It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

.....the economy is so bad because it is been drained dry since 9/11 to this day.....

The ramifications of the above statement is absolutely shocking.

Was this not one of the terrorists goals?

Attack 'Wall street' so the US economy collapsed........Damn we laughed hard when we first heard that.

"Not possible" they said.

You are absolutely correct.

Regardless of the "OS" or "Truthers" or who believes what, that is exactly what Bin Laden said his goal was, to collapse the US economy.

Looks like he succeeded. Dead or alive, Bin Laden won.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by The GUT

So, the $9 Trillion was only a reflection of the unpaid collections to prop up the bailouts to be paid by us? Even if that's true, that's still some awful theft, brother phage!

No. It includes the amount loaned (mostly, some of it is costs associated with the bailout) to the banks to (supposedly) keep them afloat.

It's not missing and it's not lost (entirely).

edit on 7/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Since you answered in the same vein as me, maybe the word 'yet' instead of 'entirely' as you originally said is more Appropriate.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The $9 trillion was mostly the amount distributed as loans to banks as part of the bailout. When asked who had received the loans Grayson was not able to provide the information because it was not within her authority to obtain it.

Subsequently, Bloomberg (apparently through information acquired by the FOIA) was able to ascertain how the funds were booked.
www.bloomberg.com...

The $9 trillion was not missing.

Bloomberg

and you believe him ?

he is a troll like all the other thiefts in the WH

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey GUT, good to see you again.

I think the real problem here with fiat/leveraged currency is that astronomical numbers have no proper context outside of the people dealing with them.

When we here numbers like "9 Trillion" and the like, many people think, "Oh think what they could do with that 9 Trillion, dear lord!"

The reality is that many banks and financial institutions use money much differently than normal people. They aren't "spending it" so-to-speak.

I'm not saying the banks or hedge funds or anything else in finance isn't corrupted, or they aren't getting a sweet end of the deal... But, they aren't simply taking money and spending it either.

Money is leverage, money is a tool to these corporations and the people involved in them. In many cases we will hear billions, trillions, etc. And nothing more than some lines of digital code will get transferred from one place to the other and back with only fractions actually ending up in someone's pocket.

Not justifying the system, simply pointing out that money is whole different animal in certain situations.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What I love is the train of coaches (lawyers), sitting behind her telling the lady what to say!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Since you answered in the same vein as me, maybe the word 'yet' instead of 'entirely' as you originally said is more Appropriate.

It could very well be. But the amount wasn't all in the form of loans so much of it will never come back.

In any case, where the funds went from the Fed is known. To interpret Grayson's words to mean that they somehow disappeared is inaccurate. Now, as to what the recipients did with the funds, that's an open question.

What the economy would be like now if they had not received the bailout? We'd need to check that alternate universe to find out.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Tanx for the explanation, brudda. I admit it's rather confusing to me. I do know this: It's a house of cards.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
is that jesse ventura?? looks like him?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The $9 trillion was mostly the amount distributed as loans to banks as part of the bailout. When asked who had received the loans Grayson was not able to provide the information because it was not within her authority to obtain it.

Subsequently, Bloomberg (apparently through information acquired by the FOIA) was able to ascertain how the funds were booked.
www.bloomberg.com...

The $9 trillion was not missing.

Riiight.

Bloomberg being THE beacon of truth and scrupules, must be believed.

The chief auditor had no clue of where such an astronomical amount went and, to boot, you say she had no authority to even look into it?

Bloomberg is beyond the scope of any regulatory entity and must be believed?

Ok, sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

She was the Inspector General of the Fed, not the "chief auditor". Her authority involved only the Board of Governors, not the Reserve Banks from which the funds were disbursed. Perhaps, if given a chance she could have obtained the information but off the top of her head? She had no reason to be able to provide a breakdown of the disbursements at the session. To think that means the money was unaccounted for is silly.

So you think that the figures published by Bloomberg are false. If Grayson had provided that information to Congress would you have believed it then?

Where do you think the money went? A secret base on the far side of the Moon or an underground city? Feel free to go ahead and compile the data yourself:
www.federalreserve.gov...

edit on 8/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What a joke! This lady is telling everyone that she has no idea where $9trillion dollars just vanished off too.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, auditor was the wrong title, how can we expect the FED to audit and keep itself in line anyway?

As for underground cities and all that stuff, what kind of empty question is that? Pulling the "you're a conspiracy theory crackpot and must be ridiculed while the criminals' lies believed as gospel" card?

Too soon.

Im not an insider and just dont know where the money is obviously going. Black projects? Bricks of money sent somewhere and to someone a la Iraq? Etc, etc, etc? You want me to deliberate without proof? There you have it, but it's pointless.

Let's put the facts on the table and we have two: one, an astronomical amount of money is missing. Two, a top FED official is called to testify to congress (as if congress would call in a janitor or clerk) and has no clue (or lies) on where the money went. You're saying now that congress had no clue what this official's job and clearance was within the FED. Might as well subpoena a janitor then.

You show a lot of zeal in believing the FED and setting a virtual defense of their crimes.

