It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food/plants to enhance the Kundalini

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I just wanted to see if you had a reason not to, considering how I am doing it all the time. It may not enjoyable for everyone to chew fresh ginger root. After a minute of chewing, there is not much left but stiff fibers, and it is tough to chew. That's the part that got me through nicotine withdrawal. Now I chew ginger just because I like to.

I just seached for chewing ginger, and found nothing saying not to.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

In infusion, the taste is already horrible ... eww

I'm desperately seeking for an effective way to stop smoking so i'll try that.

edit on 31-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I don't know too much about what natural plants or foods can help. What I do know is all the do not's. I abstain from alcohol and tobacco for the reason you stated. I have a theory that maybe alcohol might not be harmful in very moderate doses and only a few times a year but k has really dropped the urge to drink for me. Most importantly, if you're going to drink, do so only around those who are like-minded and on the path as well. I learned the hard way that drinking to intoxication with kundalini active is a huge no no and also that any drinking around those who are unawake is bad as well.

Smoking anything is not good if you're hoping to get the anything from 4 to 7 to open properly. If you're going to use any alternative substances, may I suggest the edible or drink form and with this one, absolutely, only done in a shamanic sense and absolutely only with those of like mind. Preferably at night in a peaceful setting.

I don't mean to stay away from people who aren't awake, that would be impossible. Alcohol and other substances though open you up psychically and as you progress on your path you will begin to be able to discern when and with who is appropriate and ultimately, you're urge to take part in these things will diminish because you get a natural and better high just from living and CSF.

When you start getting doses of amrita, the whole game changes. Hope this helps a bit.

ETA: Went a little off track. My diet consists of only basic foods. What i mean is, if you can find it out in nature exactly how you're eating it then it's ok. Anything else I abstain from and absolutely stay away from fast food. Also, exercise is important. I get exercise 5 days a week, I understand not everyone can do the same but still, some form of regular exercise is very helpful for dealing with kundalini if you're still in the rising stage.

Also, one last thing. Kundalini doesn't mean you're buzzing with the k energy day and night and you feel it heavily. If that's the case you may be overactive or have a substantial block and in those cases it's best to put meditation away for a while. Yes, Kundalini has energy you can feel but it's not meant to be with you in a heavy and constant state. I made the mistake for a while of thinking I was growing more "powerful" and many bad things came from it, the least of which was the inflation of my ego. Many bad people were attracted to me and came into my life and I had to learn some very big lessons. If you're feeling like that, I could only describe it as what is described in Star Wars as the darkside. Do not be fooled because it will try fooling you into thinking you're progressing when in reality you're just regressing.
edit on 31-7-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
How can I awaken, or activate the kundalini?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Also, one last thing. Kundalini doesn't mean you're buzzing with the k energy day and night and you feel it heavily. If that's the case you may be overactive or have a substantial block and in those cases it's best to put meditation away for a while. Yes, Kundalini has energy you can feel but it's not meant to be with you in a heavy and constant state...

What is generally experienced, in my case, is kamananda accompanied by some elements of utthapana and siddhis belonging to the triloka.

Thanks for posting, conspiracy88. It's a pleasure to read you.

edit on 2-8-2012 by D1ss1dent because: keyboard

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If i'm not mistaken, propolis is supposed to have good results on telomere (or is the right word telomerase?). For the testosterones, i found this:

Chrysin is a Bioflavonoids compound found in high levels in propolis and in honey. It is a flavonoid known for supposedly increasing testosterone levels in humans. It has the general health benefits that are shared with many bioflavonoids, and has limited but promising evidence for its usage in increasing testosterone. It does this via inhibiting the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, and by sensitizing the testicular cells to produce more testosterone.

I hear only good stuffs on propolis so i'll start testing it today.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: D1ss1dent

Its disgusting . Its like rancid pond water with some fizz

I meditate a lot and I hate kombucha. I have experienced dhyana and some OOBE but not full blown unity. close though.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've found that nearly all raw foods that I have consumed do enhance it. Some of my favorites are blueberries, raw almonds, bananas, celery, carrots, spinach, and guacamole.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: D1ss1dent

Food/plants to enhance the Kundalini

You can't enhance a powerful energy like that, and even if you could, why the heck would you want to? It's dangerous as-is, it doesn't NEED any enhancement!

Just don't OPEN it, that's all, let it sleep or you will suffer things that will make you deeply regret you tampered with it. It's EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS, you should NOT tamper with it, manipulate it or try to open it. And it woudn't make ANY SENSE whatsoever to try to 'enhance' it!!

If you find the most powerful energy source in the Universe, would it make any sense to want to 'enhance' it (whatever this means anyway)?!

Don't!

Just..don't.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

That's why humility genuine loving intention for all is key, otherwise the fiery power within will destroy others and your self.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Kundalini is a RELEASE

not easy to realize that?

It threw me on shamanism and Buddhism as a life path.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join