It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we must stand beside and behind Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am a cynical realist.

I know the truth about how corrupt the unlawful enforcement agencies are here in the USA, and how they focus on non-violent people who were not harming anyone. The prisons are full of them.

Yeah, they re non-violent until...

Let me tell you a story of a person I know that never harmed a soul by drinking too much. Until the day she plowed through a stop sign drunk, and killed an innocent man and permanently incapacitated another. Take your non-violent crime crap and shove it. They are in jail because they are an eventual threat to others.

Someone who slams a car into another person while drunk is pretty violent.

I'm talking about hauling people off to jail for trivial things like parking tickets, ruining their finances and lives.
And the other 1000 ways government harms the innocents.

Eventual threat? So Pre-Crime is being enforced? Minority Report anyone?
I knew someone would admit and support un-American unconstitutional Soviet/Nazi/PRC style totalitarianism.

Wake up, to imprison someone they must first commit a crime. You cannot legally imprison people for "being a threat in the future". What are the cops prophets too now?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by buster2010

well there is two sides - yours and mine - I support law and order and right now Joe appears to be doing his job unlike other people. and he has the authority of people of Arizona. what do you have >? and he is going after the DOJ and the White House - So why wouldn't I support someone actually trying to do something about the problems. and fortunately or unfortuanately depending on your prospective. you just choose the wrong side... never bet against the American People.
edit on 31-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

If you are for law and order then why are you supporting Joe? He constantly breaks the law and spits on the constitution. You can cry sovereign state all you want but when they joined the union they accepted the constitution as well and they have to follow it like it or not. Obama has deported more illegals in three years than the previous administration did in eight years. He is doing nothing to the DOJ or the white house he is only trying to cover his sorry butt for abusing his authority. People seem to forget he used to be head of the DEA in Arizona that automatically makes him dirtier than anyone he will ever arrest.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

what you are referring to is the native people of the south west - they were indians until the spanards had their way with the women, 250 years of sex - viola you have a mexican - spanish indian mix.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I am well aware of his past - and I dont trust him - I support him, I have no intention of breaking any laws of any state. but when he is right - well he is right --- I''m not Roy Rogers - I meet people all the time I dislike and cant find anything about them I do like. I assume Sheriff Joe could be one of those people. but he is right --!!! he has my support on two issues - Immigration and Obama's birth certificate is a forgery - I didn't say I like the guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So you would rather law enforcement handled losers that choose not to pay their fines, which they got by not obeying various laws, by just saying, "oh well, we tried!" and just move along and dismiss the tickets?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
look anyone in this country can refuse the current system - *I am not a lawyer - and I'm not a giving legal advise*
just repeating something I heard on YouTube.
when they send you a summons - its all in upper case - that refers to the strawman - not the human being.
bring the birth certificate to court and present it as requested - its the original document in upper case of that name.
when the judge wants you to stand dont - (all rise for the honorable >>????) stay seated or stay standing.
when the name is called present the certificate to the bailiff and do not speak.
if the judge speaks to you - you state your not a party and your only here to present what was summoned.

let me know if anyone uses this to beat a ticket for a state vs john doe case.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I am well aware of his past - and I dont trust him - I support him, I have no intention of breaking any laws of any state. but when he is right - well he is right --- I''m not Roy Rogers - I meet people all the time I dislike and cant find anything about them I do like. I assume Sheriff Joe could be one of those people. but he is right --!!! he has my support on two issues - Immigration and Obama's birth certificate is a forgery - I didn't say I like the guy.

Show one thing he's been proven right on.

Prove the BC is a forgery. Because no one has been able to prove it least of all Nazi Joe who's posse is working outside of his jurisdiction. No to mention ripping off tax payers as well.

His immigration policy is racist in the way it's being done so are you a racist like him? Seeing how you support his policy so much.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

what you are referring to is the native people of the south west - they were indians until the spanards had their way with the women, 250 years of sex - viola you have a mexican - spanish indian mix.

Wrong again. Mexicans are the mixture of Spaniards and south Americans that immigrated north. Did you ever study something called history while you were in school?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

well there is two sides - yours and mine - I support law and order and right now Joe appears to be doing his job unlike other people. and he has the authority of people of Arizona. what do you have >? and he is going after the DOJ and the White House - So why wouldn't I support someone actually trying to do something about the problems. and fortunately or unfortuanately depending on your prospective. you just choose the wrong side... never bet against the American People.
edit on 31-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

And this here is the type of person that dictators love. So what if Joe steps on the rights of this group or that so long as he is doing something for law and order. Sure he seems to be ok with not going after child rapists but, he is just to busy spending time and money looking into birth certificates in Hawaii for the good of us all. And if the law does not apply to him? Then ok as long as he provides that law and order. People often wonder how people like Hitler ever got any support, well here you go folks this is how. How ironic that name is.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If people have a legitamate ID, they shouldn't worry about racial profiling.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Yes just step and show your papers. If people do not have anything illegal in their homes they should not mind the police searching them without warrents. If people do not have anything to hide the should not worry about police listening to the their phone calls. Its a slippery slope and when you let the first step happen the others come much easier. And I am not even one the paranoid NWO people but, even I know this.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He's a SHERIFF for gosh sakes! A SHERIFF. Policeman. Law enforcement officer. Elected. PERIOD.

And from everyone Ive talked to in AZ and elsewhere...he wont be elected again anyway....

He is a COP kids...a SHERIFF. ZIP. NADA. NOTHING. NO POWER. And a bad rep to boot.

Why would anyone support a Sheriff in any other state but ther own? He's a COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I'll vote for him... again.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
He is the best cop money can buy, and really cruel. Standing anywhere near him may be bad for society. For a few, he is a godsend. The few, the proud, the Rightwings.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well yes I did, and you are referring to a modern geographical area. South America and I am referring to a region. exactly when did we start calling it South America , Mexico ? I believe sex came before the land was renamed to acknowledge a land mass.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Attacked without cause? Ya, except those pesky little constitutional crimes he has committed. Except for the blatant racial profiling that he does. Except for the fact that he treats INNOCENT PEOPLE like war criminals.

I cannot believe people still support this guy.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

care to show me where it states as a law that one must carry ID? People sure do forget about that....

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WHY WON'T HIS SUPPORTERS DO ANY REASEARCH INTO THIS GUY!!!!!

He's a blight on state politics and they just ignore what he has done. He has trampled on the constitution, been responsible for DEATHS, JAILED his critics, JAILED journalists who discovered that he embezzled state money. He has ARRESTED legal citizens out of spite by his own admission. He has ignored thousands of violent crimes in maricopa county to head up his "birther posse"

He is deranged and evil. His supporters are seriously living in a fantasy world.

How can you support this man and his policies?

The truth about joe arpaio

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

The only people that would call him a jerk or not support him (excluding the birther issue) are probably criminals. I can't see why any law abiding person would dislike him.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Oldtimer2

The only people that would call him a jerk or not support him (excluding the birther issue) are probably criminals. I can't see why any law abiding person would dislike him.

What he has done and is doing affects everyone in this country.

Please do some research he is a very dangerous man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join