It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the Amazing Atheist shreds to atoms a psychic doomsday girl that could well be an ATS member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Warning , extremely funny. The stuff this medium says reminds me of a lot of the non sense i read on this forums.
Although i do not always agree with what he says, the amazing atheist completely nails it on this one!

If you do not want to watch the whole thing just go to 2min50 for the funniest statement ever made by a psychic.

edit on 31-7-2012 by CompisMentis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Did the Amazing Atheist leave the building?

ETA:
Oh, technical difficulties. Glad the Amazing Atheist is back. Off for a chuckle!
edit on 31-7-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ahh...the dreaded enter button got to ya, huh? Hate that.

I will come back when you get the info up.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Ahh...the dreaded enter button got to ya, huh? Hate that.

I will come back when you get the info up.

Haha! exactly!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I actually tried to watch the video. After 2 minutes and 16 seconds, I couldn't listen to this dingbat anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

I actually tried to watch the video. After 2 minutes and 16 seconds, I couldn't listen to this dingbat anymore.
Ditto.

You outlasted me though. I stopped at 1:48, because it was very clear that he was not yet finished ranting on and on about this girl who had been ranting on and on. Seems counter-productive to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What a stupid video.

A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That's why they are called EX-PLA-NA-TIOOOOONNS!!!!!!
Awesome atheist is awesome...
Here, have a cookie, and a star, and this flag that for some reason was in my pocket.

PS: I too, keep my fish in coke.
edit on 31/7/2012 by drakus because: yappidi booh

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CompisMentis

Old Mighty Weirdo sense you are so scientific explain the basis for your whole rant . She believes the Bible and creation . That's her basis for life . Now yours is anti creation and you must have a well documented proven answer for life beginning hear on earth. Now when science found that every form of life has DNA it shot it's self in the foot on the spontaneous life issue . DNA or RNA does not assimilate it's self in any situation , much less than in a living cell also something that does not randomly occur . The earth was red hot and space is sterile with extreme temperatures and Gama radiation . Now how did life begin here on earth and forget Abiogenesis that doesn't float either . So you have discounted God and have no other viable replacement theory . So you are with out reason and living on unproven theories as well . You have no footing .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You people have too much free time.

(Maybe they should 'tax' free time).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I believe in a Creator.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CompisMentis

I was commenting to the guy on the video actually

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'd rather listen to some crazy religious lady than that annoying d-bag atheist guy.

Honestly, I really couldn't care what either of them have to say. But if I had to choose listening to that guy or shooting myself. I'm pulling the trigger.

So, I guess the lady was right the end of the World is coming ..... eventually .... someday..... maybe ..... definitely.

top topics

join