It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese rubbish collector who saved and raised THIRTY babies abandoned at the roadside

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stiglitz
"A woman has been hailed a hero after details of her astonishing work with abandoned children has emerged.

Lou Xiaoying, now 88 and suffering from kidney failure, found and raised more than 30 abandoned Chinese babies from the streets of Jinhua, in the eastern Zhejiang province where she managed to make a living by recycling rubbish."

Article

She is a Saint. And for all of you that think China is such a great country take a good hard look again. They are a evil country. It really is that simple a country filled with evil people. The good people are few and far between.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
There needs to be more people like her in the world.

I can agree, but I think there should be less people willing to throw their babies in the trash. This act proves that without laws we are a brutal, savage, cold, and cruel species.

And it is these acts that bring out the animal in me. If I had the power I would catch these monsters and force them to never walk upright like a human. Chain around their necks, feed them from a dog dish, and cut their voice box so they could only grunt or bark. They are truly an insult to the human race - thereby making ME an insult to the human race.

edit on 8/2/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What a beautiful loving women with such a Good Spirit. Such gentle face, and showing the way, not worrying about herself, or what anyone thought.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stiglitz

I pray many blessings upon this soul, that out of the dismal struggle and hardship of her own impoverished and fearfull state, saved the little ones that were left to die. That is a true heart filled with the governance of righteousness.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
This selfless person shames us all...........................
The next question i want answered is how do so many children get left by the roadside to die in China or anywhere else for that matter?

One child policy and forced abortions. And they keep trying for the boy, and will abandon the young girl or baby at birth or as soon as the boy is born, so she could be young, often they go to orphanages where they are neglected or worse even, there is mention of dying rooms.

And, so she has rescued these infants from not only this, but also from even worse at the hands of the orphanages.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Her eyes, and face never looked fearful, I saw very gentle, wise and loving eyes, great dignity and calmness, and lots of health, energy and patience. A truly advanced soul.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
This selfless person shames us all...........................
The next question i want answered is how do so many children get left by the roadside to die in China or anywhere else for that matter?

This has gone of for years in China. The "one child" policy has a lot to do with it. The government imposed a limit on how many children it's people could have and this was the result (and worse).....

Baby girls and all babies born with any perceived defect whatsoever have suffered the most by this inhumane government intrusion.

In Chinese culture, the boys are more highly regarded than the girls and baby girls are abandoned all the time! Handicapped children have no value in Chinese society and thus these poor babies are thrown away like "trash".

It's disgraceful and horrific and I have no doubt that this wonderful woman is not alone in seeing the inherent evil and cruelty of this practice. Thank God for people like her in this world.

One day ( I hope and pray) there will be more people like her, and less people like the uncaring/brainwashed/unfeeling kind who would EVER abandon a baby.

And don't even TRY to compare what occurs in China with what happens here in the USA. There is NO DEBATE that with all of our faults, we are generations ahead of the Chinese in the human rights arena. And yes, we are FAR from perfect....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Were they all female babies?

If we have this much irreverence for Human life, can you imagine how it'll be when they start cloning babies in Petri dishes?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

What I don't understand is who wouldn't do what she did? If I found a baby abandoned by a dumpster you bet your butt I'd bring that baby home and raise it as my own.

I was thinking the same thing, Does this mean people ignore babies abandoned on the sides of the road, or in dumpsters,

I don't know anyone that would do that.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462
There is NO DEBATE that with all of our faults, we are generations ahead of the Chinese in the human rights arena.

Apparently you're not familiar with Black OP projects.
MK Ultra?
Super soldiers?
Government ring of pedophile?

We merely kidnap not kill our victims.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm thinking about the Nobel Prize. People like her are noble in every possible sense of the word.

No, Obama deserves another nobel prize.

Remarkable woman, she will have it made in heaven I hope.
edit on 2/8/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

"A woman has been hailed a hero after details of her astonishing work with abandoned children has emerged.

Lou Xiaoying, now 88 and suffering from kidney failure, found and raised more than 30 abandoned Chinese babies from the streets of Jinhua, in the eastern Zhejiang province where she managed to make a living by recycling rubbish."

Article

She is a Saint. And for all of you that think China is such a great country take a good hard look again. They are a evil country. It really is that simple a country filled with evil people. The good people are few and far between.

China has quite a ways to go in the human rights arena and that goes triple where animal rights are concerned! But I cannot believe that the majority of the Chinese people are this evil. I am hopeful that the younger generation is going to be better than the last. *fingers crossed*
edit on 2-8-2012 by toolgal462 because: misplaced reply

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry, you are comparing apples and oranges. The overall American people have nothing to do with MK Ultra or any other alleged government/military human abuses going on now or in the past.

This story is about the Chinese people (as a Society and Culture) and what value (or lack of value) they place on a human life.

The American people, for all of our faults are indeed leaps and bounds ahead of the Chinese when it comes to Human Rights-and even more so when it comes to animal rights!

Let's hope the Chinese people are finally catching up!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join