It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks matter mostly (Weak minds need not enter)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

if she is as good looking as she says of course she knows it,of course there's nothing the matter with that.if she didn't know she would either be stupid or blind.I didn't mention her personality or other traits and habits.I'm still waiting for pictures then I'll comment further,pics or your a dog o.p.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

...ha ha can always count on you!!!

(HEY!! you could have at least gave me a star!!! I put effort into that post!!!
)
edit on 31/7/12 by ThatGuy45 because: why not

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
The OP is more right than most of you like to acknowledge. Look at all the species animal kingdom. Isn't it true that for most species they are attracted to the most attractive of their species, correct me if I'm wrong? Note I say most species.

Humans are still animals after all.

Well for a start how will you quantify that? What does a sexy goat look like for instance? Or what does a sexy snake look like?

Any way no I don't think you are right... Take lions for instance, a male lion takes a pride by FORCE! It doesn't matter if the lions is pretty. Some animals will even have multiple partners... But I would say it's normally the bigger stronger males that get picked or win the female... Some species of birds win their mate by building a funky next and displaying gifts... Some birds win their mate by doing a funky dance... Some species go by scent...

I would say there are some animals that could go by looks, like the peacock for example but it certainly isn't the rule...

Any way comparing us to animals isn't exactly a good comparison...

As for the OP well, I've known people like her and it usually doesn't end well for them...
edit on 31-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa

Like for me I enjoy looking perfect, cake and tea. I control those around me with my powerful looks because they are designed to be controlled by superior looking people.

Well, you know what they say: Pics or it's all a bunch of bull.

But, I can't disagree with you. How can anyone fall in love with someone they just don't find attractive? When a beautiful creature does connect with a not-so-beautiful creature, it's called settling for less.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Lol, I think you don't see the big picture. You do understand that society is simply using you for your young good looks, and just like so many shallow empty husks before you will discard you without a second thought after you 25th birthday right?

Having said that, if your not a movie star or model by the time your 20 chances are you won't be able to afford the requisite surgeries to maintain afor mentioned good loooks, resulting in you being used up and played out very early on.

Lol, as a 34 year old male that is avove average, I still have more good years left than you started with. Sorry hunny, most of us have aready had you or several just like you, we use you for what we want and leave you on the corner crying while we go with our friends to pick up your younger sister.

I just thought you should know your future, unless you cultivate some kind of personality between now and 25 that is.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
still patiently awaiting your photos o.p.,come on,one for the lads!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420smokiesmalls
im gonna guess your one of those stuck up girls who have the personality of a potato?
i would rather have a women with brains and a good personality rather than looks.
i personally wish all girls like you would just spontaneously com-bust.

Now hold on a minute. I would rather hear an attractive person admit it than to have them pretend they don't know how beautiful they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let me know how those looks are working for you in about 20 years. When they have faded and there is naught but a hollow shell of a "person". Look back on the warm memories of this thread. Same goes if you are unfortunate enough to meet with a "look changing" accident before then. Then be thankful that there are people out there who are not as shallow as you, and don't discriminate in your care because you are hideous.

I realize this is trolling for trolling sake, but karma is what it is and we all know how that goes. Looks are fleeting whether you have them or not. It is best to make the substance behind those looks as attractive as possible IMO. When my husband is 80 and has lost most of his teeth and hair (if not all)... I doubt I will be thanking God he was such a hottie when he was 20. I will be praying he doesn't lose his wit, humor, and caring so I can have a good conversation with someone other than the telemarketer that called to sell me a subscription to AARP.
edit on 7/31/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So we are talking about looks and reproduction.. Hmmm... Jordan and Peter Andre...?
Their kids turned out just great. Just the kind to future the human race..
Stephen Hawkins is also a good looking bastard.
The people who make global decisions buy people like the OP for pleasure pets because they are easy due to their predictive shallow attitude.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Wasn't OP some sort of self confessed disfigured munter beta a couple of months ago?. That was quick turn around.

Anyways I likes me men with some meat on their bones.

Me and you both!! I rarely hear that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I agree that looks matter a lot in todays society, but that is sadly because of shallow people like you.
There is more to a person than just physical body.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Beauty is shallow and fleeting, but stupid is forever.....How unfortunate for you. Milk it while you can, toots.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Stop Feeding the Troll people.......

Second line.....

My 2 cents......

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There was a time when stick thin women were considered ugly, and the more healthy women with figures were the ones considered beautiful.

In some tribes and cultures being a large man was a sign of wealth and strength, and the women were drawn to these large men because it meant a more secure life.

True attraction is one part physical and 2 parts chemistry, anyone who says otherwise is way to caught up in what other people thing to be able to form their own opinions. You can choose someone based on what other people will think of them, or you can choose someone based on what you think and feel.

Personally i go with what i think and choose my friends and lovers based on how i feel about them, physically and mentally. My friends understand this because i don't surround myself with shallow people concerned about what everyone else thinks.

Trying to impress everyone around you by surrounding yourself with things the media says you should have will only lead to a never ending struggle to keep up with what the media expects from you.

I am happy with my life, can you truly say the same?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I think OP may be right
....... who knows, OP may the ugly one that thinks she's good looking, but not really is,
JUst KiddiNg Alyssa Im sure your almost as good looking as me

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Beauty is shallow and fleeting, but stupid is forever.....How unfortunate for you. Milk it while you can, toots.

So true FissionSurplus!!!!!

You'd think the OP would have more than two comments to make and that was back on the very first page.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

My concern for you is that when you have children, I hope they meet your criteria. Otherwise, you are setting yourself up for disaster.

I have never been a good-looking man, and two women have already spent the rest of their lives with me. A third wife has already been with me for seven years. Although beauty attracts, it doesn't necessarily hold. If it's all you have, you better get to work... seriously!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You'd think the OP would have more than two comments to make and that was back on the very first page.
reply to post by Night Star

LOL! I realize the OP is probably a troll. We have two choices with trolling.....ignore them, or hit 'em right between the eyes. I like to do the latter, it makes for more entertaining reading!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

hit 'em right between the eyes.

I love you

I was hoping the OP would stick around to answer all our questions, I want to know what she's going to do when she can't rely on her looks anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

You must be very young. You have much to learn.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join