometimes horrific events happen and it's impossible to understand the why so we look to external causes and sometimes it really was just...what it was...no bogeyman, no trained assassin, no psi-op and no shadow government propaganda. Simply a human out of sorts and upset with this world and his lack of place in it.

I have to assume you are not referring to the quoted post when you say you were applying logic. You immediately engage in ridicule which is not only counter to productive debate or attaining a consensus on the truth, but it is also a well known tactic used by disinfo agents. I'm not saying you are one... but when you employ their tactics, how are we supposed to tell the difference?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join