It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ragsntatters

It is shocking that everyone in America could have got 30k a year but nooo the money has just vanished 'somewhere'

No. That would have been a one shot 30k. And we would have had to pay it back.
It didn't vanish

edit on 8/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)
[/quote/]

NO it's not MISSSING, we know exactly where it went. We gave it to the banks and who knows what it was used for. HMmmm so phage. When you are forced to give someone money and are told to pay interest on the money that you were forced to give. When the money was to be used to feed your children, are u still going to defend that stance? Seems to me, you like to get robbed. Do you? SO please, tell me what u call this sort of activities. Are you a member in the house of cards?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, there's $2 trillion missing from The Pentagon too, but that was conveniently forgotten after 9/11.

The Congressional hearing was supposed to have started on 9/12 on this missing money, but became very quickly forgotten.

Where were the records of the Pentagon spending kept? Of Course. In the World Trade Center.

I would think $9 trillion missing from the FED is the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Well, there's $2 trillion missing from The Pentagon too, but that was conveniently forgotten after 9/11.

The Congressional hearing was supposed to have started on 9/12 on this missing money, but became very quickly forgotten.

Where were the records of the Pentagon spending kept? Of Course. In the World Trade Center.

long debunked

Certainly the Pentagon was having trouble accounting for a huge amount of spending, but it is nonsense to say its records were in the WTC - if only because the problem had been identified BEFORE the attack, it was relatively well known and public, and so the records already could not be found!

I would think $9 trillion missing from the FED is the tip of the iceberg.

Only of stupid conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The logic of this is as follows. A foriegn entity/bank/fed i will call ed.

So ED comes up to you on the street and says hand over 20% of your cash and says i want you to pay interest on the money i take from you and come back here every payday so i can do this again and says the money is used to help your good interests, but does not say what those interests are. WTF. What is this, the mob.
Now ED has friends and they too want some action on this. State tax/ i will call mo.
Now mo tracks you down and says the same thing that ed said, only he wants 10%. Now mo tells his buddy and
his buddy ,local taxes/ i will call JO. He states to you that he only wants 5% because he is nice. Now ED,MO and JO have other friends and one happens to be an insurance agent , i will name smuck. He says that he can protect you and he wants some of the profits too. He tells you a quote for a fair price you are forced to pay. Now smuck tells his friend stu in the medical buisness and he too wants some action and wants in on this. He finds the man and tells him he can cure his ills for a fee out of his check and is granted this because ed said that this was a good idea. Another man overhears this and he too wants in. A few years later the man realizes that after he gets his check he has nothing left for himself and has to work for this money and Now to old to work, wonders how did this ever happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The money isnt miising its on the books.What most people dont understand is the banks dug themselves in a hole.The banks practice whats called fractional lending.I wont go into detail you can research this yourselves.But what happens in fractional lending is alot of money was loaned out that didnt exist anywhere.Brief explanation on how real estate can mess this up.Abank loans 100,000 there required to keep 10000 in the bank person buys property the loan of 100000 goes to another bank they can loan out 90 percent of that so they keep 10000 loan out 90000. so now in my scenario here the banks have 20000 in cash and 180,000 in loans on a property worth 100000.

This works fine on books until mortgages start defaulting then the runs on the bank are more then there entire assets. What happened with this money is the fed reserve played a shell game buying up bad debt from banks to prevent collapse.8.169 trillion was distributed to the Federal Reserve ($3.955 trillion); Treasury Department ($1.360 trillion); FDIC ($1.566 trillion); $984 billion for the fiscal stimulus; HUD $304 billion).problem was the only thing backing this was bad loans and the property value was only worth about 3 trillion leaving about 5 trillion the feds carry off the books. There plan the fed reserve will hold on to this property untill they can make back the 5 trillion and the banks have there money on the books instead of default mortgages,

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Snoopy1978

Let's put the facts on the table and we have two: one, an astronomical amount of money is missing.
False. A full accounting of it has been made...unless you can demonstrate otherwise I go with that.

There has NEVER been a full Audit ( Unless you are suggesting incorrectly that " A full accounting " is synonymous with a full audit ) of the FRB. The closest was done by the GAO where they found the FRB had been hiding the fact that they held 10% of our Gold reserves. Look up the last Banking Committee hearing early 2012 it is on youtube.
One is not under oath in these hearings. However, when Ben Bernanke testified before Congress ( under oath ) and the idea of a full audit of the FRB was suggested his response was a not so veiled threat, that the U.S economy would crash, BS ! He threatened Congress

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Oh thats logical. They screw up and we pay for it. Did i want this, NO. They might as well stole the money, because that is exactly what happened. They used the money and WE the taxpayer bailed THEM out. They created the problem, let them pay it. But NO, we are forced to pay. The banksters get away again.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

The banksters get away again.

