It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Is it my poor english or does she answer every question with the words "at this point" "high level" and "not at this particular time" "until we look at".

She´s just talking around.

Troll will always be a troll
many here speak just like her because they know whats going on
and they really like the hidden agenda dark plan

at this point she is not brainwashed but fully know that they have stolen all that money from the people
she is just there to try doing damage control to calm down the mass

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
This video is olddddddddd. But I guess the more people that see it the better.

Why did ATS forget that the fed was audited back in 2009?

I don't think ATS 'forgot" that the Fed was audited back in '09; it's just that it was only a surface audit, at best, and a very incomplete one at that.

From their own website: Does the Federal Reserve ever get audited?. It "looks" like something is being done, but it's all superficial. No one is still allowed to know who owns it, where the gold is, etc.

Auditing the FED's Gold - I don't know a lot about this guy, but the page seems to offer a little more explanation.

A 2009 article in the Wall Street Journal: What Would a Federal Reserve Audit Show? - it describes what the Audit the Fed program was hoping to accomplish then.

I found it informative, especially this paragraph: (ex-text won't work for me; ex-text in bold for clarification; capitalized words done by me for emphasis):

"The GAO (Government Accountability Office) CAN'T review most of the Fed’s monetary policy actions or decisions, including discount window lending (direct loans to financial institutions), open-market operations and any other transactions made under the direction of the Federal Open Market Committee. It also CAN'T look into the Fed’s transactions with foreign governments, foreign central banks and other international financing organizations. (The GAO in 1993 produced this report on its limitations. The Federal Banking Agency Audit Act of 1978 put other parts of the central bank’s operations under GAO purview, as they had been for a decade until 1933.)"

Telling the public that the Fed was audited in 2009 is greatly misleading. It was somewhat 'audited,' but on the surface only and by a governmental agency - the cat in charge of the canary or vise versa.

I'm sure you and most others participating in this thread know this part, but for those who do not: The Federal Reserve Bank is a private banking organization attached to our government, using power originally given only to Congress by the People, and which Congress then gave to the private bank, The Federal Reserve Bank (a name which IMPLIES it's part of our Government, but it is not), WITHOUT the consent of the People in 1913 and which has operated in secrecy for 99 years. So, it's an entity existing by the power and approval of the government, but NOT THE PEOPLE, with no oversight except the Government Accountability Office. It's like giving the most disreputable, thieving member of your family the charge of the family money and then trusting that Mr/Ms Disreputable Thief is telling you the truth about the use of the money because their husband/wife says so, but you never get to look at the bank statements.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Funny seeing you say "AGAIN" all the time
its like a subliminal message to impose your words on others to be real
when we know its an illusion

nice try Phage

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Funny seeing you say "AGAIN" all the time

I said it because I don't really like having to repeat myself when people do not address what I said previously.

I'm sure you know a lot about accounting practices though so you know exactly what a $1 trillion increase in a balance sheet means.

edit on 8/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"
You will ask "WHY" ?

It is very expensive making underground cities for the elites
thats why they are not scared of retaliation from the mass
they just need to old the outrage waves before the SHTF
and run hidding in their deep rabbit holes"

Yeah I'll second that, I think this is the first time I've seen a person who wonders about how they paid for all them machines and materials and such to build the DUMB's. Way to turn that brain on and share and in so doing turn other's brains on. Hey either they keep the contractors locked underground, or kill them, or they pay them good, and then have at least one person to shadow them anytime they are around family, friends or near a computer, but it's got to be super expensive to conduct such a project. I don't know why they didn't just pick up a pick and do the work themselves? LOL

I think you are closer to where the money went than anyone else has been. Wish Ratigan would think about this subject for a few, he might wake up fully if he were to understand what they've built underground.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
They do it because they can. Because we enable them even reward them with bail outs and such. Its nothing short of a sadomasocistic relationship us the servants to the masters. There is no buffer between. No oversight to what they do. Expect nothing to change until an uprising takes place.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The idea of something being missing would imply that it was once there or accounted for. It wasn't. Fort Knoxx is just a spoof for the public. It's never been looted because the people capable of pulling a hiest like that off, are on to this fact. The real federal reserve is probably at the bottom of area 51 or some other super secert place where you are shot on sight.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Pretty sure most have seen this before, but for those who have not, here is a great visual representation to hammer home how much a 1 trillion dollars is:

Now, how do you not account for amounts 9 times that?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ummmmmmm. I'm sorry can you repeat the question!

I'm honestly surprised she didn't just come out with it and say "can we change the subject"

This would be funny if we weren't on the receiving end of it!

I often wonder why i see so many Americans raise hell at a McDonalds or at a Wal-Mart when they feel they have been shortchanged or not given what they paid for, or dis-satisfied in some way. But the same people sit silent when our way of life, our children's future, our very country is being Taken from us! So many of us are willing to take up arms to defend our homes and property from thieves!

Sooooooo.... Why are we allowing this?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

I think the real question is, why are we even worrying about this? The countries government and the will of the people was bought a long time ago by the same people that are printing the money and adding debt and inflation on nothing but the word of the American people.

