It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London 2012 - Worlds Largest Harmonic Bell. Frequency Manipulation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey ATS...

Was discussing this with a a friend last night and thought Id share. The London Olympics boasts the worlds largest harmonically tuned bell in the world, it was made specifically for the games. It will ring during the opening ceremony and it will end the games as well.

When I first heard of this, I instantly thought it was interesting. The organizers have never mentioned the point of having the bell or why they felt the need to create it. What does it achieve? What does it mean to them? What does it signify?

I put this topic in this forum cause I believe it relates to frequency and vibration. I'm not going to go into a huge explanation but I think most people who frequent this metaphysical forum understand that everything is energy and this energy is always vibrating to different frequencies. The Earth resonates with its own frequency or "heart beat" and so do we.

I believe they are manipulating the human frequency with this tone on a subtle level. All Olympic games are one giant ritual and this is part of it. To what end, I don't really know. But according to initial reports, "billions" heard the bell ring during the opening ceremony.

The last time they had a giant bell ringing in the Olympic games were the 1936 "Nazi Games", which is an interesting coincidence as well. Also, interesting that the company that made this bell have been around for 250 or so years and have created the Liberty Bell, the bell in Big Ben and the bell for the 9/11 Memorial.

The bell also has three inscriptions around it, one of them Shakespearean yet the maker never disclosed what the inscriptions were. I have looked for information regarding the Hz of the bell and have been unable to find any. Would be interesting to know what frequency the tone is operating at.

My friend, who is an avid crop circle researcher, also stated that he immediately thought of the Crabwood Crop Circle Message (from 2002?) -

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPPOSE DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND).

Love to hear what you guys think. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

“Be not afeard, the isle is full of noises”.

The ringing of bells is a common practice in the UK on special occassions.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Sure, I agree. Bell ringing is common practice in most place but I am looking at this in context of the games. Also, creating the worlds largest bell is not common, why bother? They could have just rung any bell. Why create the "worlds largest harmonically tuned bell"?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi there,

Interesting spin on things - S & F.

It's true I also found the bell to be somewhat peculiar, notably because of its sheer size and the ritualistic character of the opening ceremony and the whole promethean idea of the Games...

And I get your point that sound waves can indeed be used to "tune" and "tweak" our own brain waves in subtle ways.

However, I have to ask and wonder what would be the purpose of this alteration. Halas, we can only speculate at this stage.

I wonder whether anyone else has knowledge of how bells and harmonics in general have been/are used in various religious and meditative practices around the world? I seem to remember they are a very important components of eastern traditions, especially buddhism and hinduism.

Perhaps this might help us clarify whether and how a bell such as this might be used from a spiritual or energetic point of view.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Because it was The Olympic Games and that's the sort of thing they do nowadays - bigger, stronger, faster and all that.

If it was just an average sized and average type of bell no-one would talk about it - where would the fun be in that?

As for the harmony side of things - sorry, I haven't got a clue.

Whatever the reason, it didn't do Bradley Wiggins any good - someone's nicked all his training gear!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As someone who is an audio engineer i will tell you there is no such thing as a human frequency, harmonics are just make a note what it is. like a C# or a D Minor they also play a role in chords aswell due to there ratio with other frequencies.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow

However, I have to ask and wonder what would be the purpose of this alteration. Halas, we can only speculate at this stage.

I wonder whether anyone else has knowledge of how bells and harmonics in general have been/are used in various religious and meditative practices around the world? I seem to remember they are a very important components of eastern traditions, especially buddhism and hinduism.

Perhaps this might help us clarify whether and how a bell such as this might be used from a spiritual or energetic point of view.

Yes, at this point we can only speculate. Unfortunately, I have no idea either but I do think its worth looking into.

In terms of meditation, singing bowls or bells are used. I use one for meditation as well. The bowl creates a frequency, a tone, that helps you focus as you enter the meditative state. The bell is rung once again to signify the meditation is over.

I guess if we think of the bell being used in this way, it can make a bit more sense. Possibly, its to get people in a more open state of suggestion in much the same way as flicker rates are used on television sets?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
As someone who is an audio engineer i will tell you there is no such thing as a human frequency, harmonics are just make a note what it is. like a C# or a D Minor they also play a role in chords aswell due to there ratio with other frequencies.

Sorry, my bad. I guess what I mean by that is that the human body is altered by different tones/frequencies. Each note can produce a different feeling/emotion correct? Such as a perfect C is supposed to make you feel good.

So Im just curious as to what note the bell is ringing at?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe we tend to resonate as water does. Because of course we are mostly water.

I think that is 528hz.

I do know I did a test when I was sitting in the tub once. I played a few youtube vids with Solfeggio frequencies on my laptop, which was a few feet from the tub. I noticed that the closer I got to the water, (slouching down so more of my body was in it and my ears were closer to the water surface) the louder those tones were. Despite only playing at a very, very quiet volume, just above a whisper, the tones were incredibly loud and sounded like they were all over the place, not just from my little laptop speakers.

It was quite amazing.
edit on 31-7-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Awesome thread OP!! S+F

The only thing i have to add now, is it was supposed to be 27 tonnes, and cost 27 million pounds.

But i'll definitely be keeping tabs here for more info on it. Frequency is far more important than we imagine.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd

Originally posted by definity

Sorry, my bad. I guess what I mean by that is that the human body is altered by different tones/frequencies. Each note can produce a different feeling/emotion correct? Such as a perfect C is supposed to make you feel good.

So Im just curious as to what note the bell is ringing at?

I was just going to crack a joke about the Brown Note

But read this:

In September 2009, London student Tom Reid died of sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS) after complaining that 'loud bass notes' were 'getting to his heart'. The inquest recorded a verdict of natural causes, although some experts commented that the bass could have acted as a trigger.[6]

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was also curious about a deeper meaning and/or purpose behind the bell. If they give us the the inscriptions and frequency I would have no problem saying it's just a bell made to celebrate the XXX Olympics. Did anyone see it happen live or on t.v.? I watched most of the ceremony but didn't see the bell ringing....Just did a quick search and couldn't find any footage.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
lotec nervous system toy.

One inscription is apparently "Be not afeard; the isle is full of noise."

edit on 31-7-2012 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Made in Holland

If you can't do such,bring in the Dutch

That Bell is actually made in the Netherlands.

It's a Dutch bell, with some english writing on it ;-)

Source in english

Source

Company
edit on 31-7-2012 by EartOccupant because: Added sources

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Video of the moulding etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

This is a fascinating topic wzrd - S&F for bringing it to our attention.

I do not have TV and even if I did I wouldn't dare watch the Olympic ceremonies. There's so much subliminal imprinting with these large events.

I don't claim to be an expert in this area, but I know from experience that tones and vibrations can have an enormous effect on the energy (etheral) body.

I have a Tibetan singing bowl that I use on special occasions. I also have energy chimes made by a local Artisan that are just out of this world in terms of their resonance. Below is a picture of them. They are tuned in to each Chakra.

One of the best peak experiences I ever had was listening to a prayer being sung within the Bahai temple in Delhi. The acoustics in this building made the hair stand up on the back of your neck. This is the outside of the temple. they don't allow photos to be taken inside.

Anyway, thought I'd share.

Peace Out

new topics

top topics

join