It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you the 11th?...11 digit secret.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the 11:11 nonsense can easily be explained. though if you believe such thing's, anyone who explains it rationally is just a shill, right?

are you the 10th?
no of coarse not, that's just stupid.
but no different than being the 11th.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Do you think that by withholding HIS NAME none of what is coming and has been prophisied will happen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You say a little but you never bring anything to term so that the reader can follow what it is you are trying to reveal.
So sorry to dissapppoint you again but the answer to one billion questions can be only one .

Hard to answer to one billion questions.

last.fm

It would be so appreciated if you could explain and actually elaborate on the messages that you are very sparingly bringing forth

champperformance.com

As time passes and things happen..as it is written.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

11 is my favorite number.....

Something about it has always been appealing to me. Not sure why, I think I just it was a cool looking number when I was younger and it stuck.

It's almost easier to figure out who isn't an 11 and then go from there and see who is left. lol

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
11 is big in my life.

My last job had almost 30 railroad tracks in my railyard..but for some reason there no 11'th track

My athletics number as a child was 236 = 11

I was called legs 11 as a child because of my speed

Master number 11

Right infront of my hotel is a huge Aquarius sign with 11 infront of it

other novelties too but cant remember right now..

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hard to answer to one billion questions.

While I am certain that answering one billion questions is impossible, what is possible is just elaborating and explaining what you put forth in your threads. That much is very possible. We can start there Diamond because this is turning into a game and your messages are resulting in futility for the extensive lack of knowledge or explanation within them.

Every time I read something of yours I feel that I am forced to decode what it is your trying to say. I really don't want to have to decode everything you say in order for me to understand what your threads are really about.

Your link champperformance.com was incomprehensible and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Just another meandering misdirective.

Is this your intent? I just want to be clear about that for future reference. It appears that this is done on purpose but it is only serving to frustrate the reader's to the point where nothing is really learned and so people will simply abandon that which is not edifying towards their true knowledge.

I can't help but feel that you are toying with us and reaping an egocentric glee from it. Why else would you continue to play in this way? It appears that you are purposely avoiding elaborating or explaining your threads.

I'm sure you think it is poetic, the manner in which you are leading us into a certain 'something' without saying anything. However, it really isn't poetic because we are always left hanging without anything in the end.

Can you see what I'm trying to tell you? Help us out here just a little.

This experience really isn't edifying Diamond. I really wish it was.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

uh...i don't like to think that will happen but i was born on the 11th of february and everyone i know has a relatively clean mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Your link champperformance.com was incomprehensible and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Just another meandering misdirective.
When you post something even a picture 'off-site content' you must provide a source or link accordingly with T&C.

Every time I read something of yours I feel that I am forced to decode what it is your trying to say. I really don't want to have to decode everything you say in order for me to understand what your threads are really about.

Take them 'ad litteram' no need to decode them,it is within my being to be this way.

I'm sure you think it is poetic, the manner in which you are leading us into a certain 'something' without saying anything. However, it really isn't poetic because we are always left hanging without anything in the end

No it is not poetic is language of self aware and self consciousness beyond your power of understanding.

I can't help but feel that you are toying with us and reaping an egocentric glee from it. Why else would you continue to play in this way? It appears that you are purposely avoiding elaborating or explaining your threads.

And they are not all here.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm fairly certain you just proved every one of Egyptia's allegations. Way to be a troll. You're not obvious at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'm fairly certain you just proved every one of Egyptia's allegations. Way to be a troll. You're not obvious at all.

Now that's more like ...

Finally they star't to gather...

And more to come.

edit on 7-9-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: '

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeah. You're a troll.

Anyway, back to the topic. What's the proof for this? Is there any credible sources for this salvation plan? I dislike TPTB as much as anyone else, but if there's one thing we should all come to some degree of agreement on, it's that TPTB are very good at keeping secrets.

How did this one fall through the cracks? Or is this pure speculation? And if so, what makes you think you're on the right track?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Now that's more like ...
Finally they start to gather...
And more to come.

Diamond that is entirely predictable of you. You are still evading 'everything' and you continue with your evasions as though they have merrit but you give nothing still.

Who is gathering here I ask or what? Your the one that has chosen to illicit warranted speculation in the manner in which you have avoided all things. You have started this game and no one else. You have yourself to blame so don't make this look like the opposition is coming forward.

The truth stands and it comes with explanations and elaborations, not poetic half rhetorics that mean nothing and say nothing.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

1. Off Topic.

2. It's not worth chasing.

3. Let's discuss this nefarious picky-choosy survival plan that TPTB have allegedly concocted. Why every 11th person? Why not every person who has at least 11 million greenbacks to contribute?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Is there any credible sources for this salvation plan? I dislike TPTB as much as anyone else, but if there's one thing we should all come to some degree of agreement on, it's that TPTB are very good at keeping secrets.

The topic is,

'Are you the 11th?...11 digit secret.,'

Yeah. You're a troll.

Hard for you to decide ..but let's call it..in between...

Way to be a troll

I am glad you have so much love in your heart....'obvious'

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Egyptia

1. Off Topic.

2. It's not worth chasing.

3. Let's discuss this nefarious picky-choosy survival plan that TPTB have allegedly concocted. Why every 11th person? Why not every person who has at least 11 million greenbacks to contribute?

True, but because she will not relay any of her information with regards to this allegation, we have nothing to go on but speculation.

It is an interesting theory nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You are doing more to hinder this discussion and contribute to it. Why even bother?

And something about that title up there implies TWO 11's are involved...oh, the irony...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You have yourself to blame so don't make this look

like the opposition is coming forward.

WOW

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ATTENTION:

Name-calling, bickering and other off topic comments will cease as of NOW!!!

Further such posts can and will be removed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

And something about that title up there implies TWO 11's are involved...oh, the irony...

Yes two 11's one as the 'Each 11th' and the other as the secret(s) for the 11 dgit.

edit on 7-9-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: add

edit on 7-9-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: t '

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My response to this thread is that no matter what kind of speculation we come up with, if there was an actual answer available to us, those Guidestones wouldn't even be a mystery anymore.

Whatever speculation results, we won't have a clear answer except that we don't have a clear answer. However, I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of deaths coming. As for 11's, I have not a clue. But we can chew on it, at least.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

In the time of the reaping I don't think that 11 is going to come into the equation. Perhaps in terms of the percentage of population that will be destroyed in some strange mathematical factoring, but personally I can't see how this could possibly be a factor when it comes to the 1/3rd of the population being destroyed.

Where does the 11 come into this all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join