The date, Dec 21, 2012 truly is the end of something monumental

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Something BIG is on it´s way... but the dates never, never match.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Matthew 28:18-20

So does Jesus give up on the World at the end of this AGE?

Opinions please?

No, that's not the personal nature of Christ as I have has known it or researched Christ in concepts beyond what is in the Bible. There's lots of speculation to what this passage meant, and what defines the end of the age. There's a number of different interpretation you could have.

This passage largely emphasizes on the traditional practices of the church (baptism, the trinity, teaching concepts to "obey") so one interpretation could be that Christ in this passage symbolizes the Church as we currently know it - coming to an end at the "end of the age".

That's not necessarily a bad thing. I don't believe a lot of people take church very seriously anyways and really pay more lip service than trying to emulate Christ or be spiritual in a positive manner. I don't believe the church of many denominational faiths does enough to highlight Christ and his true message of "the kingdom of God within" and unconditional love and understanding. However this is another issue that deserves another thread of it's own...

Another interpretation could be that once humanity has truly developed to "be like Christ", understanding the nature of "the kingdom of God within" and the nature of unconditional love and understanding - that Christ could safely leave the earth in our control. He could leave the earth, meaning his teachings in the church wouldn't be necessary to such a developed people who emulate Christ , and we could "return to Heaven" to "reign with God" But I don't think that means Jesus will forever be "gone"

Also concerning the latter terminology of "Heaven" and "reign with God" . This could simply refer to technological and spiritual advancement of humanity where we can travel throughout the universe , the entire cosmos in peace and come to understand how God is a part of everything and all life. "Heaven" could refer to "Heaven on earth" where we have eliminated all negative behavior on the planet. Also considering when humanity may reach the ability of universal space travel, eventually we could also probably master time travel and witness creation itself - bestowing God the creator. It could also refer to simply reaching a higher level of consciousness like Christ had, so we can directly understand and "reign with God". These concepts too, could deserve a thread in itself.

Anyways, don't let that passage worry ya. Always know that the nature of Christ is the nature of God. God, inherently expressed in Christ is eternal - The alpha and omega, the finite and infinite. Concepts beyond what the human mind can imagine. Most importantly about these qualities is that they dwell within you - for the Kingdom of God is within - The spirit of God is within. That is eternal and all powerful.

Be sure to ask a priest or pastor as well concerning that passage. I'm merely an independent researcher, seeker of the divine, God.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Utopia2012 because: Heaven on earth

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Maybe it's the end of America.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
OP, you are non more then another opinion. You belive nothing will happen and tension will break after such a date.. People must understand one thing that has tricked them the entire time.. the Mayans did not live by a 365 day calender, or a 24 hour day clock. We do.

That is why we take dates way to far, and that is the biggest deception of the human mind, "Time", which does not exist in any reach of creation; universes, galaxies, solar systems, or planets. Just Earth. Why? We have been decieved for hundreds of years, and entering the new age of Aquarius we are waking up to the non sense we have fell for since the begginning. I do belive the internet is the biggest reason more and more are waking up, instant messaging, instant knowledge, instant communication globally, brings the world together "cyberally".

When you realize the Mayans didnt make that rock-art thing in terms of a "dooms-day" and the media+elite just threw it in society to F up the human psyche.. you start to worry much less lol
There never was a translation of the Mayan artifact, its been said its a record of a astronomical date, but white-man has lied once again people.

Please take a look, and look closely:

This rock is culture. Its art, and only has had significance when the Mayans were alive and civilized. White man came and took what he could, created stories which sounded very interesting. Such as "this is an ancient calender, a record for DOOMSDAY". . . . . . . .
?? Okay now you people understand what has been going on. MEDIA has been used to put bullstuff into your subconcious, keep your tensions high and break your spirit. A simple look at this artifact and one can deffinatly say it has no relation to a doomsday, nor does it have any astronomical significance. It has a weird face and animals all around it on every angle.
My own opinion is this was some sort of compass for the men and women of Mayan culture to navigate the thick jungles and mountains. Possibly, the animals along the round of this compass represent where they inhabit, region of the area.

