It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Coded Message in Big Brother 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Since I hit enter Ill do the quick version while I fix it how I wanted it basically we all know a lot of people in this forumn believe the media to be controlled and used for subliminal messaging and blatant posting of symbolism everywhere. CBS's Big Brother is no exception and I believe this to be a coded message which is located in a few places in the new house. I can not find a better image of the complete code in question so if anyone else does please post. At first I thought it might be braille but I been trying to decode it using braille for hours and it is inconsistent to the 2x3 patter of braille so any ideas would be appreciated. This is only one of many throughout the house but it seems no good pics exist on the internet right now. Im recording upcoming shows to see if I cant get better stills from there.

edit on 31-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added image

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

I cannot read braille but it looks almost identical to any I have seen.

If they are representing the braille alphabet the first three/four letters are either 'fgb' or 'baga'.
But please do not quote me on that.
Hopefully someone with some genuine knowledge in the language can help us out...

edit on 31-7-2012 by HumanCondition because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

The only thing is that makes it almost impossible even if it was an encoded message is that there are braille for different languages as well. Or the translation might be encoded too.
edit on 31-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
reply to post by HumanCondition

The only thing is that makes it almost impossible even if it was an encoded message is that there are braille for different languages as well. Or the translation might be encoded too.
edit on 31-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)
True, did not think about that.
Not going to be easy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That's why you post it on ATS, so people from dozens of different countries, many of whom are probably bilingual or maybe have studied this sort of thing or know how to crack it, can have a look and discuss it.

I'll be interested to see what you pull out of this particular hat.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I found somewhere were they sell these:

Braille Wall Flats

Wall Flats™ from Inhabit® are lightweight dimensional wall tiles that work together through an automatic pattern repeat to create large-scale dimensional walls of any size and shape. Wall Flats work in multiples to create a continuous, uninterrupted sculptural wall.

The wall panels are molded from bagasse, one of the world's most renewable resources, they are a durable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. They can be installed, trimmed and painted with commonly available products and tools.

Scraps are biodegradable and can be recycled with other paper products or composted. Wall Flats nest inside each other to create low volume cartons and easily ship with common small parcel carriers.

Maybe we could ask in the comments section there?

I'll keep looking.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Design is blind

Customize them by rotating every other tile or row, mix-and-match patterns or paint them to coordinate with your decor.

Apparently you can put them in any way you want, they don't follow a specific pattern.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

good find, now to determine if that is what it is. If so then I guess that would be case closed if it is a

uninterrupted sculptural wall.
says it all

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

O in that case Im still going to try and find a full pic of it and see if it says anything. because its actually more than the pics I posted.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One more, if these are the panels at the house:

while the wall flats in braille lack any (known) meaning, Fotopoulos’ braille project aims to question notions of decoration and accessibility of design

Trendey

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You were right

CBS’s Big Brother has entered its 14th season and this time around the house features Inhabit’s Wall Flats! It’s the same house from season 13 but completely remodeled in a contemporary, almost theatrical mix of real world design ideas and over-the-top explosions of imagination. Throughout the house there are three different styles of Wall Flats used to weave color, pattern and texture together into one big smorgasbord of design for the eyes. We love seeing how our products can be paired with a myriad of design ideas and partnered with the right accessories to fit a whole cast of environments.

LINK
edit on 31-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added reply to.

top topics

join