Sort of. They got some nice cheap loans which they have used to invest and turn a profit but those loans will (should be) paid back (with a low interest rate).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OH so you don't mind getting robbed, just as long as they made money on your money. Just great. I'm sure they love you. Take your money, use it for their gain, do it to you again. And u love this activity? You are either a banker or you live under the bridge, which is it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

OH so you don't mind getting robbed, just as long as they made money on your money.

I didn't say I like it but I don't like washing dishes either.

But I haven't been robbed. My home lost some paper value but I'm not planning to sell it so it doesn't matter. I didn't get in over my head with a silly interest only variable rate mortgage in the first place. I even refinanced last year and am very happy with the rate I got due to those low interest rates that the banks got.

But you are setting up a false dichotomy. Just because I say that the funds were not missing. Just because I expect (sort of) that the banks will pay back their loans. It doesn't mean that I support what was done by them. It doesn't mean I don't think what they did (which led to the crash) screwed up the economy. But I suppose you think the economy would be better now if the banks were told to bugger off and die in 2007?
edit on 8/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i think this is related to the gradual disappearance of some perfect of our tax dollars..

what is the actual total USA deficit and why do we owe so much if we have the highest GDP than china?

i don't buy it. if we are making the most in the world then y are we most bankrupt or in most negative arrears the most in the world?
edit on 8-8-2012 by LoveU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I was talking about the "missing" $9 trillion. You know...the topic?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
there must be more than that missing.

is there any intel about more than 9 tril missing?

i would not be surprised, 9 tril is just the cover story over the full monty of the severeity of whats really missing and where it all went.

yea yeah, speculation

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Whats that Movie called OH, house of games. This whole fiasco is nothing but a sham you forced to pay and everyone takes a cut.
I would love to get off the grid, unfortunately they thought of that too. Besides i cain't afford a boat right now and go floating around the ocean from island to island. I'm sure that there is alot more that will get wasted in the future and i'm sure that the 9 tril is a speculative figure programmed into your heads.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You asked me a question. I answered.
You don't have the courtesy answer me back? Or do you have no answer (that will make sense)? Do you think you'd be better off if the $9 trillion wasn't loaned? Do you think you'd have that boat?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by dazbog

Snoopy1978 " Let's put the facts on the table and we have two: one, an astronomical amount of money is missing"

Phage "False. A full accounting of it has been made...unless you can demonstrate otherwise I go with that."

My response was , A full audit of the FRB has NEVER been done. I then suggested that a full accounting and full audit are not synonymous. I indicated that the GAO last partial audit had uncovered areas that had previously been denied by the FRB's representatives at previous Banking Comm Hearing. This was added to suggest the FRB has repeatedly been untruthful with Congress. You know ...the topic ?

Many of your posts are dead on ! Although I dislike casting a pale over your delicate intellectual prowess. You simply dropped the ball on this one.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by benrl
We need to pull an Iceland move over here to solve this...

Real easy, its not real money so its not real debt...

Yup i agree
the money is worthless compare to Silver and Gold and other ressources

Troc is way better then money
but they cant control people with troc
and its very hard to steal someone with troc
edit on 7/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

SO WHAT IS "TROC"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog

reply to post by dazbog

Snoopy1978 " Let's put the facts on the table and we have two: one, an astronomical amount of money is missing"

Phage "False. A full accounting of it has been made...unless you can demonstrate otherwise I go with that."

My response was , A full audit of the FRB has NEVER been done. I then suggested that a full accounting and full audit are not synonymous. I indicated that the GAO last partial audit had uncovered areas that had previously been denied by the FRB's representatives at previous Banking Comm Hearing. This was added to suggest the FRB has repeatedly been untruthful with Congress. You know ...the topic ?

Many of your posts are dead on ! Although I dislike casting a pale over your delicate intellectual prowess. You simply dropped the ball on this one.

"a full accounting" is not the same thing as an "audit".

So, no, the money is not missing... which is, you know, the subject, of this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

I give you a basket of fruits
and you gave me a basket of meat

We have made troc

but it can be anything else
its a service for another service
and its totaly fair and egual and was employ for thousand of yrs
before money ruined everything
edit on 8/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

How do they know the money is not missing? If they can't account for it than it is possible it is a bigger scheme than Madoff. We can't rule out "too big" nowadays, it's happening all over.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join