It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - London 2012 ... sighting with a twist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
reply to post by ProfessorT

I dont disagree with you but saying that dont know what you are looking at... how do you paste picture without having to link ? anyone

I would add your quick agressive denial / watershed...kinda scared me.

As a normal unpaid unagendaed HUman it bloody looks nothing like a blimp.. to those who not sure what picture I am talking about not the 3 of a blimp .. the one of a silver 3 cylindered something...

read a couple of the earlier messages that say as such...

Ill try another forum.... this one is funny
edit on 31-7-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

I apologise if my honesty and frankness has upset you in anyway, this was not my intention. My intention was to educate you on what is a blimp and what is not. Also, what effects and tricks a camera can have when you are taking pictures of a 'normal' object. What you are failing to understand is that anything over London would be shot down if it displayed characteristics of a alien craft or a craft which isn't meant to be in that airspace.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

posted on 31-7-2012 @ 01:21 PM this post I can't make out whether it's a blimp or not. The object definitely looks like a metal cylinder in the first pic.

no 1

No 2

Me too. I'm glad nobody thinks I'm a nut!!!

A couple of those pics look really strange! I have never seen a blimp like that.

I shhh just had to have the last word didnt i... these al posted ealier

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Ill be honest.. its hard to have a discussion without seeing what you looking at. Would you agree. I know what I can see. not sure what you can. My brain is wondering why you have to add flashies... confused sir

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

agressive? calm down buddy, trying to explain nighttime photography to you, which would make you understand this miraculous shapeshifting where did i say he took a picture of a camera effect? I'm at a loss here... the picture you posted IS the effect i'm talking about, wtf?

Your words.... but answer me this... his eyes saw it first ? the photography is redundant.. why is that relevant. He saw it first. he saw it visually it has nothing to do with effects. dont you get that ? Why you talking of camera effects...

btw did you just get my last post removed..i have it saved and it wasnt worthy of that

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ill be honest.. its hard to have a discussion without seeing what you looking at. Would you agree. I know what I can see. not sure what you can. My brain is wondering why you have to add flashies... confused sir

i explained the effect to you, but stay ignorant if it makes u feel any better
the camera moved, the image became distorted, the blimp no longer looked like a blimp, the end

if it wasn't for the other two pics it would have been strange, now, it's easily debunked/explained
edit on 31/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

agressive? calm down buddy, trying to explain nighttime photography to you, which would make you understand this miraculous shapeshifting where did i say he took a picture of a camera effect? I'm at a loss here... the picture you posted IS the effect i'm talking about, wtf?

Your words.... but answer me this... his eyes saw it first ? the photography is redundant.. why is that relevant. He saw it first. he saw it visually it has nothing to do with effects. dont you get that ? Why you talking of camera effects...

btw did you just get my last post removed..i have it saved and it wasnt worthy of that

how is him seeing it proof of anything??? besides, the IMAGE which is supposed to be proof can be easily explained, he did not see what is on this picture UNLESS he was shaking his head!... If THIS is what he saw, because of the movement of the cam, we would see THIS distorted, which is not the case

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So we have photos taken with a low quality camera/mobile phone taken through the window of a moving car, at a time when a blimp was known to be in the sky, in the most heavily protected airspace on the planet, and which looks like a blimp

Well, I suppose it could be the Golgfrinchams who on seeing our performance in the medal table decided not to bother landing and go off to Mars insteas? But you know, I don't think that's the most likely explanation

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

LOL, you are funny. Take care mate.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

It wasnt through the window, turn to page 2 of your book

This is seriously such a joke, you lads need better training

Thisnot is he the boss ^^

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is only one photo I have seen on this board which has loads of writing on it, explaining the effects of taking a photo from a moving car, is that the photo of said UFO/spiral whatsit .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRobertson

No mate , this

I really dont care anymore there has been so much oppression.. not even discussion.. its been laughable

Someone without a pay packet tell me thats not a blimp.. the people will go away ... the photo will not

ps it is a shame the resoultion cannot be maxed.. i have gone right in to it and there are 3 spheres..

I passed it on few times now... by email... the resolution is good

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Delete this

At your peril if you keeping information from the masses

You will have to answer , be careful. I posted the truth.... your people have proved that. I will sleep happy.

Closing ceremony... ?

If you insult me, or show insult, etc you will get banned apparently .. if it works both ways .. moderator remember your promise x

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I passed the picture on to Nick Pope , the hero of UFO London.

He wouldnt even go near it... he didnt affirm or negate, just said I cannot talk about it.

I know what I saw, and I believe. Good job world in hiding it for so long.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

pps Loving the new Olympic version of Chariots of fire.... connection anyone ?? what is a chariot of fire.. ask the Babylonians .. they painted a few starships
edit on 4-8-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join