It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a new blogger!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey everybody, my name is Mike H and I am one who considers themselves to be a rational philosopher.

I am a avid fan of freedomainradio.com and other online resources for philosophy. I love to apply the rational methodology of logic and evidence to questions of deities, the "supernatural", goodness and virtue, morality, and most importantly- personal relationships.

I hope you'll check it out and leave some feedback!
edit on 7/31/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed Link To blog.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Reasonous

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As for your blog, ATS requires that you've been a member in good standing for at least 6 months before we allow you to advertise your blog or link it in your profile. You also require permission from ATS Admin, which can be done by clicking on the contact us form at the bottom of any ATS page.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

As for your blog, ATS requires that you've been a member in good standing for at least 6 months before we allow you to advertise your blog or link it in your profile. You also require permission from ATS Admin, which can be done by clicking on the contact us form at the bottom of any ATS page.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

Thank you for ignoring my first infraction, my good man. I will be orienting myself and I thank you again for your help.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
accidental double-post
edit on 31-7-2012 by Reasonous because: doublepost

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome Mike!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction Mike...look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS Mike

Hope you'll find what you look for

UD

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

hello....

what is a greeting? is it that I say hello to you, or give you the response you asked for to respond back to me?

lol

glad you are here...hope you will stay.

why do I think that I hope...when I do not know if I know that I know that.....do I know what having hope for something is...really?

JK....lol

top topics

join