It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Weird and odd Happened this Morning... Need an Explanation for what Happened

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I thought I would never have reason to post in the Gray Area, but I've been known to be wrong, before on things.

I got up at 5 am. to go tol leave for the store this morning at 6:30 this morning, it's an eight block walk, as I had the morning available to me for this errand, and its been much cooler in the morning to do solmething like that.

Well, (my older widowed friend who is like a mother to me, has had some stress, in her life and is just now beginning to feel a little more like herself after a fall left her with a fractured wrist, a stay in the hospital and a rehab center, and now has a temporary OT and CNA as part of care coming to the house a couple of days a week) was up also, and the coffee wasn't brewed yet,(I'm a big coffee hound) and I went to the kitchen, turned it on regular instead of waiting for the timer to go off, and took a sneak from the feature in the coffeemaker and went back to the bedroom (she sleeps separately and had just came from the bathroom and was sitting up) waiting for me to get her a cup a coffee as per my morning ritual well, when she jumped down my throat because I came out and found her with a cup of coffee and she said she all most fell from going to the ktichen and getting it after, I passed her up in favor of second cup olf coffee, in my room. (this never happened) but she claims she saw me going back to the kitchen grabbing a second cup and leaving her to wait for 15 min. for a cup of coffee.

Normally she's not unreasonable she knows I like my first cup of coffee by myself and after the second cup she's usually ready for her first and only cup of the day. But she is stubborn and won't admit that she was wrong, in what just hapened. She is of sound mind, knows what she likes and doesn't like, what happened yesterday, and the day before and I have never had this happen to me before, coming from her.

We have been having some odd happenings in this apartment before and nothing extreme just a little weird so, what do you think happened, all I know is iwas slowly waking up with my first cup of coffee in the bedroom when she claims this happened.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

So, if I got this right, she said she saw you go into the kitchen a second time, when in fact you only went once, and were in your room the whole time?

If such is the case, she prolly just had a brain hiccup, similar to deja vu. It was morning after all, and early. People are prone to sometimes having very realistic dreams while waking up, or falling back to sleep, like those dreams that everyone has about waking up, getting ready for the day, other to discover when they actually wake up, they were just dreaming about waking up.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I've had a similar scenario happen to me,my daughter was baking a pizza in the oven and I went trotting in kitchen to empty the dishwasher humming a happy tune.As far as I was concerned all was well.
I was almost finished when she comes in checking her pizza and discovers a pan on top of her pizza and accuses me of doing it?What??I was taken by surprise it was so surreal to say the least.
Well she started to yell at me which in itself is not normal on how I was the only other person in the house besides her boyfriend,and he chimed in that I had done it...so I must have done it ...right? nope I didn't go near her pizza or the oven,I don't know how it happened but whole thing was weird it was like someone else stepped into her body and took over.

Strange things are afoot these days odd occurrances have been happening lately.I don't know,if this lady said she saw you maybe she saw someone that looked like you,maybe we have pranksters working their pranks in another dimesion.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My guess is there are people who have become dimensional doorways or some sort of dimensional anomaly is occurring around the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I hadn't thought about a brain hiccup I have heard of them before I was just very surprised at that this morning.

Thanks I know these days it could be anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Could be a prankster, hadn't thought about that either. If I close the bedroom door (not all the way, it has a over the door shoe hanger on it as we are pressed for space) sometimes the door opens in the middle of the night, once she saw it doing that she closed it on her way to the bathroom and closed again after she came out. The other thing that's weird sometimes the plug the microwave is hooked into comes out when yolu go to heat up something. These things never happened until the 2nd year living here.

As I say anything and everything is possible these days, who knows what forces we're dealing with, Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Yes, that's possible too, once at the orther place we lived in for 10+ years she saw a shadow person out of the corner of her eye again with the kitchen. I had to explain to her what these things were. She's a skeptic about things like this.

Thanks for your imput.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just had alarm clock go off out of the blue, noone touched it after it initially went off at 5 this morning really really weird day What's with this day?.

edit on 31-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
My guess is there are people who have become dimensional doorways or some sort of dimensional anomaly is occurring around the world.

Yes , and they are making armies.

Unhappy ending awaits those who recognizing Satan as their master and superior being.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Mideast, other dimensions contain copies of ourselves doing different things, or the same things. Its entirely possible another her took the pizza and snapped back into the other dimensiion, heck it may have happened that the oven reached a point of instability and the pizza went..somewhere else...anythings possible.

link   
reply to post by mideast

Mideast, other dimensions contain copies of ourselves doing different things, or the same things. Its entirely possible another her took the pizza and snapped back into the other dimensiion, heck it may have happened that the oven reached a point of instability and the pizza went..somewhere else...anythings possible.

link   
reply to post by mideast

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Yeah, that's it! Definitely!

Orrrr, could it be that people are daydreamin' and not paying attention to what they're doing?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hindsight was a teacher for me. A good friend of mine once told me strange things too and I did not recognize something that well may have signaled a sign of early onset Parkinson's which is what was finally diagnosed. Before looking to gray areas, I would ask mself if this lady is on any sort of meds, and if she is, I would check with the local pharmacist to see what side effects there might be. Secondly if this is not the first time weird things have happened, analyze whether those events involved her. Sometimes our attachment to people can cloud what should be an obvious investigative track.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes, I've heard of that dopplegangers, or whatever a rip in the parrellel universe perhaps. Yes, anything nowdays in particular is possible.

edit on 1-8-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Alot of people do daydream or "distracted" as they say, look at the people who injure themselves texting and walking. Kind of like the old saying chewing gum while walking, however it goes.?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thanks for the advice, I did a check with her meds, nothing that causes hallucinations, there have been strange things that didn't start off after we moved here, but started like the 2nd year we were here, the last one being the alarm clock going off at a different hour then was chosen and no one having touched it. It may be her deceased husband, or anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Definately not. Only tricks and deceit follow that spirit or demon or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by mideast

Definately not. Only tricks and deceit follow that spirit or demon or whatever you want to call it.

Some humans let those rent their souls to those daemons.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

Yes, I've heard of that dopplegangers, or whatever a rip in the parrellel universe perhaps. Yes, anything nowdays in particular is possible.

I think it doppelgangers messing around, or it is that ourselves in a parrellel universe are doing the same thing at the same time, and a rift in time brought them to our world and maybe you was in their world when u got your cup.
Idk just saying sounds weird or your friend is seeing things, it is the morning time and the mind isn't completely active.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join