It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryanair B738 and American B763 at Barcelona in Apr 2011, both aircraft departed despite collision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Despite being warned by passengers and crew, both airliners took off to their destinations, putting hundreds of lives at risk.

I saw this in a European newspaper.

Source
edit on 31-7-2012 by Stiglitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by Stiglitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well I suppose you only get what you pay for........They are more bothered about profits then lives....That's the way that life is today............we are nothing.....we are just pawns in a game of chance......nobody cares if you are here or not apart from your immediate family and the few friends you have............I am not surprised any-more with the way things are in the world today........just do what you can, when you can, eat, drink, get a partner, have a child or two if you are that way inclined, get a mortgage, car, holiday, look after the kids, they leave home, get divorced, retire and then die............and then the kids start it off again as a new pawn, and so on and so on............

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

The world is ugly, isn't it? Somehow I hope it's all a bad dream and I will wake up soon...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stiglitz

The world is ugly, isn't it? Somehow I hope it's all a bad dream and I will wake up soon...

Yes, it is a sad state of affairs, but I can assure you that things are not going to change my friend, they are only going to get worse...........which is a shame........life never used to be like this........I don't know how old you are Stiglitz, I am now 47, but life was much more beautiful, slower, people spoke to each other, people were helpful, people were even intelligent.......todays lack of intelligence or even plain understanding I find very unpleasant and disturbing.....I am glad I have had my time when I did, I would not like to be a young person today....If I was not here today I would not be upset.....I am not a depressing or sad person, I am an upbeat, fun person, but it is others around me that disturb me so much with their attitude and the way that they hold themselves in public......Maybe we should call it the Ryanair syndrome, because nobody gives a s**t about others apart from themselves..............

All the best to you.........

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

And to you. I think the Internet is partially responsible. People are getting overloaded with information, which is mostly negative.

Posting on ATS is a way for me to find relief and inform others the best I can. I think and hope people are getting more enlightened every day and that change will come soon.

I don't think any president, government or some other "leader" will bring the answers we're looking for. Our world is in desperate need for a makeover.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stiglitz

And to you. I think the Internet is partially responsible. People are getting overloaded with information, which is mostly negative.

Posting on ATS is a way for me to find relief and inform others the best I can. I think and hope people are getting more enlightened every day and that change will come soon.

I don't think any president, government or some other "leader" will bring the answers we're looking for. Our world is in desperate need for a makeover.

Peace.

I totally agree with what you have stated above.....I am not sure what can be done now, if anything......Once things change and new generations evolve they carry in the way that they have started, therefore I believe that there is no going back to change something that has gone on for so long..........I am not going to be around to see what the future holds for society/communities in years/decades to come........but I am sure that one day a piece of bread will buy a bag of gold.............

take care........peace.............

new topics

top topics

join