It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The date, Dec 21, 2012 truly is the end of something monumental

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
This date shall mean nothing more than a set piece for an above average movie. Nothing more. Interesting to think that no one will want answers, They'll just create some bat # inane reason it never followed through.

I don't know. This 2012 thing has really gotten good press. It's pretty integral to a lot of reality narratives across the planet. I think there may be some surges to the exists - religion-wise - as a result of it being such a nonevent.

i think a bunch of people are gonna go missing.
but you won't notice
- because a bunch of people go missing every day.

and you'll scofff and chuckle in sly sarcastic victory because you didn't, couldn't observe what happened that day.

then they'll return.. flying .. in 3.5 yrs... after the zombie apocalypse and WWIII and solar flares that take down the electric grid.. when all the technological infrastructure is demolished...they'll return.. flying..
....with healing abilities that replace the need for a medical system's technology and infrastructure.
....with telekinesis that replaces the need for transportation technology and infrastructure...
....with telepathy that replaces the need for communications technology and infrastructure.... ad infinitum...
indeed the end of the world ... as you know it..
and indeed an entirely "new world"..

but you won't notice

edit on 8/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
but you won't notice

and you'll scofff and chuckle in sly sarcastic victory because you didn't, couldn't observe what happened that day.

then they'll return.. flying .. in 3.5 yrs... after the zombie apocalypse and WWIII and solar flares that take down the electric grid.. when all the technological infrastructure is demolished...they'll return.. flying..
....with healing abilities that replace the need for a medical system's technology and infrastructure.
....with telekinesis that replaces the need for transportation technology and infrastructure...
....with telepathy that replaces the need for communications technology and infrastructure.... ad infinitum...
indeed the end of the world ... as you know it..
and indeed an entirely "new world"..

but you won't notice

edit on 8/20/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

I see. Well, this should make for some great TV.

Damn, I sure hope you're right. I'm tired of all the false alarms. Dammit, I want Armageddon if it's Armageddon that's what's on tap. I hate Chicken Little crybabies, and I want the end of the Earth this time.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Can I ask all those that truly believe Dec 21st is the end so promise not to come back when the 22nd dawns?

It would seem fair and honourable.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join