$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That woman has some amazing tap dancing skills.
She should be on dancing with the stars.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

its like you are not even shocked .. why are you not at least a little bit shocked ?

Because, when information likes this comes up people like me look into it, check the relevant happenings that go along with it. Focus on where and why the story is coming out.

On the other hand, years later it will get meme'd on the internet and people will post YT videos displaying their "shock", but it's old information. Things have changed since then. (Not saying for the good or for worse) but changed nonetheless.

Why must everyone wait for chopped up versions of the real story to pay attention?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion

posted on 12-5-2009 @ 02:19 PM

-

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the video is really old

the sad thing is, most 'mericans aren't even aware of it

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Whats the betting that the woman behind her was saying "shut up bitch! What did we say? DENY DENY DENY! remember?"

Actually do we have any lip readers here on ATS? Anyone fancy having a go?

This isn't really shocking though, they are criminals, criminals will be criminals...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This video is very old. I remember watching it years ago.

Why is it getting rehashed all of a sudden?

Hey, boncho, I was thinking the same thing.

Well, not exactly. I was thinking yeah that's kind of old, but what a terribly important set of questions for concerned Americans to not forget and keep asking about until the truth comes out.

That's a lot of con-artistry and mega-inflation there, amigo. That sheet don't bother you?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the video is really old

the sad thing is, most 'mericans aren't even aware of it

We should look at our past to understand the present
so we dont get caught in the futur

making the video less important because it is old is really unwise
thats why americans will never understand when they under play such important things

if you want people thinking like you
do you know you contribute at making sure people dont remove their heads from the sand
now understand me why i want people to get their heads out of the sand box

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by Ben81

B#### gets outclassed in that video. She should take some speech classes and prepare herself for debates a little better next time. Good thing when SHTF, I have a plan to live without the aid of any sort of government aholes.

She is no different than any of the other stooges that work for the Fed.

Bernanke and Geitner have that exact same disposition when being questioned.

They get asked a very simple straight forward question which requires a very simple and straight forward answer... yet that never happens...

Instead they just open their mouths and let words fall out. It sounds like they're talking, but even after 5 minutes, they still haven't actually said anything. never mind answered the question.

They do this because the truth would bury them, so they just avoid answering, because saying a bunch of words that mean nothing, is better than sitting there silent like a dummy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm not trying to derail your thread, but it ties in precisely with a thread I just posted in general conspiracy forum.
Good find

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

The banks bailouts is the newest form of stealing from the people
no need to bring down 2 tower to hide the proof that money was stolen
the billions given to the banks so they can run like before
when they were rich to the teeth .. now with the economy
they dont meet with their end of the yrs goal
if the banks dont meet their quota .. it will affect the government operations
bailling out all the banks with taxes payer money will fix the holes
and any hidden plan will continu to go ahead under the nose of people

If anyone excuse the bankster and the missing trillions
they really are need some serious brain surgery

Originally posted by nightstalker46
reply to post by Ben81

I'm not trying to derail your thread, but it ties in precisely with a thread I just posted in general conspiracy forum.
Good find

Feel free to post a link here
you cant derail threads with the truth
edit on 7/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bury her up to her neck and pour honey on her. Shes fired. I think the people in charge need to be held to higher standards. She should be put in jail for life. You are screwing over everyone.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Regardless of how old the video is (2009?), why is it no longer important?

If it is now (again) being exposed to folks who were otherwise unaware of it, how is that not relevant?

It is about enlightenment. It is about sharing knowledge. If it is news to one person, it is still news and it is # like this that needs to stay bumped up to the top.

Thanks OP!

The finger pointers add nothing to this thread other than puffing their chests on how much more knowledgeable they are than everybody else.
edit on 31-7-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i think its all agenda 21 again. its the wealth of america being transferred and dispersed. its the roadmap to our new sustainable future. once america is drained and collapsing who ever hasn't been herded to the city will be and then our fate will be sealed. i recommend we get off this rock. that's the only way to give earth the attention she needs with out giving up land. the people of earth should live as nature intended here on earth ,for the most part, while the rest of us seek out new places to call home . new lands to tame. let earth 2 become coruscant. i want earth to stay endor.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
Whats the betting that the woman behind her was saying "shut up bitch! What did we say? DENY DENY DENY! remember?"

