It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you to do with the numbers you keep seeing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here is what I did...

And so I thought earlier today that since I've been seeing numbers 23, 32, and 53 since last year, that I should see in order how far apart in numbers these numbers are...

32 - 23 = 9. 23 and 32 are 9 numbers apart.

53 - 32 = 21. 32 and 53 are 21 numbers apart.

^That looks like the indication of a specific date 9-21 (Sept. 21st).

^Assuming it is of this year because of the row factor, concerning the personal teleportings I endured blindly in seperate date points (2-7-10, 3-1-11) over the past previous two years.

My first mystical experience I had when I was 9 years old was when I and two others were outside in a backyard in what became a rainless 9, with the rain coming down all outside of what was the shape of a 9 we were standing in. You see, there were 3 of us standing apart from one another and if we take 21 apart by addition it equal 3 (2+1). The rain came down apart in the shape of a 9 (this 9 was rainless), utilizing the backyard gate and driveway the rain lined up with in its coming down. A moment of rain being apart can imply peace. The International Day of Peace, also known as the World Peace Day, occurs annually on 21 September. Like, ha! I do realize that will be my out date from this dare to be here in this particular world.

If I'm a tad bit off, then it's Sept. (9) 3rd since 2 + 1 = 3 from the 21. That's the anniversary date to when I first got on the roll call on my local radio station (WJLB). That's also my b-day date if we switch the positions of the 9 and the 3. It does kind of make more sense since it was 3 people standing inside that rainless 9, not 21. Maybe I should shoot for the single number instead of the dual number, even since the other two teleportings happened on dates with singular numbers (on a Feb 7th of 2010 and on a Mar 1st of 2011). Ok then, it's so settled! See how writing out something can lead you to something that is best? Sept. 3rd falls on a Monday (number 2 day of the week. And like I basically mentioned before that it is two fairies instead of a God) of 2012.

O yeah, as for my first mystical experience, it was rainless for a good enough moment to know something was way odd before the rain came in to fill in the rainless 9 shape.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i see.

Wish i could figure out what to do with the numbers i keep seeing. It hasn't been quite so clear for myself.
edit on 7/31/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There is nothing mystical here. Coincidence happened and you started giving more attention to these numbers, with time you must even be on the look out for them. This explain why you see them so often.

Also give me any set of 3 numbers and i will too find mystical interpretation in them.
edit on 31-7-2012 by CompisMentis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What are you to do with the numbers you keep seeing?,
Ignore them, it's nothing more than meaningless coincidence...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Good to know you're still taking hammer and nail and making a jet engine out of the two.

Creativity is a blessing, but you have to use it the right way. Otherwise, it's just a pile of mush. Like your OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey bud,
I'm all about following signs and numbers,
but I'm gonna say this is a stretch here...
You're digging pretty deep to make some meaning.

However, with that said, whatever you WANT to see, you WILL see. And, by means of Law of Attraction, you will CONTINUE to see it, possibly even fulfilling your own prophecies.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm just curious how you decided that the proper way of analyzing the meaningfulness of the numbers was to subtract them? Why not multiply them, or subtract them in a different order? Why not take their square roots and multiply by their products? It just seems like an arbitrary manipulation of numbers.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am followed by 11:11 and 1:11

I do not know the meaning or relevance. Never bothered to look into it. But I have recently heard about other people that see the same numbers, but I got immediately sidetracked.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
all they do is make you paranoid, and you can manipulate numbers anyway you like. But since we're on the topic, all I see are 1's 6's 9's (rearrangements of those 3 numbers, 169,196,911,69).
Why is that?
Consciously or not, I look for these numbers, therefore they stand out appearing more frequent.
And there are only 10 possible numbers! It's like contemplating every square or triangle you see, maybe in some cases the symbolism is being used but 99% of the time it is mere coincidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The sooner people realize that Coincidence doesn't exist, and that spirit guides everything including synchronicity, the sooner people will realize their Oneness with the universe, and others around them.

If nothing is true (as in proper/perfect) and everything is permitted, then one realizes that there are many paths to choose. Synchronicity can serve as spirit's guide to keep you on the intended path that maximizes your value in this lifetime. The path that your spirit head wants you to follow should be lined like road markers with synchs.

Consider this.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Ignore them, it's nothing more than meaningless coincidence..

In coincidence is synergy and through its manifestation is meaning... This is known by the ancient masters..

new topics

top topics

join