THE FED DOESN'T MATTER

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
This is disgusting however all Americans are to blame. We are the ones who allow this to continue. We are complacent and should be ashamed that we let this happen. We have ruined our once great country and at this rate there will be nothing left for our children.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Amen, Thank you for saying what everyone knows and does absolutely nothing about GuidedKill. uber-complacent for lack of a better term or actually just plain stupid and at this point we're so conditioned .to being made to feel lucky from even having a job we dare not even consider "rocking the boat" whatsoever rather than realizing it's us and only us that still have the true power and can actually make real change. it's a real shame we're so lazy in our comfy little niche we've somehow managed to carve out that even the thought of "making a change" brings fear. it's indeed truly our own fault.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess what I'm tired of is someone posting a video from way back in time (this one is from 2010 talking about the 2009 info release from Bloomberg, if I'm not mistaken) and not pointing out that it is NOT current.

Yes, this information was shocking. In 2010.

Digs like this without finding the original date and making sure people understand WHEN something happens just makes for a big hot mess. A LOT of things have gone on since the release of this video.

You should have been riled up about it in 2010 when it happened.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
she is not capable of answering any questions.
the 'unfed' noreserve gold collar criminals would tax every last grain to feed their own opulent lifestyles whilst the rest of us bust our behinds.

the sooner the unfed bellies up the sooner the U.S. will return to a non usury society.

enforce JFK's (rip) e/ 11110.
home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Its amazing to me how the Federal Reserve can lend money to foreign countries and banks. And to top it off they can print money out of thin air and as a result it devalues our currency. Anyone ever wonder what will happen once these trillions and trillions of dollars finally get funneled into the real economy. 16 trillion dollars in loans here, 9 trillion in off balance sheet transactions, 2 trillion missing..ect, ect. The way the Federal Reserve spends money it makes the National Debt look like a parking ticket. Once this money that all these corporations and banks are sitting on finally makes it ways into the market, I can see a billion dollar loaf of bread.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's more like $16 trillion U.S. dollars SPENT FROM 2007 to 2010, THREE YEARS, according to the audit to the Feds thanks mainly to Senator Ron Paul.

Audit The Federal Reserve Reveals 16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts
Submitted by emalvini on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 20:55
in Ron Paul 2012

Audit The Federal Reserve Reveals 16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts

unelected.org

The first ever GAO(Government Accountability Office) audit of the Federal Reserve was carried out in the past few months due to the Ron Paul, Alan Grayson Amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill, which passed last year. Jim DeMint, a Republican Senator, and Bernie Sanders, an independent Senator, led the charge for a Federal Reserve audit in the Senate, but watered down the original language of the house bill(HR1207), so that a complete audit would not be carried out. Ben Bernanke(pictured to the right), Alan Greenspan, and various other bankers vehemently opposed the audit and lied to Congress about the effects an audit would have on markets. Nevertheless, the results of the first audit in the Federal Reserves nearly 100 year history were posted on Senator Sanders webpage earlier this morning.
What was revealed in the audit was startling:

$16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the worlds banks, corporations, and governments. The Federal Reserve likes to refer to these secret bailouts as an all-inclusive loan program, but virtually none of the money has been returned and it was loaned out at 0% interest.

www.dailypaul.com...

This is the same thing as the TRILLIONS of dollars the United States has spent over the DECADES helping other nations, such as European nations after WW1 and WW2, etc... The United States FORGAVE ALL THIS MONEY, yet when other nations lend to the United States, they want EVERY PENNY BACK PLUS INTEREST, which is why we are in so much debt...

And even after that many people in these nations, which include pretty much every nation around the world, like to bash and blame the United States for every problem in the world...

We should be DEMANDING that each one of these nations pay back, INCLUDING CHINA, the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS WE SPENT ON GIVING IT TO THEM FOR FREE...

edit on 1-8-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: error

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by boncho

Yes we are "bombarded with information" PURPOSELY. We are being stonewalled on the highest scale!
edit on 1-8-2012 by elrem48 because: left out quote

edit on 1-8-2012 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maybe it is because it is still valid information as to how we have gotten to the point we are today? I mean even the MSM uses a 3 day window to blast news out, before they abandon it for new information......We as humans, do not pay attention very well, and even when we do, we are bombarded with so much information it is hard to remember it all. I myself, am very appreciative of the OP bringing it back up, because it is something that I had forgotten about with all of the garbage I have been trying to process on a daily basis.

Yes we are "bombarded with information" PURPOSELY. We are being stonewalled on the highest scale!edit on 1-8-2012 by elrem48 because: left out quote

. When you start lookin around for something good to take the place of the bad as a general rule you can find it. ~From the movie Old Yeller

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This maks what the money changers in the temple were doing PALE by comparison!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I´m a bit confused, do you call me a troll or do you refer somehow to the video??

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Saw this theory on another site on the exact same topic:

It prob went to an elite group of "new" rulers. They are using it to buy gold and other trade commodities to back a new currency so they can create a "new" country when this one finally throws in the towel.

They will tell us ...

"No worries, we have 11 trillion dollars in liquid assets and no debt. Continue working, consuming and paying taxes and everything will be just fine"..."Oh and BTW...we have destroyed the Constitution...we have new rules now"

I have to say when I thought about it, it made more sense to me than underground bunkers...which I don't rule out...just saying...this actually seemed logical in a twisted kind of way.

I can agree with it except for the part that "they" destroy the Constitution...that is being done right here and now...even as we discuss it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join