It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Upwards of 850 Trillion is tied into the LIBOR scandal, allegedly. The GDP of all nations isn't even 100 trillion dollars. This shows you how convoluted, fabricated and fake the "global" economy is. 9 trillion is like chump change. Where is all of this 850 trillion coming from? Imagination. Just like all of the money the Federal Reserve prints. They pull it from their asses.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Yea, i cant keep up with how bad they've twisted the meaning of money now and days.

Imma simpleton, I'll trade you 3 apples and a goat for your bannanas...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

A) You must be sarcastical

B) or you have a boarding pass to go underground when the SHTF
and you were ordered the shut your mouth and tell people everything is gonna be ok

Choose A or B

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
This is so bad i had laugh.
9 trillion hmmm where has it gone? It's ok its not like anyone needs it (sarcasm).

Let them build there under ground cities, its not gonna help them, they will see.

Well said

i think exactly like you

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I*sn't it way too sad that we are still arguing over facts established in 2009?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheebah
I*sn't it way too sad that we are still arguing over facts established in 2009?

Sad for you that you dont care if 9 TRILLIONS got lost
and the billions from the banks bailout

all proudly paid by the taxe payers

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by Ben81
It is very expensive making underground cities for the elites

But who would they hire to build them? Contruction companies? If so, where are the contruction companies spending all the money they are making? And why haven't any of the armies of contruction workers blown the whistle?

I'm gonna into the Twilight zone for a moment, I mean this is a conspiracy site, right? What if the 12/21/2012 thinky is real and this is where the money went into, building underground cities. Think about it, why all of a sudden are the worlds countries going bankrupt and spending money like theres no tomorrow?
Now as for the construction companies? If you were givein a opportunity to save your families and move into one of these cities on orders that you say nothing about the project, would you keep quiet?
As for the ones that want to speak out, they'd just come up missing some day. That happens enough times nobody else would dare say a peep.
Now this is all based on "What if."
For all I know, they could've just lost it in a poker game.

edit on 1-8-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This video is very old. I remember watching it years ago.

Why is it getting rehashed all of a sudden?

Maybe the reason America and the rest of the world is financially screwed is because nobody paid any attention back then. What difference does it make how old it is the fact that its true should be enough to piss you off.

Are you saying its OK that she doesnt know what happened to that money? lol come on man she was caught with her fist up her ...well you know what. Are you validating the actions of these clowns?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the video is really old

the sad thing is, most 'mericans aren't even aware of it

The power of ignorance, en force.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can we fake the end of the world / shtf scenario so they will all go underground?
Then we can lock the doors and keep them there so we can have a decent world.
Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread866914/pg1#pid14668524]post by Ben81[/

Nine trillion dollars missing - federal reserve not federal and no reserve....Posted .Last Year. This is old news.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by boncho
This video is very old. I remember watching it years ago.

Why is it getting rehashed all of a sudden?

Maybe the reason America and the rest of the world is financially screwed is because nobody paid any attention back then. What difference does it make how old it is the fact that its true should be enough to piss you off.

Are you saying its OK that she doesnt know what happened to that money? lol come on man she was caught with her fist up her ...well you know what. Are you validating the actions of these clowns?

The thing is, the whole bail-out scenario was a secret deal done by the FRB, noboby was supposed to know about it. Banks were not supposed to be in big diffs, but allegedly they were, to the tune of 200 trillion in derivatives. If everybody knew that the banks were in diffs, and that they had received all that dosh, there would have been a run on those banks, (don't forget that this was the FRB helping itself)
The big bail-out in Britain was also secret for the same reasons, but by direct government intervention. The biggest losers are the taxpayers on both sides of the water, and will be for a long time. The banks though, are laughing all the way to, well the banks of course. They better not try thay again though.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread866914/pg1#pid14668524]post by Ben81[/

Nine trillion dollars missing - federal reserve not federal and no reserve....Posted .Last Year. This is old news.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

This is old news ?
then explain me why they didnt investigate the missing trillions
its not like its a couple of millions ..

and they dont want to investigate 9/11

oh wait

you are a sad human being for saying this is old news

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
IMO opinion it is very likely that they could have used this money to build underground cities, although the official story would be 'admin error' or 'incompitent employee'

There are 2 reasons I think underground cities + £9 trillion dollar conspiricy could be plausable.

1) Because countries have already planned or built underground cities, see links below (the Amsterdam 1 isn't planned till 2018)

sleepycity.net...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

ecolocalizer.com...

2) I work as an engineer for a global manufacturer of earth moving, mining and construction machines and business is booming the same for our partners and competitors. Yet there’s a recession going on meaning lots of redundancies and layoffs in the manufacturing area, yet my sector remains intact.So somebodys buying our machines... For now

And thanks Ben i agree we do have some similar ideas going on!
edit on 1-8-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All I can say about this is ...wow.

I have a friend that lost her job in a retail chain because her cash register was something like $7.00 short. She could not explain what happened so they basically accused her of stealing and fired her.

But 9 trillion dollars in unexplained shortages is ok....nice to know.

Time to fire the fed.

edit on 1-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's not missing since it was never there in the first place. Now if you want to USE the term CREDIT USA well we could say what is out on credit. Then again China, thats what we OWED and paid them off! USA is broke and has been for awhile.So nothing new here except what to do about it and what happens next. Some say NWO possiblity there, still need money! Does anybody see a wall coming up fast? And how do we deal with a wall? It's gonna be interesting for sure! Since that WALL is here and we play it off that it is NOT!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Listen to all the yes men puppets trying to deflect the subject. What is important is that it's "old news", not the fact that the money is still gone. Their goal is to steer the discussion into another direction instead of focusing on the fraud itself. Just reading their comments makes me want to vomit. What a bunch of enabling bottomfeeders.

Nothing will be done about it either. The sheople are too stupid and weak to even demand any sort of accountability. They will just continue to swallow all the mindless drivel and bankster double talk. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Videos like that one you showed truly piss me off..... That b*tch cant even give a straight answer, she has a lawyer (im guessing) in her back ear telling her to what to say "we are currently reviewing that" "there is an investigation going on" "I cant comment on that".... Well B*TCH, what can you comment on??? Talk about a worthless POS, I wonder how she got that job anyways...

When $9 trillion is missing, you should probably act like you give two sh*ts... just saying for future reference....

And this story could be old news or brand new fresh of the presses news, it doesnt matter, its all stil relevant today...
edit on 1-8-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is it my poor english or does she answer every question with the words "at this point" "high level" and "not at this particular time" "until we look at".

She´s just talking around.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

He's not asking where the trillion dollars came from, he knows the Fed made it. He is asking WHO did they lend it to.

Again, the $1 trillion increase across in the entire balance sheet, not just loans.

Again, the money was not "missing". Neither the $1 trillion on the balance sheet nor the $9 trillion off it. Even the Congressman didn't claim it was.
edit on 8/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join