Actually do we have any lip readers here on ATS? Anyone fancy having a go?

This isn't really shocking though, they are criminals, criminals will be criminals...

The woman behind her was giving a specific on how to answer a question, it didn't always work. What is important is that there was no power then to provide an answer as to where and to who, any monies were allocated/dispersed.
edit on 31-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The $9 trillion was mostly the amount distributed as loans to banks as part of the bailout. When asked who had received the loans Grayson was not able to provide the information because it was not within her authority to obtain it.

Subsequently, Bloomberg (apparently through information acquired by the FOIA) was able to ascertain how the funds were booked.
www.bloomberg.com...

The $9 trillion was not missing.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The $9 trillion was mostly the amount distributed as loans to banks as part of the bailout. When asked who had received the loans Grayson was not able to provide the information because it was not within her authority to obtain it.

Subsequently, Bloomberg (apparently through information acquired by the FOIA) was able to ascertain how the funds were booked.
www.bloomberg.com...

The $9 trillion was not missing.

So, the $9 Trillion was only a reflection of the unpaid collections to prop up the bailouts to be paid by us? Even if that's true, that's still some awful theft, brother phage!

I'll have to look into this more to see if it makes sense. If so, I stand corrected by you & boncho...if not, hmmm...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some people have difficulty understanding exactly what has been going on in the Federal Reserve Bank and where our "money" originates. I think that confusion leads to frustration which ultimately leads to apathy for some folks because they just give up trying to understand the jargon and double-speak.

Recently, I found this web page and it explains the situation very well and in common language. What is especially interesting, to me, is that the page was done some 3 years ago and the author of it tells us what has happened (up to '09), what IS happening (in '09) and what WILL happen.

Economics 101: Without the BS

IMHO, it's well worth the read even for those who do have a good understanding of the fiscal situation we're in because perhaps those of higher understanding could isolate pieces of this site's explanation that need to be broken down even further and break them down here. Or perhaps some of you will notice errors in the information and can correct them here?

I believe that the more people we can reach and help to fully understand what is and has been happening, the more people will be rightfully incensed.

The wider the knowledge, the greater our hope to do something about it.

Whether the $9 trillion is actually "missing," the truth at the bottom of the pile is that it is NOT real money but we, the tax payers, ARE expected to pay it back.

Excerpts from the site: (ex-text won't work for me, so quoted off-site material is in bold for clarification)

"Now both of these $100 Bills cost 4 cents to produce. In the old days the govt would simply print up a red seal $100 United States Note for 4 cents and spend the money on something it wanted. Not anymore. Today, the Federal Reserve gets to produce the $100 Bill for 4 cents and then sells the $100 Federal Reserve Note to the US Government for $100 Face Amount."

"Now some of you might be saying, "Why should I care about any of this?" I'll tell you why. You know all that income tax that comes out of your paycheck every week? Well your money is paying for this. Your income tax dollars do not pay for things like you think. The personal income tax does not pay for the military, roads, schools, or anything like that. It simply pays for the federal reserve notes with the green seal. In fact both the income tax and Federal Reserve were created in the same year - 1913. The income tax was created to finance the federal reserve."

"A $100 United States Note issued in 1966 only costs America 4 cents. While a $100 Federal Reserve Note issued in 1966 costs America $100 + $5 a year in interest for a total of $315.00."

The site author's conclusions under "The Solution" are (again, my opinion) accurate simply because it has been proven that had the first "Great Depression" just been allowed to play itself out it would have ended much sooner (and it's my opinion we are now in a Greater Depression, despite the lies being told to the contrary).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
if you owe a couple of dollars the IRS will be at your door.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

So, the $9 Trillion was only a reflection of the unpaid collections to prop up the bailouts to be paid by us? Even if that's true, that's still some awful theft, brother phage!

No. It includes the amount loaned (mostly, some of it is costs associated with the bailout) to the banks to (supposedly) keep them afloat.

It's not missing and it's not lost (entirely).
edit on 7/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I have said all along that the money was going into their comfy underground cities! After all, how could they show us where it was going when it is a secret???

Can you point me in the right direction of where these cities are? It would be kinda cool to know where they are and to provide support to your underground city claim.

Otherwise, well they are just a fantasy, you know

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join