It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9,000,000,000,000 MISSING From The Federal Reserve .. Shocking Footage !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The US Federal Reserve Is Privately Owned, not part of the Federal Government.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

Typical Ron Paul, trying to get the corrupt Federal Governemnt to reguate a profitable private business. If only a Libertarian would stand up for free enterprise.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheebah

Originally posted by SheopleNation
No, actually I understand the New World order very well my friend.

Kewl!

Could you explain it to me? I'm baffled.

Educate yourself, I am not here to teach. I am here for entertainment and to give my opinions.

However, the search engine here could turn out to be your new found friend.
~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Obviously this bill fell flat on its face...I'm guessing GOP resistance before it ever got out of committee.

WAR is the source of all this mess...it is unprofitable...it is DEATH...and is more expensive than living...and because of it, we are losing our lives as well as our money.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Geez...I looked this bill up: Bill Summary

It is still in committee...2 years of committee...NO ACTION taken so far.
What efficiency in our government (sarcastic smile)!
edit on 8/2/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeesFar

The problem with the info on that site is that the Federal Income Tax came into its first existence in 1862 as a way to finance the Civil War.

Taxes in America...a country ironically founded based on two principles, one of which was taxation without representation...have always been introduced and raised in response to the need to fund war.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by SeesFar

The problem with the info on that site is that the Federal Income Tax came into its first existence in 1862 as a way to finance the Civil War.

Taxes in America...a country ironically founded based on two principles, one of which was taxation without representation...have always been introduced and raised in response to the need to fund war.

And were abolished in 1872

They were PERMANENTLY implemented in 1913.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The ones who disappear into their underground cities will become the Morlocks. LOL

But seriously money is not destroyed, it goes into something or someones pocket and we are economic slaves to thieves who produce "money" on a computer screen not to mention fractional reserve banking and a whole lot of other scams.

Karma's a bitch, some people are in for quite the hellish time down the road.

Frater

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow. just wow! Our government is corrupt!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
The US Federal Reserve Is Privately Owned, not part of the Federal Government.

en.wikipedia.org...

lol - nice way to shoot your conspiracy theory in the foot:

Regarding the structural relationship between the twelve Federal Reserve banks and the various commercial (member) banks, political science professor Michael D. Reagan has written that:[100]

... the "ownership" of the Reserve Banks by the commercial banks is symbolic; they do not exercise the proprietary control associated with the concept of ownership nor share, beyond the statutory dividend, in Reserve Bank "profits." ... Bank ownership and election at the base are therefore devoid of substantive significance, despite the superficial appearance of private bank control that the formal arrangement creates.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes this happened a loooonnnggg time ago and the have been a few posts with this same exact video. And you are asking ME why they don't investigate it, really? The only sad thing here is that you choose to be negative towards me for stating the facts. Sorry you feel that way.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Considering fiat currency has no value other than what the market dictates, and backed by nothing but a piece of paper with a promise to pay "any debt" how the hell is anything missing?

Dollar bills have no more vaule than toilet paper.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Go buy a tv with toliet paper. Let us know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Well considering inflation that 20 bucks in 1913 has todays value of over $460 just shows how much the dollar has been devalued, and where it use to be backed by something.

So if i went to go buy a tv in 1913 if they existed one of those really nice hdtv would cost about 100 bucks in 1913 dollars.

Seems that is not working about too well for people right now.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by Ben81

Yes this happened a loooonnnggg time ago and the have been a few posts with this same exact video. And you are asking ME why they don't investigate it, really? The only sad thing here is that you choose to be negative towards me for stating the facts. Sorry you feel that way.

Negative ? you mean realistic
i should have no emotions regarding 9 trillion dollars of stolen tax payer money
people got in prison for stealing a fruit in a store

That lady should go in prison for hidding the facts
its because of people like her and yourself that are scared from the truth
your only argument was this is old news .. it is you who were being negative and very arrogant
the sad thing is .. you should care more !

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

i should have no emotions regarding 9 trillion dollars of stolen tax payer money

This is bogus misinformation. The Federal Reserve is a central bank that lends money to government, corporations, and government agencies. No money is "missing". It was lent. That means that the borrowing entity must repay the money it borrowed from the Federal Reserve.

See my earlier post where you can view the audited financial statements of the Federal Reserve directly from the Fed's web site. Good grief.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Considering fiat currency has no value other than what the market dictates,....

Just like every other currency - especially useless materials like gold

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by Ben81

Negative ? you mean realistic
people got in prison for stealing a fruit in a store

That lady should go in prison for hidding the facts
its because of people like her and yourself that are scared from the truth
your only argument was this is old news .. it is you who were being negative and very arrogant
the sad thing is .. you should care more !

First, they GIVE the US Gov billions in profits, every year. Close to 80 billion last year.

So.

Second, not knowing the facts, isn't hiding facts. If you wanna call her a liar, prove she lied. Otherwise don't call her a liar. That's weak.

You say people should "care more;" you didn't even care enough to get the facts straight.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Gold and other precious metals are a tad bit different, the supply and demand and then their are the products that business use to make electronics, and other things.

Not the same really.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

9 trillions missing is all i need to know
she is lying because she is hidding the fact that the money is gone
she try to underestimate the gravity of this like she had a certain role in it
its a deception game making an illusion that everything is fine.. its ok its ONLY 9 trillions
spreading her words around that dont make sense is quite insulting for the guy asking a mature question
they want people to get over it .. just like what you are doing right now
this money should have been used to give american free health care not lost into oblivion
without any investigation in this huge fraud

if i was listening to you i would say .. its ok .. this is only tax payer money move along

im not this guy

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join