It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Share Hub

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok Lets hear it. We all know being on this site, you had some ludicrous dream that contain some (Fulfilled) prophecies, some small and some big. So spill out your dreams and let us, the ATS community put you're mind at ease. And who knows, we might stumble across something special.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoxicatingMadness

Well i had a dream on tuesday night last week that i was on top of a skyscraper building having some sort of party with a load of random people, Then all of a sudden we were all watching a load of UFO's coming toward's us and everyone panicked, The dream was in black and white but what stuck out for me was one red UFO amongst the other grey one's, Then i woke up...

I put it down to reading far to much on ATS...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ladylove

Sounds more like Independence Day

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
well... i had a dream that i was looking for a hiding place amongst overturned cars & people were telling me tofind my own place then i looked up & a cigar shaped craft & other tiny craft were spraying brown mist in the sky & everyone was standing around watching then i had a sudden sense that i needed to get as far away as possible. i gathered those closest & we started running the opposite way of the craft, then i awoke w/ this inner voice telling me to remember the dream that someone had the same dream. a few months later on the show Ancient Aliens they were talking about people in europe witnessing the same thing before the bubonic plague & it really freaked me out. anyone had this dream or something similar?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
had a dream 2 weeks ago, that I've been reluctant to share till now.. and I put it here instead of posting a new thread ...to some it won't mean anything.. but to others it might mean ALOT...

the dream wasn't at all vivid, and I was in a grey like mist but could hear voices like just people were just chit-chatting when all of the sudden, a voice spoke to all that was standing there .. and said.. " I the LORD am coming within the next 3 years and my reward is with me"

you could hear a pin drop for miles .. and everyone including myself just stood there with mouths open; I walked outside of the building(?) and everyone heard the same thing..suddenly everyone either started to panic, jump up and down for joy, began to weep uncontrollably, or just stated running off as if they were late for dinner or an appointment..

the next scene, I found myself @ work talking with people and was explaining what just happened..and expounding on scriptures to fellow employees .. some just began to weep and walk away some just looked at me..

but, the most I gout out of the dream was ......EVERYONE around the world HEARD the voice.....from babies to those in government....no one was spared.

what's interesting is, this is the first time I've ever had a dream like this, and I wounder if God knew when and what time He would send his Son back to earth; would He tell us?
(never about it quite like that before)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Very interesting dream. Any interpretations of this "Gift"
edit on 19/8/12 by IntoxicatingMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
reply to post by Komodo

Very interesting dream. Any interpretations of this "Gift"
edit on 19/8/12 by IntoxicatingMadness because: (no reason given)

not exactly sure what you mean..

but, what i did get out of it was what I posted already .. not sure if that helps or not..

I do like this dream hub idea for sure!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ya know how sometimes you have a uh....
...how shall I say...a dream that gets you (randy)...When ever I have had a sensual dream the dreams dont ever seem to have anything at all to do with the things that in an awake state would make me sensual...In my sleep world its water that most often represents sexuality, not the drinking of water but walking through water and wading in the ocean...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
had a dream 2 weeks ago, that I've been reluctant to share till now.. and I put it here instead of posting a new thread ...to some it won't mean anything.. but to others it might mean ALOT...

the dream wasn't at all vivid, and I was in a grey like mist but could hear voices like just people were just chit-chatting when all of the sudden, a voice spoke to all that was standing there .. and said.. " I the LORD am coming within the next 3 years and my reward is with me"

you could hear a pin drop for miles .. and everyone including myself just stood there with mouths open; I walked outside of the building(?) and everyone heard the same thing..suddenly everyone either started to panic, jump up and down for joy, began to weep uncontrollably, or just stated running off as if they were late for dinner or an appointment..

the next scene, I found myself @ work talking with people and was explaining what just happened..and expounding on scriptures to fellow employees .. some just began to weep and walk away some just looked at me..

but, the most I gout out of the dream was ......EVERYONE around the world HEARD the voice.....from babies to those in government....no one was spared.

what's interesting is, this is the first time I've ever had a dream like this, and I wounder if God knew when and what time He would send his Son back to earth; would He tell us?

Thank you for sharing.
Here are some dreams I've had in my life that stand out, your post reminded me of the dreams below.

