It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Doesent the Fed Reserve have a Charter with (?)--wasnt that charter supposed end on the Dec 21 2012 date?

what if the end the the World is just the renewal of said Charter?

I know im being vague with little substance--but i thought I came across this knowledge in some dark web site a while back.

Anyone heard of this?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

Well, then I shall do just that! Your encouragement has given me the gumption to try it again...two years ago my effort wasn't as timely as it is now, with both the election coming up and the further decline of the economy...and a well thought out title...I think it is definitely worth another try....that's the wrong way to say it...it behooves me to try again to share this information here at ATS.

A commonality is absolutely essential, I do agree. And who's not worried about the financial situation these days? It looms catastrophic for sure...I also am of the mind that we, as a nation, are not only broke but in a financial sinkhole of unmanageable proportions.

I will drop you a line when I get something posted! Thanks so much for the friendly nudge.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
Doesent the Fed Reserve have a Charter with (?)--wasnt that charter supposed end on the Dec 21 2012 date?

what if the end the the World is just the renewal of said Charter?

I know im being vague with little substance--but i thought I came across this knowledge in some dark web site a while back.

Anyone heard of this?

It's BS.

The Charter was extended indefinitely and can only be abolished by an act of congress.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
It's BS.

The Charter was extended indefinitely and can only be abolished by an act of congress.

Please provide evidence for your claim.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

It's BS.

Please provide evidence for your claim.

Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Now go ask why all those conspiracy theorists have been lying to you

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
This was not a hoax in 2009 when it was reported. In fact it took a FOIA request to "find out" what the Fed refused to divulge. The Inspector General's role in the Fed is a joke... she has no real function except to protect the Fed from scrutiny and not authority to do what the Inspector General Act calls for... hence the title is "Special" Inspector General....

Ultimately, you're insistence and dedication to 'debunking' the events of 2009 seem consistent with the kind of damage control internet sources (like Snopes) are engaged to execute.

It's easy to make it all seem like a lie when you can recreate the narrative.to suit your perception.

A HOAX is a deliberate deception... are you saying that the hearing/investigation was a HOAX... I'm sure you're not.

Actually, accoriding to ATS, a HOAX threads are:

[H]oaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

THIS thread CERTAINLY falls into a few of those categories e.g. grossly errant theories/speculations - i.e. the idea that 9 trillion was stolen to build underground cities for the elite. The money wasn't stolen ergo the theory is a "grossly errant theories" ergo a HOAX according to ATS.

Move it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Move it.

That decision will remain with staff. Stay on the OP topic and debate that instead.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Stop chewing on each other's egos.

Post bans pending

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Its not missing.

Its been consolidated.

Kill the Bank 2012

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.

-The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

Nugh said.Take your propaganda elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
money is imaginary...
concentrate on all the zeros while they're out controlling reality...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillFactory
money is imaginary...
concentrate on all the zeros while they're out controlling reality...

Yup money is worthless .. its only paper with symbols on it
when people will realise that gold and silver are the real currency
especially Gold .. they will want to keep their gold and do not sell it for worthless money

one day people will use money paper to make fire
laughing about currently burning millions of dollars just to cook something
they will say .. cant believe people were buying all they want
with this little piece of ugly paper

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

actually this is the only way to "make money" or "profit" anymore because of inflation and the devalue (nonvalue)
of the Dollar.
Basically if you "earn " money, you arent. you are earning debt.

TRADE and get 100% of your cost and labor reflected in the items--its all we have left (well its all we ever had really)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The dollar will die because we all will have no more faith in its value.

its happening now.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why is this not all over the news in the papers ? Police state.... Sorry dumb question.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Gold is worthless, too, unless people continue to believe it is worth something. The problems present in a fiat currency system can also be present in a commodity system (the Nixon Shock exemplifies this). The international economy will be more stable with commodity money being used across the globe (because there's a fixed amount of whatever commodity you are trading in in the world), but national economies can still fall into the trap of spending too much and collapsing their nation's economy if they're not careful. Fiat currency, on the other hand, reduces the risk of this happening in any economy run by an intelligent governing body-- the dangers of inflation can be well monitored and combated by properly controlling the money supply.

Stupid governments print more money to cover debts when they cannot collect enough revenue and this in turn decreases the rarity of their currency which then decreases said currency's overall value on the international stage. Cue a loss of faith in the currency from the nation's own people and hyperinflation occurs. The Weimar Republic is a perfect example of this. But nowadays only governments that are self-destructive or hopelessly inept would fall prey to this mistake. Our government may not consist of America's best and brightest, but I don't think even they're stupid enough to inflict hyperinflation upon us.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JinxerLynx
reply to post by Ben81

Gold is worthless, too, unless people continue to believe it is worth something. The problems present in a fiat currency system can also be present in a commodity system (the Nixon Shock exemplifies this). The international economy will be more stable with commodity money being used across the globe (because there's a fixed amount of whatever commodity you are trading in in the world),

not necessarily - commodity based currency like a gold standard can be a real problem when you want to expand the economy but can't get your hands on enough of whatever si considered precious - it can be deflationary and destabilising - the long depression of 1873-1896 had US monetary policy due to adoptying the gold standard (and abadoning silver!) as one of its possible causes, along with hte general expansion of western economies due to industrialisation in the wake of several wars of hte mid 19th century (American civil & Franco-Prussian mainly, possibly also Crimean, & miscellaneous colonial)

Rember the "golden age" of the gold standard (as it were!!) was only 44 years - from 1870-1914, and arguably it contributed to prolonging the Great Depression. It is mythology to assume that it had always existed, or that it bought universal benefits.

Stupid governments print more money to cover debts when they cannot collect enough revenue and this in turn decreases the rarity of their currency which then decreases said currency's overall value on the international stage. Cue a loss of faith in the currency from the nation's own people and hyperinflation occurs. The Weimar Republic is a perfect example of this. But nowadays only governments that are self-destructive or hopelessly inept would fall prey to this mistake. Our government may not consist of America's best and brightest, but I don't think even they're stupid enough to inflict hyperinflation upon us.

Indeed - the backing of a fiat currency is the tax income of the government that supports it - this has a great advantage over a commodity backing in that it actually reflects the properity of the nation, and not just the current state of a particular commodity (or even a basket of several commodities).

If you want your $$ to be worth more then you need to produce more...and not ssut hope for another gold rush of some sort.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join