The entire 2012 thing is total non sense. It is a FEAR FACTOR from the global elites and the deceiving media. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like Y2K was put into your subconscious, to keep fear and tension high.. and it worked accross the globe lol..

Leave you with thi message from the King himself. He wasnt talking about DOOMSDAY.. or anything Mayan. He was talking about the HIDDEN elite or a.k.a "Illuminati".

Peace and Love

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Just curious, what's your take on Quetzalcoatl and Teotihuacan

I remember reading books about them as a kid in the 80's and have always been fascinated by them.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by Time2Think because: fixed hyperlinks

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Good point, psychology.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The title of this thread is right. It will be the end for publishers of dreck that sucker people into buying Mayan calendar doomsday baloney and the rest of the "End is Nigh...this December" tripe.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I totally understand your frustration with the existing pillars of theological thought in the Piscean age.

There is just so much in the way of conflicting philosophy, religious practice etc, that it has become impossible to humanly discern which is the correct path.

There are myriad examples of power abuse coming in the guise of religious authority.

The secret societies haven't helped to eliminate doubts from outsiders concerning the fundamental nature of their 'mystery religion', because they are so damn secretive. They are also guilty of some fairly horrendous abuses of political power.

I have very well-defined views on the nature of Truth and Deception, but I won't weigh down your thread with my thoughts on these matters. Suffice to say, we live in a world under siege, and most of our established ideologies have been implemented by the real PTB (those who operate unseen in the world of the minds of men). They are commonly known as Archons, which is simply a Greek word meaning Rulers, and they are 'spiritual' beings - they operate within and beyond the material world.

Sadly, the apparently positive philosophy of the Mayan changing of the Age, seems to have been heavily manipulated and even initially disseminated by these Archons.

There are many false paths, simply because one is true - and the rebels don't want us to walk upon it.

I don't know what the future holds, but I know the one who holds the future in the palm of His hand. I trust that things will become clearer as time goes by. I have been guilty of presuming to know the truth of prophecy, and have then been explicitly shown that there are many 'options' for the potentially correct interpretation of certain prophetic revelations, and the best bet is simply to rely on personal revelation, while the processes on Earth unfold, in accord with the will of the Lord of Spirits.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

This passage largely emphasizes on the traditional practices of the church (baptism, the trinity, teaching concepts to "obey")

Your phrasing seems to suggest that it is a bad thing to obey the will of God.

Odd.

I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for good, and not for evil - plans to prosper you, and not to harm you - to give you a future, and a hope...

If we walk according to the will of God, we are guaranteed a better experience of life than we could ever have mustered by our own volition, under our own steam. Simple Truth.

Also, it is important to note that prophetic revelation issued to the apostles during the first century explicitly states that towards the time of the end (of the age), people would no longer tolerate sound doctrine (instruction and precepts), but would instead be drawn away to follow the deceptive teachings of demons. Demons are also known as Archons.

People don't tolerate sound doctrine these days, because it challenges them to live in a certain way (try to be 'good' - IE loving, unselfish, charitable, forgiving, care for the unloved, reverence God and honour the King), and not to behave in certain ways (try not to be 'bad' - IE abusive/critical, selfish, amassing material wealth for oneself, holding grudges, rejecting those who are not 'media perfect', ignoring the commandments and rebelling against authority).

Most people nowadays have bought into the seeds of deception which say '''Live how you want to - don't let anyone tell you how to live''. Funny isn't it, that parents find it so hard to keep their children on the straight and narrow. Saddest thing is, most parents in the West don't even believe there is such a thing as 'the straight and narrow'. Rebellion is well-rooted in our modern times, and that sorry fact is one of the signs that we are indeed coming to the end of the age.

