It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun owners... THEY WANT YOU DEAD The Hagmann & Hagmann Report w/Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Gun owners of America....Listen up
If you are a Christian or not you have to listen to the broadcast of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report w/Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson

They are coming for US not our GUNS.
They KNOW what you own and they are targeting YOU
They Want YOU dead

Link
edit on 31-7-2012 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If they want all gun owners in the US dead, wouldn't that leave the country almost empty?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Quayles intel never pans out...

Hawk and Gregs info is full of half truths.

Take it with a grain of salt and if it does come to past, Don't just water the tree of liberty, drown it!

Want me because I own guns and train others how to use them?

Come and get me!

BYOBB

oorah!
edit on 31-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I got 15 seconds into it - 'bah

Perhaps the OP can break it down for the those of us that don't speak that language.

Start with:

Who is They?

and Why?

Thanks for the help.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
there's no way, they know what guns i have.
every gun i have is from a private sale.

and every gun i have ever bought from the gun store's or dealers, have been stolen.

edit on 31-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yes...who is "They"? Because I don't think our military, law enforcement, or national guard would do such a thing. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution. The only way this could happen is if our president and congress abdicate our sovereignty to the UN under some kind of peace-keeping initiative.

Please continue to keep an eye on the UN's push toward their small arms trade treaty objectives. Even though the US wants to "think about it" and didn't sign it, Obama has not discarded it altogether. I shudder to think what will happen should he get re-elected and the House and Senate both fall into the hands of those that think like him.

edit on 31-7-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203
Gun owners of America....Listen up

Ok, I'm here... what do you have to say?

If you are a Christian or not you have to listen to the broadcast of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report w/Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson

Well I have listened to Steve Quayle many times, not sure who Hagmann & Hagmann are. Are they related to Larry Hagmann?

They are coming for US not our GUNS.

Who is US? I have never even met you.

They KNOW what you own and they are targeting YOU

OK I get it now! These are my ex-wifes Attorneys!

They Want YOU dead

Sounds kinda wrong. If I'm dead, they can't extract money from me anymore.

Listen dude...
Rest assured that the end will come. It will come quicker than what you have portrayed here.
Gun ownership is really not that important to the NWO. They already found ways around all that nonsense!
Focus on other things that will actually help people survive besides lead.

edit on 31-7-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Too much paranoia being encouraged upon gun owners in the US.
And this paranoia is deliberately being encouraged by gun lobbists like the NRA and extreme right wing shock jocks.
Just hope that most gun owners in the US are more balanced and better informed than to believe anybody encouraging fear and paranoia...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In 2008 I was looking thru the UN website and I found a link to an article from the early 1970s as I recall that was about the Warrior Archetype and how that mindset and culture (gun culture plus LE or military service) needed to be eradicated in the future, They see the military and local LE as "cannon fodder" and "useless idiots" and once they are used against the american populace to take away the guns and put dissidents and ordinary citizens into "re-education" and quarantine camps (fema) they, too, will be eliminated. They fear veterans with military experience (firearms familiarity and small unit tactics) more than armed ordinary citizens (for good reason). The problem is that most in LE and the military are trained to follow orders but when it comes down to following illegal/unconstitutional orders then there will be resistance (dont forget the lesson of Nuremburg). This may be the excuse for calling in foreign troops under the UN auspices (according to treaties) to mindlessly execute their plans.

I will look again to see if i can find the link but when I searched for it again two years ago it was not there. IF I can find it I will start a new thread for emphasis. Bottom line tho is that the do want to destroy the gun culture not just the guns. per se, (dont forget the concomitant plan for population reduction)...this includes those in the military and law enforcement especially (warrior archetype).
edit on 31-7-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Yes...who is "They"? Because I don't think our military, law enforcement, or national guard would do such a thing. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution.

...Sorry, no disrespect but have you ever read or had any xperiences with the police???? Our military and police are humans.....many of whom just joined because all they want to do is kill and be backed by the law to do so.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

The Beta Test in New Orleans (Katrina aftermath) was positive. National Guard units, etc followed orders to confiscate guns from law abiding citizens ("there will be no guns - no one will be allowed to have any guns.") When the time comes that a certain percentage of the military do not follow such orders then they will call in the foreign troops. I cant ever recall any soldier (or us citizen for that matter) complaining that by kicking down doors and taking guns from Iraqi citizens ("insurgents") that we were violating their inherent civil rights. Get it?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well of course they do-

They got to make it all look justified to the rest of the audience.

They want you to arm yourselves to the teeth not impose gun restrictions. Matter fact with the correct Hz and EMF bombardment and leading disinfo in news with false values and belief systems they could make everyone of you turn on each other in a fury if need be.

Takes 2 to tango-
Don't play their game and they (these hidden powers that rule everything) will get flustered and trip on themselves, get real sloppy and expose themselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You say LEO and Military would not follow unconstitutional orders because they are sworn to uphold and defend the COTUS? Just remember, so have all our "elected officials". How has that been flying?
I would think you would not have to much to worry about from Guardsman a large percent of these are true patriots. And are pretty local area and state minded. But you do know when you enter the military they do not stress the COTUS right? They merely tell you, you took an oath "to defend.....and obey all lawful orders of officers appointed over you". I would wager few in the military below the age of 25 have ever even read the COTUS. Even though you see copies of the COTUS on a wall here and there. As an NCO I tried to get as many of my troopers to read as much of it as I could, when I could. I can only hope I rubbed off on a few.....
That said, US Miltary (in majority) will follow orders, even and mostly out of ignorance. Marines would be the ones to worry about. Not because they make good warriors either. They are as close to an SS as the US. has got and like the SS, mostly based on myth. But they believe it, which makes them dangerous.
But rest assured when it all goes/comes down it will be made to look as if they are doing the right. Whoever they may be.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
If they want all gun owners in the US dead, wouldn't that leave the country almost empty?

BINGO...

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Who is They? and Why?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

Originally posted by queenofswords
Yes...who is "They"? Because I don't think our military, law enforcement, or national guard would do such a thing. They are sworn to uphold the Constitution.

...Sorry, no disrespect but have you ever read or had any xperiences with the police???? Our military and police are humans.....many of whom just joined because all they want to do is kill and be backed by the law to do so.

Seriously Revelation? I 'd hate to think that the majority of the police and military force just want to kill. I know a couple hundred police officers that would counter your statement with the countless good that they've done in their communities not to mention paved the way for safer streets.

Although many of them may be asleep at the wheel when it comes the laws they're upholding, I think most of them would rather help people as much as they can instead of impeding growth. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of power hungry arrogant officers out there but most of them are good. That is if you're not a scumbag that steals, deals or hurts others. Give them a little bit of courtesy and usually it can be a very pleasant interaction.

Edit: I should probably comment on the article though. I don't think that anyone is coming to kill gun owners or force us into death camps. If it happens then I'll be one that's dead as well but there will be millions to back me up. Where does that leave those who would enforce this?
edit on 25-12-2012 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
LOL.
If I'm dead, how are they gonna tax me?

new topics

top topics

join