It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - London 2012 ... sighting with a twist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Surely the clue here is that the silver metal fence in the first picture is blurry, and the object /blimp is blurry too. The camera (or phone) is hand held, resulting in shakes. The phone isn't capable of taking night time shots and this results in a blurry image but you can still make out the blue and silver colurs of the Goodyear Blimp. The very first photo is of the blimp coming towards us.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Its funny... i am looking at full resolution and it doesn't ... shh lads.. you may be needed later, dont uncover yourselves yet.

And ive seen the LOCOG blimp... have you seen the Blimp in question sir, stop calling it the goodyear blimp it isnt... its alot smaller.........

I have seen the LOCOG (NOT GOODYEAR) blimp in daytime flying outside my office and it isnt the blimp.

Not wthstanding the picture shows 3 spyro cylinders..

I am enjoying your recklessness lads

No further replies from the Brazil boys...

edit on 31-7-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
post hr pics

understand that the camera, in order to create a picture with visible light in it, needs to keep the shutter open LONGER which means, if the camera is moved slightly, so will the captured picture. Seriously, it really is that simple. You have proof? You didn't even see it yourself
it's someone else's picture, he's not going to tell you it could have been a blimp because you probably wouldnt give a # about the pic if he did.

a shaken camera results in this kind of images at night, i'm sorry. and yes, it can appear smaller because that is what happens in this kind of pictures, without getting too technical. lots of (day)light = short shutter time i.e. no movement in the captured image, little lighting = long shutter time and thus movementvin the picture which LOOKS LIKE something mysterious, thats all there is. if you want i'll demonstrate as soon as it gets dark here, i'll get you hundreds of similar effects on a simple streetlight
edit on 31/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Show me how the picture of the 3 spyros... taken with the same camera at the same time as the blurred purple "blimps" makes your last statement make any sence. They all relative , if the silver clear one looked any way like the other 2 i would agree, they very different. You know it, but you cannot hide the truth for much longer can you, am i spoiling your surprise.

And to be honest, without the picture I would have believed him. He saw a spinning cyclnder turn into a blimp. That was good enough for me, leave his credibility out of it, thats my gift. I have just realised something tonight, and you opened my eyes O O. not too UFOs but to something else, Ill be careful what I post in future heh ?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

read the edit, but ok, i'll recreate this effect this evening and create a miraculously shapeshifting street light for you, how's that

oh and dont imply i dont believe in et or etc please, i just don't believe in this one

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sorry if I missed it but where are the pictures of spirographs?

I hate to be boring but following the boring old principle of occam's razor, we have an out of focus picture, followed by recognisable pictures of Goodyear's Blimp which we know was at the stadium. Therefore it is likely the blimp.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Wrong picture .. are you seeing what im seeing

ask for a pm

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Its a streetlight now... make your mind up

Blimp or streetlight ...???

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander

He/she was saying he will recreate the effect with a street light, why can't you post the 'spirograph' pics on the the thread?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

This is not a working link...... not mine anyway

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Ill try, how can i best send someone who knows

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is a blimp. I work basically under the thing. It's concentrated on a particular area within central London and during the evenings it is illuminated. If anything was flying over London that was suspicious it would be shot down in no time. Police and military helicopters are also flying about during the day and night. The photos have been taken by mobile, you can tell this by the blurring effect causing the cylindrical object to appear in a different shape.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I dont disagree with you but saying that dont know what you are looking at... how do you paste picture without having to link ? anyone

I would add your quick agressive denial / watershed...kinda scared me.

As a normal unpaid unagendaed HUman it bloody looks nothing like a blimp.. to those who not sure what picture I am talking about not the 3 of a blimp .. the one of a silver 3 cylindered something...

read a couple of the earlier messages that say as such...

Ill try another forum.... this one is funny

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

i'll RECREATE it with a street light (a lit object in a dark environment)

in the meantime, does this help understand what i am talking about? don't have to "stop believing" just want to make sure we're on the same level here

pm me the missing pics please... you want us to believe you because YOU saw a pictured that points to it being a ufo? nope, doesn't work like that, probably the exact same thing as in my explanation pic, but let's see it please?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ProfessorT

I dont disagree with you but saying that dont know what you are looking at... how do you paste picture without having to link ? anyone

I would add your quick agressive denial / watershed...kinda scared me.

As a normal unpaid unagendaed HUman it bloody looks nothing like a blimp.. to those who not sure what picture I am talking about not the 3 of a blimp .. the one of a silver 3 cylindered something...

read a couple of the earlier messages that say as such...

Ill try another forum.... this one is funny

please post a link so we can read along

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Fancy science.... you think he took a picture as he saw a camera blur.. you are trying bless you

"you think he took a picture as he saw a camera blur."

in english?

spy school? u on bath salths?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It's olympics season out there, maybe they were testing fireworks or something... A lot of UFOs can be seen nowadays

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Can you tell me why you so aggressive.... and so eager to disprove.... why do you think he took the picture mr scientist..... im a psychologist .. he took a picture of what he though was unusual. You are trying to say that he took a picture of a camera effect.. are you sure ? This is getting funnier mate

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So you resulting to bad taste.. insults.. good job sir

"you think he took a picture as he saw a camera blur." and that is english.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join