Be careful if you presume to have a revelation of God which is 'more advanced' than the revelation that came through Christ. That revelation is sufficient to come to a knowledge of God, a relationship with Him, and to live a life worthy of the calling of Heaven.

What more does the Lord expect of you, but that you work justice, love kindness & walk humbly before your God..?

The vast majority of the deceptive teaching of demons is rooted in the false principle that humans are divine, and that it is only ignorance of that fact which causes suffering. Much teaching goes on to say that suffering is in fact an illusion. Therefore why be charitable? Those who suffer are suffering only the illusory bondage caused by their ignorance of their perfect inner/ higher nature.

Tell that to those who starve & die because of crass materialism and gross injustice in the West regarding our attitude to wealth.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Actually, it's not the literal end, but it is an enormous part of a building confluence that will result in the end of something monumental.

That monumental something is the 2,000+ year Piscean Age, and that age - with its mysticism and secret knowledge and spiritual initiates, who know all the chants and the rituals and the secret handshakes - has to end to allow the Age of Aquarius - with its focus on rationalism, logic, technology, and objective reality - to begin to emerge as a more visceral aspect of what it means to be human on Planet Earth.

And the Dec 21, 2012 date serves to bring that age to an end by completely failing to deliver on the promises of many fundamental philosophical and theological pillars of the Age of Pisces. It will be that failure, as the 22nd of December dawns across the entire planet (heralding nothing more than 3 more shopping days until Christmas) that will finally initiate the serious debate whether we, as a species of otherwise rational beings, have been stooping and fetching on behalf of who-knows-what (literally in most cases) for centuries, as one finely crafted presentation after another orders us to believe what cannot (and should not) be proven, while demanding that we reject every other presentation as diabolical heresy whether it can be proven or not; with the rationale that it will be faith alone that will ensure our literal survival, unless that faith embraces the tenets of any competing presentation.

When December 21st fails to deliver on
  • ascension
  • apocalypse
  • physical transformation of the human corporeal body
  • spiritual transformation
  • geological cataclysm
  • global societal collapse
  • Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)
  • The AntiChrist
  • WWIII (featuring the AntiChrist or authorized representative)
  • any one of the following - earthquake, flood, blood sea, boiling rivers and oceans, black-hole sun, locusts, frogs upon the land of (fill in your location here), Zombie apocalypse, death star materialization, Nibiru coming around for the rent check, satellite TV disruption

...the demand for answers will be felt, even if they aren't widely expressed. And the answers are not going to be available, if those answers will be expected to somehow explain how this monumental calendar event was nothing more than yet another Tennessee tent preacher Rapture debacle, while having all that unimpeachable evidence - that was carefully and prayerfully handed down from those masters from whom we learned how to worship, how much to worship, and who it was that we'd best target with our worship - to back up the assertions that this 2012 event was the real deal.

So, in essence, Dec 21, 2012 will probably come through after all, even if it does so in a way that the religionists and the spiritualists and the transcendentalists won't be celebrating. It's sure to be a red letter day on the calendar, and that much I think we can all agree on.

This caught my eye as I was browsing and I agree. Every single generation and century has some sort of doom apex of man scenario. There will be a back up meaning from all of those that predicted us to '' transform to horror '' as a specific date creeps.

This world will never end on a specific date unless it is a tracked asteroid or something else celestial. The world will end, but it just won't end when some bugouts will like it to. People might as well face the facts they will have to probably live in a world as we are living in now; tearing down nature and treating earth like a toliet, killing each other over money and oil.

