It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama TPTB HOT MIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Have not seen this posted yet. It sounds like Obama, but one could argue that it's fake. I'll let you decide. He talks of TPTB on mic. Interesting to say the least.

Video here..
edit on 31-7-2012 by Vinny5036 because: (no reason given)

Would someone please help and embed the video for me?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Vinny5036 because: I suck at embedding...

edit on 7/31/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed Embedded Video... Please don't edit because I don't suck.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hmmmm......who was he talking to?

I thought he was one of 'them' who is "TPTB" that one of the most powerful men in the world is referencing?

Kind of a vague statement but interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah, it is here somewhere. It's pretty old. In this case TPTB, he is talking about within the republican heirarchy I am pretty sure.

Here is the thread I seen before I think. Link

edit on Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:21:14 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"The Powers That Be" is a grossly over-used term in the ATS world.. it seems to usually invoke thoughts of the illumunati or bilderbergs .. or some other all powerful entity above mankind =)

"the powers that be" is a phrase used to refer to those individuals or groups who collectively hold authority over a particular domain.

In reality .. TBTB in reference to my company would just be upper management.. or if I say TPTB when I'm referring to a television series getting cancelled.. well I'm referring to studio execs..

So ultimately without proper context there's no way anyone could accurately guess who TPTB is referring to, he could be talking about anyone... and that doesn't mean they have to be above him in any way, shape or form .. just the leaders of something.. but that won't stop people from making wild accusations =) ..

This has been posted multiple times before by the way.. in a previous thread it was assumed that this wasn't a hot mic but one side of a phone conversation.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I agree, definitely a phone conversation.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

We can't even get his real birth certificate so how did someone get his phone call?
Obama-gate?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Wonder if obama's (if it's him) is talking to his puppet master soros? Judging by the sound, it sounds like he's on a plane.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is it folks we have our answer. Romney. Obama was nothing like paul he agrees with their decision about getting him out. Paul is my pres. I am rethinking joining the army. I would not serve under bush. I dont think I can serve under romney. He is a corporate scum bag. He will get many of our boys killed for profit.

I hate my government and welcome their demise at any hands. This.is criminal

when is it too much? I want every one to remember this video through out his term.

F this. I just want to scream. We deserve better. I welcome a revolution now more than ever. Romney. Pffft.

I would risk our world to see him out. He will get so many of us killed. They are the lucky ones too.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Vinny5036

We can't even get his real birth certificate so how did someone get his phone call?
Obama-gate?

real birth certificate??...really?...you wouldn't believe anything shown to you, anyway...so why keep this up? you birthers have just become boring and dull.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sounds fake to me, judging on his vocal tone, inflections, etc. Too forced, a little too high.

new topics

top topics

join