A week ago in my dream:
I am in a city near my home, and I see people walking in a frantic kind of pace, but not out of control.
Then I see a flame that had a mind of its own, it looked like a flame/water drop and traveling very fast (size comparable to a 70 inch plasma tv). It would fly by people and the people would either physically remain or just disappear after it was done, I instantly knew what this flame was, it was something very Holy. Then I felt nervous because I knew it would come over to me and I wondered if I would stay or if I would go. And what scared me was the fact that if I stayed, things were going to be VERY VERY BAD, because I was thinking, if this flame has something to do with the rapture, then what follows is not good. These thoughts traveled through my dream mind very fast, then I kind of replayed my life really fast to see if I would be worthy to be raptured (thinking of the bad that I have done in my life). The flame finally hit me, I felt a tingle then I woke up.. Not sure if I stayed or if I went..
---
1995 – Thursday.
In my dream: I was in a field that had the richest color I’d ever seen, so much richness and everything felt alive and had a purpose.
Then I see an Oak tree on a hill, I knew the Oak was huge but looked small to me, it looked small to me because of the great distance between me and Oak tree.
Then I just keep staring at this Oak tree and it occurred to me all of a sudden, I said to myself “That’s not an Oak tree”, that’s a person.
Then I said, THAT IS JESUS, I instantly knew it was Him.
From the top of the most beautiful hill I’d ever seen, this Oak tree was in fact Jesus instead and he started to walk down the hill towards me and I was moving towards him.
Then all of a sudden, I see millions of people on his left and millions of people on his right, it was one big chain of people and Jesus was in smack dab in the middle.
I briefly looked at His face then looked down, I looked down because I didn’t feel worthy, but I felt happy and forgiven all at the same time. Pure Love.
Then, Jesus let out his hand and I gave Him my hand, then He added me to the chain of people…
---
I had the same Oak tree/Jesus dream the following Thursday.
Woke up both times with tears in my eyes and feeling so happy and the words that came out of my mouth was “He’s here!!” then I realized, he is coming soon.

edit on 20-8-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by Komodo

Thank you for sharing.
Here are some dreams I've had in my life that stand out, your post reminded me of the dreams below.

A week ago in my dream:
I am in a city near my home, and I see people walking in a frantic kind of pace, but not out of control.
Then I see a flame that had a mind of its own, it looked like a flame/water drop and traveling very fast (size comparable to a 70 inch plasma tv). It would fly by people and the people would either physically remain or just disappear after it was done, I instantly knew what this flame was, it was something very Holy. Then I felt nervous because I knew it would come over to me and I wondered if I would stay or if I would go. And what scared me was the fact that if I stayed, things were going to be VERY VERY BAD, because I was thinking, if this flame has something to do with the rapture, then what follows is not good. These thoughts traveled through my dream mind very fast, then I kind of replayed my life really fast to see if I would be worthy to be raptured (thinking of the bad that I have done in my life). The flame finally hit me, I felt a tingle then I woke up.. Not sure if I stayed or if I went..
---
1995 – Thursday.
In my dream: I was in a field that had the richest color I’d ever seen, so much richness and everything felt alive and had a purpose.
Then I see an Oak tree on a hill, I knew the Oak was huge but looked small to me, it looked small to me because of the great distance between me and Oak tree.
Then I just keep staring at this Oak tree and it occurred to me all of a sudden, I said to myself “That’s not an Oak tree”, that’s a person.
Then I said, THAT IS JESUS, I instantly knew it was Him.
From the top of the most beautiful hill I’d ever seen, this Oak tree was in fact Jesus instead and he started to walk down the hill towards me and I was moving towards him.
Then all of a sudden, I see millions of people on his left and millions of people on his right, it was one big chain of people and Jesus was in smack dab in the middle.
I briefly looked at His face then looked down, I looked down because I didn’t feel worthy, but I felt happy and forgiven all at the same time. Pure Love.
Then, Jesus let out his hand and I gave Him my hand, then He added me to the chain of people…
---
I had the same Oak tree/Jesus dream the following Thursday.
Woke up both times with tears in my eyes and feeling so happy and the words that came out of my mouth was “He’s here!!” then I realized, he is coming soon.

STAR~!

thx you, what an encouragement ~! Wow, one dream twice within 1 week! reminds me of a dream I had in 3 parts 1 each night one-after-the-other within a week of my conversion to being a Christian; and my 1st pastor had the same dream but his fitted in with my 3rd part and he has his dream 3 years before we met.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Ya know how sometimes you have a uh....
...how shall I say...a dream that gets you (randy)...When ever I have had a sensual dream the dreams dont ever seem to have anything at all to do with the things that in an awake state would make me sensual...In my sleep world its water that most often represents sexuality, not the drinking of water but walking through water and wading in the ocean...

heh heh..

I actually chuckled out loud after reading this
)

new topics

top topics

join