I predict we will end ourselves with no help from anything we don't understand, all you have to do is look around and think of what it will be like in 20 years on a complete scale, and thats jenga...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
what if..........

we got it backwards... and we as society are interpreting our observations in such a predictable manner that "they" are grinning from ear to ear... what if..... there actually is a "mystical nature" to what we perceive to be reality. what if.... "they" are highly aware of this & and are knowledgeable about how to "tap in" to the mystical nature of reality through ritualistic manifestation... being among very few to possess this "manifestive knowledge" it would be much easier for them to achieve the type of reality that fits their agenda...

now... in an era which information is so conveniently transferred around the world... the thought that this "secret manifestive knowledge" might make its way to the masses... would be quite threatening to "them" after-all.. if there really was a form of "sacred knowledge" that played a very key role in the way that reality manifests itself... and the mass public of the world engaged in their own manifestive rituals to counter the ill-intentions of "them" then undoubtedly "their" control would begin to diminish.. and we would transition into a reality that "we" create / manifest... a reality that represents the collective intention of everyone who is engaged... rather then a reality that represents the collective intention of a small group of exploitative individuals.

now what does any of this have to do with this thread??? - Everything

it would be very tactical for "them" to fabricate a concept.. which is contrived from real historic events.. that strongly supports spirituality, mysticism, divinity, transcension, and conscious evolution... and build it up to the point that even some of the up-most conservative individuals are considering the idea that 2012 will fulfill one or more divine prophecies..

make any sense yet??? why would this be tactical??

because... when nothing happens on any specific day.. or specific year.... almost everyone who considered the idea that there might actually be a divine & mystical nature to the reality that we live in will, in affect, resort back to logic & rationalism... therefore reducing the possibility of the mass public discovering their true manifestive potential.

on a side note: "they" are not necessarily satanists... though it is known fact that "they" partake in secretive occult rituals... they are Luciferian.. which actually has nothing to do with evil or devil worshiping at all... it actually has more to do with the concept of: rather than worshiping "God" you should focus on the "God" within yourself, and work toward achieving "God-Consciousness" while in the process... learning how to master your reality & manifestive potential. not gonna go too deep into it.. and i'm definitely not advocating Luciferianism... I am only stating that there is a huge misconception regarding this concept...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUBKONCIOUS
what if..........

we got it backwards... and we as society are interpreting our observations in such a predictable manner that "they" are grinning from ear to ear... what if..... there actually is a "mystical nature" to what we perceive to be reality. what if.... "they" are highly aware of this & and are knowledgeable about how to "tap in" to the mystical nature of reality through ritualistic manifestation... being among very few to possess this "manifestive knowledge" it would be much easier for them to achieve the type of reality that fits their agenda...

now... in an era which information is so conveniently transferred around the world... the thought that this "secret manifestive knowledge" might make its way to the masses... would be quite threatening to "them" after-all.. if there really was a form of "sacred knowledge" that played a very key role in the way that reality manifests itself... and the mass public of the world engaged in their own manifestive rituals to counter the ill-intentions of "them" then undoubtedly "their" control would begin to diminish.. and we would transition into a reality that "we" create / manifest... a reality that represents the collective intention of everyone who is engaged... rather then a reality that represents the collective intention of a small group of exploitative individuals.

it would be very tactical for "them" to fabricate a concept.. which is contrived from real historic events.. that strongly supports spirituality, mysticism, divinity, transcension, and conscious evolution... and build it up to the point that even some of the up-most conservative individuals are considering the idea that 2012 will fulfill one or more divine prophecies..

because... when nothing happens on any specific day.. or specific year.... almost everyone who considered the idea that there might actually be a divine & mystical nature to the reality that we live in will, in affect, resort back to logic & rationalism... therefore reducing the possibility of the mass public discovering their true manifestive potential.

on a side note: "they" are not necessarily satanists... though it is known fact that "they" partake in secretive occult rituals... they are Luciferian.. which actually has nothing to do with evil or devil worshiping at all... it actually has more to do with the concept of: rather than worshiping "God" you should focus on the "God" within yourself, and work toward achieving "God-Consciousness" while in the process... learning how to master your reality & manifestive potential. not gonna go too deep into it.. and i'm definitely not advocating Luciferianism... I am only stating that there is a huge misconception regarding this concept...

