It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you the 11th?...11 digit secret.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Now there are 7 billion Humans on Earth but in the future it might be possible that only 636,363,636.3636364 will survive the Apocalypse...I mean each eleventh of you,I mean 7 billion divided by 11.Well the question is who is every 11th of us and which is the criterion of choice.Maybe without understanding why one and not the other the criterion of choice can be based on the level of cleanliness of mind.

Somehow the Georgia Guidestones are telling the truth to maintain humanity at a level of 500 millions.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

en.wikipedia.org...

But to remain 500 million must be an precursor event... a war for the difference of 136,363,636 to disappear.

Are you the 11th?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
damn you should have posted this at 11:11 for more mystery!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Chances are that if i am posting on a conspiracy site then i will be one of the first to go.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Chances are that if i am posting on a conspiracy site then i will be one of the first to go.

Ill be in the North of Quebec with my rifle.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

Truthfully I wouldnt care, especially IF many of those I love are not part of the 11 after I have observed them being good people here on EA*RTH. So to the LUCKY
good LUCK hmm maybe transfering SOULS AWARE SOULS, does happen. So would you want to be a transported soul away from the ills or remain here in flesh after many have left

edit on 7/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis
It is no mystery,this is the secret of the 11.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Clearly a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No, I'm not an 11th. I'm one of the 3rds. I personally think it would be cool to be one of the 7ths, but whatever. I guess as a 3rd I'll be dying in the whole apocalypse thing - but even if I was a 7th I would be dying. Bummer.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

. So would you want to be a transported soul away from the ills or remain here in flesh after many have left
Hard process to explain.It depends on many things which we do and do not know.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Originally posted by CompisMentis
It is no mystery,this is the secret of the 11.

Wait, what? I must have missed the part of the OP where the secret of the 11's was mentioned. Could one of you fill us in on the details? As I mentioned above, I'm a 3rd. Could I buy 8 more and become an 11?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Will the 11th poster to this topic survive the apocalypse too?

EDIT: Darn, i'm only the 10th post! D:
edit on 31-7-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No you will be not,we do not even dream what could be the criteria of choice from above...think only how many children are on Earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aktulu

EDIT: Darn, i'm only the 10th post! D:
edit on 31-7-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

Actually, if you count the OP - YOU are the 11th post! Free ticket for you I think, although I'm not really sure about the guidelines and bylaws of the 11's so you should probably check with them.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

. So would you want to be a transported soul away from the ills or remain here in flesh after many have left
Hard process to explain.It depends on many things which we do and do not know.

[COLOR=GOLD]
In relation to this, not going all religious on the thread but maybe this is science within the religion.

rev6:10
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

rev6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little while, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

THIS IS POSSIBLY WHAT THE REMAINING 11 WILL DEAL WITH

rev6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

REV6:13
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

REV6:14
And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

REV6:15 - - REMINDS ME OF D.U.M.B.S OR SOEMTHING LIKE
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the generals , and the mighty men, and every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

REV6:16
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

REV6:17
For the great day of his wrath has come; and who shall be able to stand?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aktulu

Very interesting but the 11th in reality might be someone else.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hello, i can't really say if what your saying is correct, but my attention was drawn to your thread all the same,

i won't bore you with all the details, but at the back end of last year i started to see the world for what it really was, and it shocked me to the core, on one night during this time is realised that God was real without a shadow of a doubt, and all the shocking and disturbing things i had learnt started to make sense, everything just makes more sense now,

to cut a long story short, it was shortly after this life changing night that i looked at my digital alarm clock and saw the numbers 11:11, when i saw these numbers i felt very strange and was completely drawn to them, i remember thinking, 'that was strange, i wonder if i'm going to keep seeing these numbers from now on'. and guess what?... i do! these numbers never used to draw my attention before, no numbers did, but i look at the computer clock at work almost everyday and see 11:11, i'm not waiting for it to come round, i just happen to look at that time, i see in on my sat nav and mileage display, i see it all the time, now i know it's probably a coincidence but i don't really believe in coincidences, i firmly believe everything happens for a reason, i'm just not sure what this reason is,

thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well I personaly would not want to survive the apocalypse. I look at it this way, if it does go down in any way shape or form that any prophecy has suggested. I think I would rather die, then live through that hell. Struggling to find food, water, shelter. Not many other people left alive. All my loved ones dead, or close to it. Poisonous gases in the air, or water, tainted animals. Fires, plagues, floods. Yeah I'd rather be dead.
I don't know about being one of the 11th, but i have always been closer to the number 13.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Arrancar because: forgot a simple "to"

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yes. I am the 11th.

Sorry I guess that sux 4 U guyz.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

i firmly believe everything happens for a reason, i'm just not sure what this reason is,
There is a chance and a solving to all problems but the eyes do not want to see and ears do not want to hear,the eyes and ears of those who can decide in this rich poor world reach in resources and poor in feelings and love.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrancar

se. I look at it this way, if it does go down in any way shape or form that any prophecy has suggested. I think I would rather die, then live through that hell. Struggling to find food, water, shelter.
We do not choose the weight of the cross that we must carry this life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join