It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The date, Dec 21, 2012 truly is the end of something monumental

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by OneisOne

LOL I said To check what I said... I think it is from Ancient Aliens

edit on 31-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

Well I did not have to check what you stated as fact, because I already knew it was 2012 hype. I provided those links for you.

And I'm really glad I quoted your post as you have now edited it.

You should really try and figure out what the 2012 date means for you & not take someone else's word for it. And you certainly shouldn't hide from what you believe.

Thank you for that. To be honest I havnt looked into all of it too much because of the cloud that covers my mind called society. It really blurs my attempts to focus on things like this. I'm also glad you quoted me early on so I didn't look too much like an idiot for that!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Actually, it's not the literal end, but it is an enormous part of a building confluence that will result in the end of something monumental.

That monumental something is the 2,000+ year Piscean Age, and that age - with its mysticism and secret knowledge and spiritual initiates, who know all the chants and the rituals and the secret handshakes - has to end to allow the Age of Aquarius - with its focus on rationalism, logic, technology, and objective reality - to begin to emerge as a more visceral aspect of what it means to be human on Planet Earth.

And the Dec 21, 2012 date serves to bring that age to an end by completely failing to deliver on the promises of many fundamental philosophical and theological pillars of the Age of Pisces. It will be that failure, as the 22nd of December dawns across the entire planet (heralding nothing more than 3 more shopping days until Christmas) that will finally initiate the serious debate whether we, as a species of otherwise rational beings, have been stooping and fetching on behalf of who-knows-what (literally in most cases) for centuries, as one finely crafted presentation after another orders us to believe what cannot (and should not) be proven, while demanding that we reject every other presentation as diabolical heresy whether it can be proven or not; with the rationale that it will be faith alone that will ensure our literal survival, unless that faith embraces the tenets of any competing presentation.

When December 21st fails to deliver on
  • ascension
  • apocalypse
  • physical transformation of the human corporeal body
  • spiritual transformation
  • geological cataclysm
  • global societal collapse
  • Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)
  • The AntiChrist
  • WWIII (featuring the AntiChrist or authorized representative)
  • any one of the following - earthquake, flood, blood sea, boiling rivers and oceans, black-hole sun, locusts, frogs upon the land of (fill in your location here), Zombie apocalypse, death star materialization, Nibiru coming around for the rent check, satellite TV disruption

...the demand for answers will be felt, even if they aren't widely expressed. And the answers are not going to be available, if those answers will be expected to somehow explain how this monumental calendar event was nothing more than yet another Tennessee tent preacher Rapture debacle, while having all that unimpeachable evidence - that was carefully and prayerfully handed down from those masters from whom we learned how to worship, how much to worship, and who it was that we'd best target with our worship - to back up the assertions that this 2012 event was the real deal.

So, in essence, Dec 21, 2012 will probably come through after all, even if it does so in a way that the religionists and the spiritualists and the transcendentalists won't be celebrating. It's sure to be a red letter day on the calendar, and that much I think we can all agree on.

I have prepared as best I can for STHTF type thing but to be honest I think you could be right or maybee I just hope you are

What does worry me is Im a big believer in Posative mental attitude I have seen it work and use it quite a lot when running,but I think it can work the other way round. It just seems to me, there are so many people making these predictions, and basicly drumming up fear that something seems bound to happen, maybee thats the whole point of the mongers, I dont know but really good post and thanks for a different perspective.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Let's just maybe see if anything happens first? I personally think that there's a decent sized shift in consciousness that's been going on for a while now, maybe the last decade or so at least? And that things could actually change in quite a few ways this year. But even if they don't, I think that saying a new age will be based on logic is too one sided really, because there's also intuition, creativity, inspiration, etc, that are often a big part of who we are. So I can't ever see any type of functional age ever being just based on logic. I just think that to inspire and bring about change in reality, logic needs the help of other functions for it to be able to work properly.
edit on 31-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The finding of " The New Mayan Calender " Has already been reported to be found in a cave like structure. It apparently shows that it will NOT be the end of the world for 1900 more years?
To me, that is dependency enough. I still think though, that there WILL be a lot of volcanic eruption, disturbing the tectonic plates all over the world and something will arise from beneath that will suck up all electrical sources, leaving us to back up for a time, to a period before any electricity, electronic devices and machines of all kinds. The ' something ' will probably be magnetic or minerals of some sort that will cause the effect.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Please consider the possibility that the beast from Jekyll Island has a 100 year charter to print our currency, and that ends on Dec 25, 2012, The end of the world apocalypse shoved at us is flack, long planned in advance by the creators and owners of the Federal Reserve System, so the renewal of the charter can pass without much attention.

take out a dollar bill and look how much of the symbolism there relates to things mentioned in this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Aquarius is symbolized by a man pouring water from a jug.

This reminds me of the non-dualistic river of living water offered by the spirit and the bride described in the last page of the Bible, on the other side of all the mayham, a prophetic framework designed I believe to test the mettle of the faithful ie: is God a destroyer or non-coersive invitational loving kindness..? \

Whatever the new age will be, and it's coming, it will be non-dualistic and all-inclusive.

