It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Cover-up I Know Of.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
reply to post by tvtexan

mine was a mountain top on Kauai . to those of us who have seen that kind of night dont easily forget. its a reminder of how big this place is .and what we have left to achieve as a species.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

No doubt! It was one of the most most awesome experiences of my life! I will never forget it!
Etched in my brain forever!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

and that is why i think we are being conditioned to forget our place among the stars. that thing you feel when you see it. it lasts forever even if denied later. how long till 75% of the world population never sees it. never gets that feeling . i think its driving us mad.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
reply to post by RoScoLaz

and that is why i think we are being conditioned to forget our place among the stars. that thing you feel when you see it. it lasts forever even if denied later. how long till 75% of the world population never sees it. never gets that feeling . i think its driving us mad.

You may be on to something there.
We have become so self-centered, delusional, distracted, and arrogant!

How many selfish thoughts, depraved minds, or conditioned slaves would be changed if they could see the majesty of our universe for what it is!
I think there's a grand deception that prevents this from happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Even my country village is becoming a town..... But they say (whoever they are) That it's a "big village", They are building on anything and everything as time goes by, Before i know it i wont see the night sky as i do know...

Scary thought!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ladylove

see it happening all the time . right under our noses. we can all feel it ,but since we cant see it (literally) we are left searching.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I fought hard with our HOA to get softer Street lights on our street, because I knew others would not want it like it was originally with not lights,, so I can still see some stars good at night.

But Nothing like when in the Mountains here in Carolina, or better yet The Outer Banks.

I think the view from the Outer Banks has to be the best I have ever personally seen.

It was years ago, and the image is still fresh in my minds eye. It IS SO AWESOME,,

Road trip before summer's end to the Outer Banks anyone nearby?

it so rocks.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

no doubt. trying to give us global amnesia ... again.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ladylove

i think they are these guys . hows your sustainable development going?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join