Ding DIng Ding. Give this one a medal. This is a right-on perspective. It's about control and the manifestation of a select, chosen reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Being an Aquarius myself I'm so freaking excited for the new age! I really hope the world doesn't end...I mean I just got a great new job, about to get out of the Navy - come onnnnn 2013!
Gonna be a great new age I think!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The date is nothing.
The film was absolute rubbish.

Everything will go on and those going on about it will swiftly fix their sights on to the next date.

So here is my shot, I predict that none of us will be here in 3023!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Just curious, what's your take on Quetzalcoatl and Teotihuacan

I remember reading books about them as a kid in the 80's and have always been fascinated by them.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2012 by Time2Think because: fixed hyperlinks

My take is it doesnt matter.. how long ago were the Mayans awake and lively? I'm talking the exact Mayans who made amazing pyramids, beautiful artwork etc.. Quetzalcoatl has nothing to do with 2012 or modern man. He had some relations hundreds of years ago. The Mayan culture and their believes and advancements in astronomy, astro-predictions, or what have you.. dont concern me my friend.

Its the CONSPIRACY white man has made, with the artifacts created by this very culture I'm worried about. They are using a rock-artifact older then modern times, to put fear and tension in the psyche of the human kind. This allows control, on top of that they put Nibiru, FEMA camps and other crap. Im starting to belive its all a front for a WW3 they will create and hide underground. When everyone is in the middle of it (citizens of countries), they will be running around in fear, thus, the FEMA camps look like a "safe place"... This is holocaust caused by deception with such things as 2012 DOOMSDAY.

The "Mayan Calendar" (which it is NOT a calendar at all) was THEN followed by another lie, NIBIRU. Whoever created the lie of this calendar, saying the Mayans "predicted" an astronomical event.. they had to invent Nibiru! To make the lie more believable. Then underground bases are HIDING grounds and experiment grounds, and war operation grounds. Im sure the governments know of they're plan to start a WORLD WAR or another lie "War of the WORLDS"... they already started two of 'em!

This is no longer conspiracy, this is complete bull S! See through the grand deception placed over your psyche, looking for truth of a lie is counter productive people! You cant find Nibiru, its not there... you cant translate a rock-artifact from hundreds of years ago, its just art and HAD significance to non other then the very culture which created for ITS OWN PEOPLE (Mayan people, not modern). You cant start a war without a reason, that is already in the plans. The people of America better save THEIR country now, beofre the elites final task is checked off... or its too late.

This is a response to your post, but more an addition of my previous..

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
.dbl post
edit on 2-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the whole 2012 thing is crazy , come on the earth has never been wiped out be..............ohhh ahh scratch that

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
It's funny, the OP mentions logical thinking etc. then goes on to mention the "age of Aquarius" which blindly states that it coincides with dec.21. If you look at the astronomical claims of transition of the ages from pieces to Aquarius, we are still in the region of pieces as of Dec.21st 2012. We are only somewhat exiting it and "shifting" if you will , into the the constellation of Aquarius, which will take hundreds of years to be fully "emerged" into the constellation of Aquarius.

That monumental something is the 2,000+ year Piscean Age, and that age - with its mysticism and secret knowledge and spiritual initiates, who know all the chants and the rituals and the secret handshakes - has to end to allow the Age of Aquarius - with its focus on rationalism, logic, technology, and objective reality - to begin to emerge as a more visceral aspect of what it means to be human on Planet Earth.

Try this sentence. It is the 1st sentence in the OP I posted.

Actually, it's not the literal end, but it is an enormous part of a building confluence that will result in the end of something monumental.

I already know that the transition of one age to the next takes centuries. I'm not ignorant of how this has always happened.

You speak strictly in black and white terms, like it's a "law" that those things are going to end and that the latter will define every aspect post 2012. This is untrue. Humanity should rather take both of the concepts you speak of and come to a number of realizations.