What gives?

Bernanke, is that you?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Let's put the facts on the table and we have two: one, an astronomical amount of money is missing.
False. A full accounting of it has been made...unless you can demonstrate otherwise I go with that.

You're saying now that congress had no clue what this official's job and clearance was within the FED.

More like a Congressman who has no idea how the Fed works asked the wrong person the wrong questions. But I'll admit it made good theater.

Might as well subpoena a janitor then.

No. If that was the information which he was after it would have been more productive to subpoena officials of the Banks which made the loans.

You show a lot of zeal in believing the FED and setting a virtual defense of their crimes.

Because I point out that a Congressman asked the wrong person the wrong questions it's a defense of the Fed?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Too bad the 'terrorists' they spoke of are within the system rather than in a cave in the mountains.

It is shocking that everyone in America could have got 30k a year but nooo the money has just vanished 'somewhere'

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

It is shocking that everyone in America could have got 30k a year but nooo the money has just vanished 'somewhere'

No. That would have been a one shot 30k. And we would have had to pay it back.
It didn't vanish

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by Ben81

I have said all along that the money was going into their comfy underground cities! After all, how could they show us where it was going when it is a secret???

All I can say is that they are damn lucky I dont live near one of em, cause I would be searching like a demon possessed to find their damn air shafts and drop some explosives down into em!!!

The airshafts are protected by military bases, natch.

During the colorado/virginia 'quakes', a base near Tropicana field, in Florida, was caught releasing huge shrieking volumes of air, from underground no doubt. This was televised on the monitors, and explained away as wind or somesuch. In Colorado, hikers caught footage of loud, successive explosive reports coming from below their feet somewhere in the hills. Same day.

Everything depends on where the military stands.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

So, the $9 Trillion was only a reflection of the unpaid collections to prop up the bailouts to be paid by us? Even if that's true, that's still some awful theft, brother phage!

No. It includes the amount loaned (mostly, some of it is costs associated with the bailout) to the banks to (supposedly) keep them afloat.

It's not missing and it's not lost (entirely).

You are, without a doubt, the greatest America defender here on ATS. According to you...there is no corruption, there are no aliens, and America is fighting wars for it's freedom....no conspiracy anywhere...ever. You are the Captain America of ATS.

I bet you fall a sleep satisfied with a nice smile on your face, in realization how safe and free you are, while the boys are out there in Afghanistan or some other god forsaken third world country...fighting for your, well earned freedom.

So, you know where the money went you say...on loans you say...and couple of your "brothas" seem to know it. Plain and simple...for loans. Fine.

So how come she doesn't know it ? That would be pretty simple to answer and truthful I might add...and it would get him off her back. Simple..."it went to the banks for loans"...

So why not say it...? What's with the dodging? How do you explain it? Are you gonna tell me that she shouldn't know that? It's not like somebody lost a 100 $ dollar bill, and nobody seems to know where it went, 'cos there are so many people there working...it's hard to keep track of things.

edit on 1-8-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
no no....you are being emotional.

as usual.

everything is fine.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

You are, without a doubt, the greatest America defender here on ATS. According to you...there is no corruption, there are no aliens, and America is fighting wars for it's freedom....no conspiracy anywhere...ever. You are the Captain America of ATS.

Where have I said there is no corruption? Of course there is corruption.

Where have I said there are no aliens? I believe there are aliens, I don't believe they are visiting Earth.

Where have I said anything about why America fights wars? There are a few reasons and I don't think our freedom is really high on the list lately.

Where have I said there are no conspiracies? Of course there are conspiracies but the real ones don't really show up in internet forums very often. Especially here, lately.

Now, to return to the topic, which is not me:

So how come she doesn't know it ? That would be pretty simple to answer and truthful I might add...and it would get him off her back. Simple..."it went to the banks for loans"...
Did you watch the video? Do you know what questions which were was actually asked? Maybe you can point out which question that would have been an appropriate answer to.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Where have I said there is no corruption? Of course there is corruption. Where have I said there are no aliens? I believe there are aliens, I don't believe they are visiting Earth. Where have I said anything about why America fights wars? There are a few reasons and I don't think our freedom is really high on the list lately. Where have I said there are no conspiracies? Of course there are conspiracies but the real ones don't really show up in internet forums.

Without pointing to specifics...you are the last line of defense when it comes to debunking anything out of the ordinary, here at ATS. Some members cry for your appearance, when something needs to be debunked. It looks so funny watching your pack jumping on your wagon as soon as you open your mouth.

I'm not disputing your know-how and your google abilities, but you often seemed biased to me. You always seem to go pro government. No matter what the subject is.

Did you watch the video? Do you know what questions which were was actually asked? Maybe you can point out which question that would have been an appropriate answer to.

I don't get this sentence "Do you know what questions which were was actually asked"...

And the question to be answered is "Who was the recipient of the trillion dollars...@ around 1:20"

And yes...I did watch the video...I saw a woman lying and being uncomfortable...people are mostly uncomfortable when lying. Except for the trained liars.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join