What we Christians are asked imho, is to engage in what might be called a participatory eschatology.

But let's be clear that whatever it is, whatever will be, and whatever we are becoming as spiritual beings having a human experience, it cannot be founded on exclusive doctrine nor in resistence to any particular system.

It's non-particularized ie: from no particular direction, so indeed no one will be able to point in any direction and say, there it is, or here it comes, or point to themselves and say "I am he". It's an all or nothing proposition, which when it happens will happen all at once and at all levels, and many won't even "get it", and the good will continue to do good and the evil, evil, while the nexus of a just judgegement will have passed over, and thus, the akashic record aka the Book of Life WILL have recorded everything from every angle and perspective, whereby everyone will be rewarded or judged in accordance with their heart and their deeds and how they treated others.

I call it a superdeterministic, cosmological magnum opus.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well written opinion piece.

I'm still hoping for aliens.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)

The #? Do people not listen to the "real" Christians (you know, the ones that actually read their Bible) when they say no man knows the day or the hour?

Jesus shouldn't even be on that list.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
SO if nothing happens..what of humanity?

Still going to be wars..death..corruption..rape..money..t.v media brainwashing..

how long do you think that can last..?

New age approaches to stop all those things!

Cant people see?

This is real life..not some movie

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"To understand this seemingly irrational side of Zen, we must have some insight about the functioning of our intellect. As modern people, we are wary of various forms of addictions- addition to television, addiction to gambling, addiction to sex, addiction to alcohol and drugs. But one thing that we seldom notice is our addiction to logical thinking, which can be very detrimental to our spiritual and mental health if we are not aware of its limitations and pitfalls."
edit on 31-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You are correct-
None of that will happen-
Agenda 21 is much worse.

Especially when H.R. 2977 completely disappeared.

Id much rather have the locusts, solar system collision, Nibiru tearing the planet apart and being cast into a lake of fire for eternity with the devil and antichrist

I don't think you truly know the gravity of your situation. Fortunately i will be killed because i never went along to get along.
edit on 31-7-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I don't believe in all of that, per se, but I hope something happens. Otherwise, we face a few thousand more years of this bulls**t. Honestly, I'm not sure we can even handle that much.

If we can't have salvation, bring the doom. There's no reason to let this virus called Homo Sapiens carry on, and if an outside force doesn't finish this business, we'll do it ourselves...hopefully.
edit on 31-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All the older sources one could look up about the aquarium age time frame vanished once the 2012 prophecy came about. My source will have to be my memory. The cycle is roughly 2600 years, and isn't exact down to the date and time. .This means it might have already begun or might not happen in our lifetime. Transitions take time.

It's based on astrology not to be confused with astronomy, although astrology draws from that.

The aquarian age or age of Aquarius just being used now as an alternate theory, explanation for the 2012 apocalypse failing to happen. it's been brought up long before this and being talked about again now more recently, to adapt to the new age spirituality.
edit on 31-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Jesus on a cloud (with splendor and glory)

The #? Do people not listen to the "real" Christians (you know, the ones that actually read their Bible) when they say no man knows the day or the hour?

I think the reason for that (no one but the first father of creation ie: first/last cause, knows) is because it's a cumulative evolutionary phenomenon, which occurs only once a certain threshold is reached.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I don't believe in all of that, per se, but I hope something happens. Otherwise, we face a few thousand more years of this bulls**t. Honestly, I'm not sure we can even handle that much.

If we can't have salvation, bring the doom. There's no reason to let this virus called Homo Sapiens carry on, and if an outside force doesn't finish this business, we'll do it ourselves...hopefully.

Boy isn't that the spirit of optimism that's needed!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
AfterInfinity, surely you don't mean what you said.

So you'd be fine with the killing of family and yourself? Come on now.
When people speak of the earth being over populated and the need of population control and how the earth should be wiped out, I think, why don't they take their words and make their self an example? Of course they won't kill their self because they don't truly believe the crap they speak.
This world is full of good people and all that's needed is for people to start respecting each other, knowing what real love is and living it!

It will not mean the end for Christianity and anyone would be foolish to think so.
There's never a date for Christ's return or the end of the earth. Jesus said no one knows the day or hour, not even the angels. Even he didn't at his choosing, to have limited knowledge being as one of us. There's nothing new about this age you speak of, just as there's nothing new about the new age movement.

It is the same thing that existed thousands of years ago, just with a slight variation. Satan is a deceiver and comes as an angel of light to deceive the world and those that truly belong to Christ will not stop believing, and those that do not would be easily deceived except if grace of God comes on them.
edit on 31-7-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
agreed~!

but, here's what I still believe, which CAN encompass everything above

For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
Matthew 24:21

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Remember this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It will be the end of something and that is for sure. The End of the end of the world prophecy which was man made and fabricated to line peoples pockets.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Don't forget for a moment that as soon as 12/21/2012 comes and goes without incident there will be something new and crazy cooked up to look forward to. Remember Elenin, Y2K, 11/11/11 and EVERYTHING else that was supposed to end the world?
(sorry if this has already been said, I haven't read through all of the thread as of yet)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join