I speak of ramifications, and did not present anything in black and white. Seriously. You might want to reread the post. Well, if it actually matter to you, of course.

Our current rationalism, logic, technology and objective reality is flawed and undeveloped. It will only be complete once the free thinkers in science, logic, technology and rationalism find explanations for the "esoteric" concepts of reality (mysticism, the astral realm, telepathy etc.). The only thing we must end is "closed minded thinking" because it retards the progression of humanity. Free thinkers and those with open minds are the ones who bring the greatest scientific, spiritual and technological advancements to humanity. The close minded think "current humanity knows it all, this is the way it will be forever". The open minded think "humanity does not know all, there is mystery we must solve". What's more logical to you?

I agree, and that is not what this thread discussion was about. Physicists are still stranded in particle worship, and will never figure out anything if they can't think their way out of that dogma. Nothing is mystical. Nothing is spiritual. But that does not mean that only the material realm exists.

The era of the internet has already put an end to secret knowledge and prophecy, things which were once hidden from mainstream society are now for all globally.

Spend some time on the Metaphysics forum here, and you'll discover that the Internet has cranked that entire philosophical paradigm to a blistering degree. I won't waste the time to detail it all here, because if you do the reading on this site alone, you'll quickly realize that the Internet hasn't ended any of that voodoo metaphysics.

We already have a logical, rational world. To the undeveloped human being, these things are incompatible. We have the logic orientated people (lacking understanding of the esoteric/ascension concepts) saying to the ascension/esoteric orientated "Hah, you're all wrong and lack logic" and the ascension/esoteric orientated saying "Hah, you're wrong, and lack our understanding".

We have Jesus "appearing" on a slice of pizza making thousands of people making pilgrimages, and 6 out of 7 US GOP 2012 presidential primary candidates declaring the entire universe to be only 6,000 year old. And neither is being treated as foolishness by the mainstream media. And as we all know, the common perception possessed by the general public is what the media examines and tailors its content to serve. There's no way in hell that the modern world is logical in its thinking. Even most skeptics have no idea how to apply basic logical inference, and simply respond with their own dogmatic views when confronting ideas. A lot of people use the word "logic" without any idea of how to actually apply it.

Nothing will actually happen on December 21st, and as I suggested, that will be the big story. How it will affect each person will depend on that person. And yes, it will NOT be a cataclysmic event in any manner whatsoever. That said, the relentless marketing of this date will affect some people, and it stands to reason that if people are affected by something that they feel is important, then they will affect a certain amount of friends, family, whatever with their views - as is the nature of word of mouth marketing.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Being an Aquarius myself I'm so freaking excited for the new age! I really hope the world doesn't end...I mean I just got a great new job, about to get out of the Navy - come onnnnn 2013!
Gonna be a great new age I think!

Well, I hate to break it to you, but it takes centuries for an age to transition. We'll both be long gone before this transition is completed. Not that this upcoming foolishness won't help goose the closing of this ridiculous Piscean Age, but it'll still take quite a while of letting it go through its death throes. In fact, it'll probably get worse before it starts getting better.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUBKONCIOUS
what if..........

on a side note: "they" are not necessarily satanists... though it is known fact that "they" partake in secretive occult rituals... they are Luciferian.. which actually has nothing to do with evil or devil worshiping at all... it actually has more to do with the concept of:

Oh yes we are Satanists!
You did it! I'm found out!

Drats....foiled again. And by you rotten kids. Meddling little brats, and your double spin-around conspiracy anti-theories....grrrrrrr

rather than worshiping "God" you should focus on the "God" within yourself, and work toward achieving "God-Consciousness" while in the process... learning how to master your reality & manifestive potential. not gonna go too deep into it.. and i'm definitely not advocating Luciferianism... I am only stating that there is a huge misconception regarding this concept...

Hell, I think that you SHOULD "go deep into it". You sure have my undivided attention.

God bless this place.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join